The reason for your username?

I don't really know where I got the idea for my username. The Z and Y do stand for something though but only some will know ;) .

Uchuu - Space
Kujaku - Peacock
SpacePeacock
Also it's pretty catchy, at least I think it is

I wanted an account quickly but didn't have one thought up, so I went with my favorite Pokemon, Mew. It can also be read as "two mews" or Mewtwo, but that's kind of stretching it (but I like Mewtwo as well).

My heart is made of ground beef?
I have no idea, honestly. I think my friend texted it to me a long time ago and I liked the ring of it.

I was signing up for a website and my username was nattyboy or something, but that name had already been taken, and in the suggestions was crazynattyboy.

Well my first game (Diamond) was Used so i can assume that the person who owned it was named JEN.
My 2nd game (Pearl) is my name, which i'm inclined not to tell.
My 3rd game (reset Diamond) is because i just felt like it was a guy name. MAC.

Flyer1228 said:
Well my first game (Diamond) was Used so i can assume that the person who owned it was named JEN.
My 2nd game (Pearl) is my name, which i'm inclined not to tell.
My 3rd game (reset Diamond) is because i just felt like it was a guy name. MAC.

How does any of this explain Flyer1228?

I think Flyer missed which name we're discussing. We're looking for your forum username, not the name you choose in the games.

Although I would be stoked and you would be my new favorite member* if it was named after your favorite NHL team... =)

NOTE: I do not have a favorite member. Yet. ;)

I got bored and started typing things in the user name box. I was very much surprised when this wasn't taken yet. ;o

I was wastching a Japanese TV Show named "Kamen Rider OOO" one of the main characters is a borderline insane eccentric billionare known for baking birthday cakes and screaming: "SUBARASHII" which is japanese for amazing whenever the chance arose. That was my favorite show at the time and it just sounded like a fun username. :D.... SUBARASHII(-desu)

CMP said:
NOTE: I do not have a favorite member. Yet. ;)

Could i be your favorite? :D

Back