The reason for your username?

Nightmane is a pony I created for a MLP roleplay on another site. He is a dark magic unicorn who's talent is the dark arts.

This is him:

2v0z67o.png

Red Monkeys In A Forest because it was an inside joke with my cousins and I thought it would be a fun username, I like it, its original :D

I chose Mokoko because one of my favorite pokemon is Flaaffy, and Mokoko is Japanese for Flaaffy.

Back 2000 ish I had a homestead fan site called "The Home of Mew"
and the log in name was homeofmew.

stuck after 12 years, and I got used to typing homeofmew.

// lazy.

Well, I'm Magnezone_Elf on almost everything that it fits on( except minecraft). But I like Magnezone and I also really think elves are champ!!! I.E. legolas

My username comes from Nightmane, a pony I made. He is a dark-magic unicorn and Nightmane sounds quite sinister to me.

I would have gone with Nightmare, but a mare is a female pony and I am not a female. Plus, Nightmare is not an original name. Nightmane is.

I made up my username one day, when I had to figure out a new username for pokemon.com, since my other usernames were already taken or something. I thought and thought. I really like Rubik's Cubes, so from there came the "Cub" part. Then I wanted to end the name with something, that started with "b", so it would fit, and the only thing I could think of were "box". So, "Cubox".
If I could, I would have used another of my usernames, Pride, for pokebeach, but as many of you know, we already have a member (Super mod actually), called Pride, so that didn't work. then I took the second best: Cubox :D

My name is derived from the latin word for explosion. I spent a few hours one night creating a internet name for myself years ago. I just flipped through foreign dictionaries trying to find something that I wouldn't see other people using. I found the latin word diruptus. (I think that's what it was) I changed it a bit and now on every corner of the internet that I frequent I'm known as dirupti.

Z gundam, when I was into Gundam, um, like, 8 years ago.

The best screen names are found like this.

When you want to make up a user name, you type in some random letters like this. doisfjado. Next, is you re-arrange and add, replace or take away some letters. Something like Dosfaggio. Then that's your username. How would you think my brother got a cool username like Triphagy for LoL?

Typhlo only because I liek Typhlosions and Wolf, well, no need to tell now would I?

Well because my Username on Youtube is ThatPokemonCollector

I was going to do ThePokeCollector but it was taken so ThePokemonCollector was next but was sadly taken too so

ThatPokemonCollector was the final one and it kinds works nicely

When its in pokemon forums: ArceusTrainer because I love Arceus (And Dragons) :D

Or else: Montagem, I dont know why... But my name starts with M, and my friend sometimes call me Montagem! sooo meh! ^_^

Eon said:
I like the Eye for my name because it can symbolize vigilence. An eon is a long time, so... Ok, I don't know. I like EonEye99, not sure if I should change it to DisasterEye99 MiracleEye99.

And in the end, you ended up dropping the eye entirely, and kept eon.

As for my name, I really like Metal Gear Solid. The main character in most of the MGS games is Solid Snake, but that name was taken, so I took Naked Snake. Naked Snake is the main player in the "prequel" MGS games which take place in the 60's, MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS Portable Ops, and MGS Peace Walker. If Naked Snake was taken too, I would've used Liquid Snake.

Roguechomp for the awesome rogue Sp deck I played at states last year and placed 6th and 3rd. Very fun and was somehow 4-1 against gyarados.

Back