The reason for your username?

Lucky Fire said:
This is the thread where everyone says the reason for their username. My reason for my name is because I'm lucky, I like pokemon, and I'm a girl. Combine that into a username: LuckyPokeGirl

Also, others shorten it to LPG or Lucky, so I like it.

Rules
All PokeBeach rules apply.
Remember, don't post off-topic content. All off-topic content should be posted in the off-topic forum.
Also, post here if you've gotten your name changed. :)

Mine is the correlation and combined vastness that is our language. Not just English. But what we say and how we say it. Not quite dialect. To sum up; it is our vocal body.

Seviper is a very interesting Pokémon to me. It has a unique pattern, I find the family-feud concept vaguely interesting, plus I've always been rather fond of slender and reptilic Pokémon in general.

I just like using names of canon characters and 'mons, I guess.

My username has been made of from Team Foretress. Sandvich=Sandwich. I thought that none would think about a username like that and I was right. I had a successfully username in the first try.

I BELIEVE (It's funny, I don't even know) I got the name MrGEEZUS was because I had a hard time not screaming 'JESUS' every time I was surprised or something similar. I just kinda thought about calling myself 'Jesus' for awhile. Then I realized too many people would be offended. So I changed it to GEEZUS, the Scrafty kid I am, to avoid moral debates. I just added the Mr because it would be weird to type out GEEZUS every time I was being talked to. Boom. Life story.

I just realized my name was *Bro Fist*... That came from my fondness of PewDiePie.

I needed a new username and then I thought of the term "junk mail" and then it turned in to junkmilk because milk is really gross and I want to come across as gross and a bad person and then I thought it would be cooler if there were two u's.
I came up with juunkmilk because no forums support the username m∞npie.
The story behind m∞npie is that I really dig moon pies and also the infinity symbol so I thought it would be an appropriate username for me.
moon_pies_chocolate.jpg

I generally have one of these in my pocket
✌☹✌

I remember it like it was yesterday.. It was about 3rd grade, and me and my old buddy Steven were into WWE. My favorite Wrestler was Bigshow and his at the time was Jeff Hardy. In 3rd grade our teacher was cool, whenever we were done with our work he would let us play on the computer. So one day Steven and I decided to make a book about Bigshow, then later Jeff Hardy. This went on for 2 weeks. After 3 chapters we gave up (We were in 3rd grade ok) So one day, I was on the computer and needed a username. I remember the book and used Bigshow. But that was taken, so I needed to think of certain numbers. 457 boom! Ever since my username been Bigshow457. And no, I hate WWE now.

The "peeka" in peekaboo sounds like the "pika" in pikachu. I really like Pikachu, so i switched to two around and go Pikaboo. Then "boo" and "chu" and kind of rhyme, so i added Pikachu to the end. In the end, PikabooPikachu had a nice ring to it, so i kept. :3

There was such a range in all of the reasons everyone had :p

I wanted a name that was somewhat unique and not too common. Rayne comes from rain or actually it is my middle name. While the phrase cloudless rain actually comes from the movie National Treasure 2. They had to figure out how to have a 'cloudless rain' (sun and water at the same time). Anyway, I thought it was more unique when I spelt rain like my name and it stuck. Rayne for short.

My old username Dweaver is my last name first initial and my new username DirtyDan sounds epic, and everyone knows that I'm DirtyDan and I remember that spongebob episode.

Well I guess Fragile Memories came from my lost memories because they could I guess shatter and BOOM! You have lost that memory.

Firstly, Articuno is one of my favourite Pokemon. Secondly, it name reminds me slightly of the winter season, which in fact, was the season I was born. And thirdly, the winter season also reminds me of hockey, which by far, is one of my top favorite sports.

The reason of my username hm. It actually started on World of Warcraft. When they released Mists of Pandaria which have Pandaren (Pandas) as the new race, I searched for a name that would fit my Pandaren Character which would be a healing Monk. So I decided to look around for Chinese names with a description. I eventually came to the name Chyou (CH-Y-UW) . It means 'Born in Autumn' and the expansion was released in Autumn so my character was made in Autumn. It just fitted to well! lol. That is how I came to the name Chyou and been using it ever since at several websites.

my username was inspired from a youtube video called The Pikachu Mafia Will Prevail (poorly made I know, but I thought it was pretty funny) Also because I use this same name on other sites so it's easier to find me...

Back