Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't want to be face to face with a Zekrom. You would be dead with one thunderbolt from that beast.

Most legendaries could in theory kill someone with relative ease; Kyurem is the scariest IMO because it would eat you.

I can't look at Gengar or Haunter, after a realization that they are poltergeists.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Darkrai yet. The whole nightmare thing just scares me to death. Also Cofagrigus, Hypno, and most things others have said. But one I'd like to point out is Gastly. It seems okay at first, just a little floating purple head, but then you realize it's four feet tall. And since it's made of poisonous gases, it could just engulf the entire top half of your body and suffocate you. If I was walking around in a cave, I would freak out if I saw one of those coming toward me. o_o

I'm not scared by any Pokemon, lolz.

Meanest Pokemon: Jigglypuff. I mean come on, it puts you to sleep, then gets PO'd because you're sleeping and draws on your face with permanent marker. What a butthead. :(

Scariest Pokemon: Any of the 3rd Gen Legendaries. Giant monster in the water? Gargantuan dinosaur on land? Humongous dragon in the air? You're pretty much screwed. Either that or Dialga/Palkia. Things that can control time and space are things you should probably try to avoid bumping into.

This is something that I have been thinking about for a while. If you look at the new B2W2 pekedex entries they have gotten quite dark. It has long been my conclusion that living in a word that is inhabited by pokemon would be terrible. Even cows can fire beams of death at you.

I would have to say that one of the scariest pokemon to meet would be Muk. First of all if you don't pass out because of the smell the thing is pretty much a walking dirty bomb.

Another one is Tyranitar. I mean come on he is a pint sized (by comparison) Godzilla. His pokedex entry said that he can rearrange the landscape and demolish mountains.

Just my opinion.

Blui129 said:
Isn't that just a creepypasta (DO NOT SEARCH THIS)?

Also, I've found Zweilious to be rather menacing, they bicker over food.

actually, that's official dex info for both US and JP entries alike
but, i gotta say the scariest Pokemon would be either Spiritomb with it's almost endless amount of the most criminally insane, evil, and cruel souls, or Dusknoir, not just because it drags people to the Void, but also due to it looking like it has a second entity in it's stomach about to tear the whole body open and devour you while it wraps itself back together.

Yamask...if you actually take the time to read the descriptions of a lot of Pokemon, they're seriously disturbing lol.

*Bro Fist* said:
Hypno TT_TT
Terrifies me to this day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ZpHgiIKo

surprised-cat-gasp.png

Lol Hypno...I named a (female) Drowzee I caught a while back TASTY KIDS because of its Pokedex entry..."It prefers to eat children's dreams over adults' because they're much tastier" or something. I should train it......

Really, Claydol creeps me out the most. Just look at it! And I always have to battle it for SpD EV's! Ugh!!

I would not want to encounter any ghost-types. Especially a hacked Wondertomb. Actually, I have encountered (while battling a friend) 2 and defeated 'em. True story.

Most agree with chandelure, cofagrigus, dusknoir and yamask.
Scizorliscious said:
The scariest is by far Zubat.

So you're just wandering around in -insert cave here-, trying to find the way out. Your Pokemon are at full health because you've just entered the cave... but 3 or 4 steps in, the Wild Pokemon music begins to play.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a little ZUBAT."

But then you realize this is a really annoying little creature. It's not good in any way, it just Confuses your Pokemon, leeches their HP, and when you try to escape, it's often an inevitable "Can't escape!"

Oh, but it's only one Zubat. You've beaten it handily, but your Pokemon is still hurt by its own Confusion and Leech Life.

So you walk 4 more steps, and... DEEDLEEDEEDLEEDEEDLEEDEEDLEE doot. DOO. doo! And... it's another Zubat. This time, it manages to KO your first Pokemon. Or more specifically, makes your own Pokemon KO itself by Confusing it.

Oh, did I mention that somehow anytime you go into a cave you discover Zubat have taken all your Potions and you honestly never have any? Yeah.

By the end of the cave, you're running out of steam. Your last Pokemon, with very little HP... no Potions... but you're on the second-to-last tile. You step onto the last tile... and the battle music plays.

Your heart stops for a second.

It's a...

Geodude.

Zubat is the only Pokemon that can ever make my heart stop for a second because I'm about to face it. And they NEVER RUN OUT. And that is why it is the hands-down scariest Pokemon.

That, and it sucks your blood.

But this is with what I really agree. Imagine going into a dark cave and your only hope is your pokemon. You found a Zubat and you ran away and now you are lost. You found the way! Another zubat... your pokemon faints... you are now alone on a dark cave (which may contain any of those).

What about trapinch? Imagine being in a desert thirsty and you suddenly fell into a sand trap some metres deep. Then a huge ant with a weird head comes out and you can't escape the trap and live your life there. Or die!

Gyarados for sure. Giant sea monsters that lurk under the depths always gets my imagination running wild!

Snurkee said:
^I totally agree. There is also Glalie. D: Big floating head...i just find that creepy.
I so agree, mine would definitely be Glalie. I mostly hate the holes in its face, they remind me of Lotus Flowers seeds.

Dont mess with Hypno. Rayquaza is a honey badger if my memory serves me well from the destiny deoxys movie. It had no problem hyper beaming every building in that town. Dusclops is weird, Banette is weird. Shedinja is the freakiest. If you can't tell I focused on Hoenn pokemon more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back