Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Yamask is one of the creepiest pokémon ever. Don't go all provey-wrongy on me, because, like I said, I just my opinion. :cool:Think about it, Yamask's Pokédex entry says that it's the spirit of a dead person. DEAD. PERSON. Creepy, right? Imagine carrying the spirit of a person around with you. What makes it even more creepy and/or sad is that it's mask thing is the face of what it used to look like. Ew.

The Silencer said:
In my opinion, Yamask is one of the creepiest pokémon ever. Don't go all provey-wrongy on me, because, like I said, I just my opinion. :cool:Think about it, Yamask's Pokédex entry says that it's the spirit of a dead person. DEAD. PERSON. Creepy, right? Imagine carrying the spirit of a person around with you. What makes it even more creepy and/or sad is that it's mask thing is the face of what it used to look like. Ew.
...and sometimes they look at it and cry. You forgot to mention that bit.
I swear, Yamask has the most morbid Pokedex entry ever.

DNA said:
...and sometimes they look at it and cry. You forgot to mention that bit.
I swear, Yamask has the most morbid Pokedex entry ever.
What about Cubone, Haunter, Litwick and Chandelure? Cubone's are pretty depressive and the other three are described as extracting your lifeforce (violently).

I would have to say Arceus is by far the most intimidating or creepy pokemon.
Think about the power... It cannot be caught, it created everything? It could completely banish you from any existence ever.. You would be completely erased from the books. That is scary..

Shedinja- definetly. if you look into its back, it sucks out your soul. How do people photograph its back for the Pokedex?

ashtavakra said:
I would have to say Arceus is by far the most intimidating or creepy pokemon.
Think about the power... It cannot be caught, it created everything? It could completely banish you from any existence ever.. You would be completely erased from the books. That is scary..

I highly disagree. it IS able to be caught, and it just looks like a horse.;)

iisnumber12 said:
I think Amoongus is really creepy.
For example:
A little girl is prancing around a meadow and finds a pokeball. She picks it up and says "Yay my first pokemon!" Next, she notices it's a giant mushroom which then blasts here with poison gass, puts here to sleep then sucks the life out of her with mega drain.
I think I just scared myself there...

ha! thats hilarious!:D

kyurem looks disorted. changed. like some huge blue ditto wrapped around it and froze. not o mention it has sick fish eyes and chicken legs

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Hmm... theres a lot of scary Pokemon. I'd say Tyranitar would definitely scare someone. Chandelure is scary as in creepy scary. Oh especially Darkrai. It scares me just when it follows you around in HGSS. Aerodactyl is pretty scary, too. A lot of pokemon should remain unreal... But it'd still be pretty cool to have real Pokemon.

Have u seen the cresselia and darkrai legend card? darkrai looks like some possessed cloud with huge eyes and claws!

^ I think Chandelure is definitely one of the scariest in real life. Pretty much any ghost type that sucks your soul out is kinda freaky.

I always thought Pinsir looked weird and other bug types would be kind of scary looking in real life.

I'd say Giratina is horrifying, for a variety of reasons.

1. It is implied that Giratina attacked Diagla, Palkia, and/or Arceus. Because of it's violence, it was banished to The Distortion World.

2. The Distortion World, where Giratina resides. An eldritch location that disobeys the laws of physics. And most likely, your mind. The other location is ominous as well; The Turnback Cave. A possibly endless labyrinth with distorted areas, and strange formations. Because of this place, it is implied that Giratina is the Grim Reaper, because of certain writing on the walls.

3. How deadly this beast is. It's signature move, Shadow Force, is as follows; Giratina vanishs from sight. Then, rams into the target with massive force, breaking through protection moves. If that isn't deadly, I don't know what is. It also is made out of, and uses, anti-matter.

5. Giratina looks unsettling at best, and under certain circumstances, like a terrifying abomination.

My opinion on Giratina. For meanest, Hydreigon. If it sees you, you will die.

Spiritomb gives me the creeps and drifloon. It is said that Drifloon kidnaps children I find that a scary thought and Spiritomb is just weird.

By far, I would think that Banette woruld be be the cariest ever. I mean, he is a ghost puppet with a zipper over its mouth.

To me thats just plain scary and creepy.

Mistrevias scares me. I mean apparently she can see when you die! So does that mean she can also see how you die? *shudders*

Even though Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon of all time, I think he's pretty scary. At the beginning of the series, they go through and see all these really awesome and friendly Pokemon, and then hit Mewtwo. I feel like he establishes the fear factor especially with the first movie! Brings back memories thinking about it, time to go look at all the Mewtwo TCG cards I own. (All of them.) :)

Kyurem in his "crippled" form.

I don't know why, but his appearance has always seemed pretty intimidating to me. Those cold, merciless eyes. Also, it just seems like it could kill you without a thought, like just

BAM!

and you're dead.

But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back