The reason for your username?

I like Giratina. It's my favourite Pokemon now! :) And Dark because it just sounds more interesting than Giratina alone.

Well, I've had the name for years.
I named myself this because (obviously) my favorite Pokemon is Ampharos. I din't like "Ampharos," too long to say, so I shortened to "Amphy," which sounded like a good name for a sheep. Then, "23" is my favorite number, and when I made a Gmail account, it said "Amphy" was taken, so I added some numbers. And then the name stuck, so now I live happily ever after!
What's interesting is that I learned of Jasmine's Ampharos named 'Amphy' after I named myself that. Great minds think alike, no?

first I was Luxray :D. I wanted to post a comment on a news post on pokebeach so I joined. I just thought up a random name and since I used to really like Luxray, I chose the name. I think it was taken so i added the smiley.

Since my love of Luxray has dimished, I made my Name Cooltrainer Alan since my youtube is CooltrainerAlan. My youtube was named after the COOLTRAINER class in gens 1-3. I recently learned there was another guy on youtube who made pokemon battles long ago who was CooltrainerAlex. But how was I supposed to know??!?

My original name, TheDarkLucario, was stupid and had no meaning. Idk, I guess I thought a Dark-type Lucario would be cool lol. TDL was a shortened version of that. People were calling me TDL before anyways.

My new name, ComfortEagle, is the name of the first album I owned. My uncle got John McCrea to sign it for my Christmas in 2005. The CD is scratched BADLY, but the case has no problems. The actually meaning of a "comfort eagle" is the exact opposite of what I am. :p

The actual song Comfort Eagle is fun to dissect. I have my own belief of what it means, but I know there are others. Very weird song.

Eon because I like Latios and Latias, although I don't like them as much now as I did when I made the username.

Well, my mom opened a Youtube under the name Vablakes, and that is what I used to pload videos, so it kind of stuck after I became a front page contributer on http://google.com/.

My username really only means anything if you've played Tales of Vesperia, but I love talking about it, so I'll explain anyways.

In the game there is a legend about a great catastrophe. This is how the legend goes. There was a pair of siblings, a girl and a boy. The girl was known as "The Child of the Full Moon, The Child of the Full Moon used her powers to stop the catastrophe, while her brother sacrificed his life in order to save the town's people, he became star that now watches over the world, he is named "Brave Vesperia". It is the brightest star in the night's sky.

Mine is since I'm a vegeterian and enjoy french fries haha
Absolutely nothing to do with pokemon :/

The reason behind my username? Well, my favorite pokemon is Bulbasaur, nicknamed saur beacause tuat is what Red's Bulbasaur's nickname is, so, overall, saurs'poke(mon)fan, fan of the pokemon Saur.

The reason behind my old username (Tyrant Tyranitar), is because, well, Tyranitar is my favorite Pokemon. The reason behind my current username (Equinox) is because it means "Balance" and "Night" in Latin, which I like because it's good to have balance, and night is my favorite time.

HI everyone the reason for my name was because i had a dream>>>>>> and i haven't played pokemon for probably 7 years and all of a sudden the other night i had a crazy dream the skies were winding and and there were cyclones in the sky a huge clear ball fell from the sky and on the outer edge of the ball was a ball that resembled the earth kinda inside of it. it was weird because as soon as i seen that i had said what is my purpose and this second ball came through my window and inside was a Pokemon crazy i thought>>>> then i started to panic im like how the hell am i going to save the world with just one pokemon i started to turn the ball and 6 other pokemon were inside..... I know this sound weird but im sorry but seriously thats what happened and then i was searching in my room looking for old strategy guides on what these pokemon's weaknesses were. it was screwed up soooo after that it was supper time and i lived in these dorms and so i hide the ball and went to eat at the dinner table with all these people and a huge fight broke out and the dinner table was flip and it broke out into a huge food fight. i think people were fighting over what had just happened. i cant remember then i woke up.... soooo later that day I went to drop off my kids at there grandmothers house and i told my mom what had happened in my dream. The dream had a weird unusual effect on me throughout the day. so after i went to my training and went and picked up my two boys i went home and made supper and did my motherly duties....something resonated with me to go look up Clear ball falling from the sky or something along those lines.....i went through a couple tries through google and all of a sudden this site popped up i was in amazement. so i think it was a message that there is a reason why i was connected to this site. thanks For reading.....btw my name is Mandy

Please fix your grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Thanks! ~Mudkip711

Wow that is a massive paragraph riddled with Spelling Mistakes,Grammer Issues and lack of Punctuation. Nice story by the way.

Don't mini-mod. ~Mudkip711

Wizard was the first name that came to my mind.
Although "Rival" is usually my global username, I like Wizard.
Simple and straight to the point.

Bisharp is the best Pokemon in the universe.37 is the best number in the universe Why not put them together?

Bisharp37 = The best Pokmon name with a number..

My username is in Sindarin,one of the elven languages J.R.R. Tolkien created when writing "Lord of the Rings".

Eld~Star
+
dír~Young man

Togheter it makes, Eldír!

Eldir, that is a pretty unique username!

Secret Pikachu: I like Pikachu (who doesn't :p) and I just got back into the Pokemon TCG and like the Pikachu 115/114 from Black & White! I also like all Pikachu cards in general :p.

When I made my account I really liked Ninetales. I shortened it up to 9Tales, but then I decided it looked better like 9Tailz.

Back