Votes: 9 64.3%
  • nah

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • tiers are for queers

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Parings in Post #215 - Discussing Japanese Tiers

*Sniff* *sniff*
See you, then. It won't be the same.

RE: The Smashers - September Tournament Parings in Post #215 - Discussing Japanese Tiers

I have some rants to bring up on the tier list:

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list

Why is rob so far higher than captian falcon?
Apparently Japan loves their spammers as most are higher upon the list.
Why is Luigi so low *sniffle sniffle*

R.O.B.: Super Spam, great recovery, good DI, other complicated stuff
that's basicly why, cause CF: Easy to kill, easy to block, running speed, but not combo speed

I'm sorry but I think I'll be quitting this group as well because while Brawl is a great game that I enjoy, it's not something I play constantly or competitively...

O.O well bye I will miss you.Scratch that we all will miss you *sob sob*

But wait if you leave only knows how much backup there shall be.

I'm really really sorry guys, but I'm going to have to close this group. I don't have the free time anymore to operate the group, or play video games as a whole (Education>Internet and Video Games). Thanks to all the loyal members that have joined the group; I wish you the best of luck.

Keep Smashin'
Bippa201

P.S. Can a mod lock please?

Goodbye Smashers. What a great group. I can't keep the group running, because of school as well. Maybe one day this group could get revived.

I have talked to Bippa and he has given me permission to recreate the thread. The thread will be locked and I'll create a new thread.

The Smashers will still forge on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back