Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfitch06

You want a piece of me?
Which ones do you guys think? I have a few that I'd be horrified to encounter:

Garchomp - Just look at him. He's completely sinister looking. Probably one of the most ferious looking Pokemon in existence.

Hydreigon - His info. doesn't even beat around the bush at insinuating that he's just an awful being.

Alakazam - Something about him always gave me the willies. It's kind of a "what is it?" sort of thing. Not to mention how smart it is...I can only imagine him being up to no good.

I have many more, but those are who came to mind instantly. They're all mostly three-chain evolutions, too. I wonder what happens when a trainer obtains a cute little Gibble, or Deino, for instance, and they end up evolving into these monstrosities. Do they even love their trainer anymore? Do they merely "put up" with the trainer, and viciously attack everything else in sight?

The scariest is by far Zubat.

So you're just wandering around in -insert cave here-, trying to find the way out. Your Pokemon are at full health because you've just entered the cave... but 3 or 4 steps in, the Wild Pokemon music begins to play.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a little ZUBAT."

But then you realize this is a really annoying little creature. It's not good in any way, it just Confuses your Pokemon, leeches their HP, and when you try to escape, it's often an inevitable "Can't escape!"

Oh, but it's only one Zubat. You've beaten it handily, but your Pokemon is still hurt by its own Confusion and Leech Life.

So you walk 4 more steps, and... DEEDLEEDEEDLEEDEEDLEEDEEDLEE doot. DOO. doo! And... it's another Zubat. This time, it manages to KO your first Pokemon. Or more specifically, makes your own Pokemon KO itself by Confusing it.

Oh, did I mention that somehow anytime you go into a cave you discover Zubat have taken all your Potions and you honestly never have any? Yeah.

By the end of the cave, you're running out of steam. Your last Pokemon, with very little HP... no Potions... but you're on the second-to-last tile. You step onto the last tile... and the battle music plays.

Your heart stops for a second.

It's a...

Geodude.

Zubat is the only Pokemon that can ever make my heart stop for a second because I'm about to face it. And they NEVER RUN OUT. And that is why it is the hands-down scariest Pokemon.

That, and it sucks your blood.

Definitely Garbador. I mean, come on. It's a living pile of toxic garbage. If you saw a pile of trash get out of a garbage truck and start walking towards you with it's mouth open you would run away screaming. I know I would.

^I totally agree. There is also Glalie. D: Big floating head...i just find that creepy.

Yamask.

Not mean, but creeperish.

Yamask is a shadow-like Pokémon holding a simply designed stone face which was from its time as a human, one rather similar to that of the one in the forehead of Cofagrigus. It has two shadowy, tendril-like arms and large, red eyes.

ok... but there's more :O

Due to being a human long ago, it has memories of being a human. If someone wears the mask Yamask carries, they will become possessed by the Yamask in question. Yamask are known to have once been human, and as such, they retain memories of their former lives. Each Yamask carries a mask depicting the face it once had. Sometimes, it looks at this mask and cries, apparently in longing. Yamask are known to wander the ruins of ancient civilizations. These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.

So weird. Scariest in my book.

Except for....

The scariest Pokemon is Magikarp. Anything that can Splash me I better look out for. / sarcastic.

Chandelure. Doesn't its Pokedex say something like it sucks people's life energy? Imagine:

You are having a tough time falling asleep so you go downstairs for some water. At the bottom of the stairs, you see a light. Is someone else awake? You head towards the strange light and see Chandelure. It shoots a wisp of flame and suddenly you feel very tired. The next day, they find your remains, devoid of life. Yeah.

Dark Void said:
Chandelure. Doesn't its Pokedex say something like it sucks people's life energy? Imagine:

You are having a tough time falling asleep so you go downstairs for some water. At the bottom of the stairs, you see a light. Is someone else awake? You head towards the strange light and see Chandelure. It shoots a wisp of flame and suddenly you feel very tired. The next day, they find your remains, devoid of life. Yeah.

^This.

And I found it a bit scary, that on the anime (SPOILER-ISH AHEAD), Team Rocket actually started to get their life/soul drained by the Litwik... I thought that was a little kid's show...

I have a new theory. It's definitely Confagirus. It's pokedex entry says it's a living coffin, it eats people, and it turns them into mummies. I mean, a COFFIN. WITH FOUR ARMS. If I saw a coffin with eyes and four arms chasing me I would die from fright literally.

^Dude, I would freak out, and then punch it... Which would be a big mistake, and then I would die...

Well, forgett a coffin, what about Alligators, and Crocodiles, roaming around... Or Seviper, or even just even, Gyradoes.

I could just imagine, your taking a hot walk, through the desert, you turn around, and a Crocodile, is running after you, Krookodile doesn't let go of its prey... Or so it says in the handy dandy Pokedex.

What if you were chased by a 6 foot tall Alligator, roaming around the woods, It would also eat you for dinner.

And is you have a snake problem, so you catch him, he turns around, and his head is like 2 1/2 feet tall, and his fangs, cut your hand off...

Heatmor is a jerk, just look at his pokedex entry:Using their very hot, flame-covered tongues,they burn through Durant's steel bodies and consume their insides.

And take a look at Jellicient's:The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished.

I think the real reason we stuff pokemon in pokeballs is to keep them from killing both us and themselves.

Well, lots of Ghost types are scary. People have mentioned Yamask, Cofagrigus, Jellicent and Chandelure. I'll be mentioning Haunter who I find to be the most scariest.

Yellow PokeDex: By licking, it saps the victim's life. It causes shaking that won't stop until the victim's demise.

Oh, and Haunter is pretty much invisible. You can see Chandelure's flame, but you can't see anything from Haunter. You just see this giant, disembodied hand, and you have no idea where the tongue is.

Diamond PokeDex: It can slip through any obstacle. It lurks inside walls to keep an eye on its foes.

You can't even run from this monster than wants to kill you. And if its inside a wall, how can you see it? You can't. And the next thing you know, you're pushing daisies.

Oh, and Kadabra's pretty creepy too...

FireRed PokeDex: It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra.

Transformed...into a Pokemon... >.<

Dude.. Hypno is scary.. Even it's pokedex in FireRed reads: It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

Now that is scary.

Bippa201 said:
FireRed PokeDex: It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra.

And that's how Mystery Dungeon was born!

I've always found that female Machamp wearing lipstick in the anime was scary... (not really) Also what about Raichu and Gastly, if you watched Jwittz's videos about Pokedex enteries, you would know that they have the power to take down Indian Elephants! Just Imagine what that could do to a Human!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Dude.. Hypno is scary.. Even it's pokedex in FireRed reads: It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

Now that is scary.

Hypno is easily the scariest, just look up Hypno's song. It creeps me out just thinking about it.

Kyurem is perhaps the most frightening pokemon,though it may only be speculation or fact,apparent rumors suggest that Kyurem consumes not only fellow pokemon,but humans well.Should one factor in the psychological aspect of this poke simply roaming at night consuming all that bears life,that's rather scary IMO,thus,as said previously, I consider Kyurem to be the most frightening poke.

Keldeo. It's an indication that My Little Pony has finally started invading Japan.

The scariest is by far Zubat.
This. Love your reasoning bro.
Keldeo. It's an indication that My Little Pony has finally started invading Japan.
This too.

As for myself? No Pokemon really scare me at all, but I like Pokemon such as Chandelure and Dusknoir because their cries sound like someone dying. So I don't think I can pick a candidate for scariest Pokemon.

The meanest Pokemon, however? Tentacruel, man. It's the gangster of the sea.

Zyflair said:
This made me laugh so much.
However, Blastoise is just evil. Its cannons can break through thick steel, and it crushes its enemies by lying on them. Not to mention that it is supposed to be viciously accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back