Votes: 9 64.3%
  • nah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • tiers are for queers

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Sign-Ups - Discussing Japanese Tier List!

Bowser sucks. I hate him and cannot be him to save my life. I am way, way, way, a thousand times way better with Ganondorf and Dedede.

Donkey Kong oughta be like #2, he's got like zero flaws.

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Sign-Ups - Discussing Japanese Tier List!

I haven't even used Bowser. King Dedede is my main because I know how to use his moveset more than other characters. (Pikachu is the other one.)

I mean when you charge the saber sword and another with the hr-bat the saber sword stuns while doing heavy damage and then hr-bat instant KO is what I mean.

I know what you mean, but you know you can fight without items to have everyone on the same playing field without any items giving a person an edge. (Like the Smash Ball or the Assist Trophy.)

Pmj your so cute the way you talk:p.

Dawn i'm sure that items make things unfair.However not everyones smash is unfair some a nearly harmless unless you get to close.I.E Z-Suit Samus,Luigi,Peach

...what?

Also, pretty much everyone's Final Smash is broken. Some just require a bit more thought to use (Peach, PT, DK) than others (space aminals, Sonic, Marth).

I agree with you on that PMJ. The Final Smash is all about strategy and a little bit of luck.

Yup ;)

Well the ones that are broken are sonic's,Ness-Lucas,Pit,Pikachu,Diddy Kong and Starfox.Lucky ones are marth samus and starstorm.Best hope you at least hit with them.

@Luigiwahtever: I was asking you to explain, not confirm.

Sonic's isn't so much broken as it is broken. Sonic and Wolf are the only two characters whose FS can effortlessly cleave off two stocks.

Awwwwww man..... I find Yoshi increadibly hard to use :( there is no way I'm going to win... And how is Wolfs FS better than Falco or Fox?

You got Yoshi? Dude Yoshi is like the super awesome king of the universe. I love Yoshi. I crush mine enemies with the power of pink and people are like aw man I just got whooped by a pink Yoshi.

Wish I could join this tournament. I'm good with a good third of the cast, and at least proficient with nearly everyone else, so I'd be pretty safe no matter who I got saddled with.

They are not they are practically the same as one another.

And yes pmj I think that the way you talk is kind of cute,Funny,and sometimes childish which makes it cute:p

Sonic is broken and can easily be evaded with correct timing.

Fox: Ground speed++, air speed--
Falco: Air speed++, ground speed--
Wolf: Ground speed++, air speed++

Wolf's FS just lasts for half the duration of the other two. Wolf's Landmaster is so mobile that you can easily drop it on a guy, kill him, and then carry him effortlessly into the air to kill off his second stock. In the event you don't land on him, he has boss ground mobility so it ain't hard to just pick him off. Drive over him and blast him and there goes a guy.

Pfft......No wonder I could not hover with fox.

Hipoke: No. You must use just Samus.
Luigibuster: Thanks.

Culex77 - Samus vs hipoke - Link
Bulbabuddy - Jigglypuff vs Venusour x - Yoshi
jirachinick - Peach vs arcanine king - Lucas
coolkidmaster555 - Mr. Game and Watch vs Hatman - Pit
GHJamesGH - Luigi vs Luigibuster9898 - Ganondorf

GANONDORF!!!O.O.Meh I can do this I guess.Thanks Bippa :)'

PS-No problem

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Parings in Post #215 - Discussing Japanese Tiers

Were these characters selected at random for this tournament?

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Parings in Post #215 - Discussing Japanese Tiers

Yes they were, using a random number generator. If a member got their main, it was purely coincidence.

Round one starts NOW!!! It ends on Tuesday. But please do your matches ASAP.

I see. The RNG way does allow for some surprises. People might get stuck with characters they aren't good with and who knows? They might end realizing they are good with them after all.

LOL Jiggles? Bah what ever. I can this Sunday, Vene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back