Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Hey guys its my first time posting on here, seems like an awesome community to get involved in. I will definitely start looking at other threads but I though Id share what I got my from my unboxing. Thank you guys.

I traded in 40 side event tickets at Worlds for 4 packs. I pulled a FA Pokemon Ranger and a RH Talonflame so that wasn't too bad.

I've started recording all my pack openings... it's a good way to tell myself later I don't need to buy more packs! :p

Here's a couple great pulls from a Celebi Box. :)

Weekend madness:
Box of goodies finally arrived back home. Instructed my sister to open 5 ancient origins and 5 roaring skies packs from various collection boxes that I've saved since I was planning on opening them all myself when I got home. But 5 more months at sea is too long a wait (I'm a sailor, hence the name, plus slow internet at sea so I'm sorry for never uploading pictures here), so I asked her to open said packs and tell me the results.

Out of 5 RoS packs:
Rev holo reshiram, rev healing scarf, rev winona, reg trainers mail
holo salamence, holo absol
FA hydreigon

Out of 5 AoR packs:
Rev volcarona, 2x rev hex maniac
2x reg lysandre

Out of 1 StS pack:
Holo shiftry, reg ninja boy and greedy dice

Far from great, but I did get some rev trainers so that's always nice. That pack fresh hydreigon isn't too bad as well.

Opened 4x 3-pack blisters of Fates Collide (1 of each pin, and 1 of each promo card).
The pulls:
FA Kingdra, FA Umbreon,
Regirock ex, Genesect ex
Holo t-tar
Rev rares: lucario, rotom
Rev trainers: team rockets handiwork, devolution spray, helix fossil.

I got 1 UR per 3-pack, so it seems to follow the 1/3 distribution, with a Full Art occuring 1/6, very nice indeed. The fates collide blisters have been really generous. All hail the mighty zam!

So I just got both Steam Siege pin blisters and I got a gold mine.

- FA Gardevoir EX
- SR FA Volcanion EX 115/114
- Dual type Volcarona
- Volcanion

Opened up a booster box of Steam Siege today, is it just me or is the ratio to get EX's or Fullarts less than before?
Feels like I had a bad box =/

HEY ALL,

So over the last couple of days my brother and i have unboxed 2 Generations Elite trainer boxes and a Steam Siege Elite Trainer Box. the Steam Siege Box has not been kind to us at all. The Generations boxes all have been good, but i keep pulling that Gardavor EX and Mega Ex just about every time. We do have another box of Generations we opened last night...Spoiler alert we got a MEGA Charizard check out our pulls on my youtube channel below.

I am now just seven cards away from the whole series...how are you guys doing?

I opened 3 of the new Steam Siege pin blisters. Got an ex in each.

Magearna Full art, M Steelix Ex and another M Gardevoir Full art. Also a Hydreigon Break.

Yay! Mythical Victini time! Another great art work for the Mythical full arts!

This is the first time by the way that I didn't get a holo or anything special in a Mythical blister. I don't mind it at all, though, have been having great pulls so far in general! :D

Wow. Unbelievable. I believe in Steam Siege again. I just bought the Steam Siege Elite Trainer Box, and I couldn't believe what I got:

• Shiny Mega Steelix EX (Full Art
  • Hydreigon BREAK
  • Shiny Mega Gardevoir EX (Full Art)
  • Volcanion EX
My mind was absolutely blown. Probably one of the best Elite Trainer Boxes I've ever opened!

Scored The new Red & Blue Generations Pikachu EX Box. and the Victini Mythical Box as well...we opened two!

"
"

Spoiler Alert: Got my Golem EX

Hey everyone! I'm new here but back into collecting the TCG (Gen 1 Wizards sets only at the moment) and recorded my first few pulls!

I opened a 6 packs for 19.99 blister and 2 Steam Siege packs from Target.

The 6 pack had XY32 Yveltal as a promo, which is why I got it cause I needed that card. Also a Full Art M Glalie, which I also needed.

I also got Volcanion Full Art from the single packs.

I bought 4 of these blister packs off of ebay since I started my daughters with the Kalos Starter Sets and these promos would be upgrades to their decks. And looking at the prices of the promos, it would almost be like the packs were free.
blisters.jpg

When we opened the blisters, the two packs that were included were Roaring Skies and Ancient Origins. I was surprised that Roaring Skies was in there so I did a bit of research and came up with these numbers: ROS online codes are selling for $1.50-$2.00. AO for about 40 cents. Say $2 per blister for those. Greninja is from $3-$5 on ebay. Estimate $2.50 each. Delphox is $1.50-$3.00 on ebay. Estimate $1.00. Chesnaught would probably be staying with me. That's about $5.50 value with what is guaranteed in the blister. Seller had "more than 10 available" on ebay. Offered $7.00 each for 20 blisters. Seller accepted. Checked ebay, seller had 5 left so offered $7 for those as well. Accepted. For 25 blisters, that is $175 original cost, should get about $50 for the online codes, $60 for Greninjas, $25 for Delphox. That leaves 50 packs for $40. 25 of AO and 25 of ROS. For that price, even if I just get some good Trainers this would be worth it. This should be fun.

Opened the AO first. Disappointing. Didn't even get a Lysandre.
AO.jpg

Started opening the ROS packs. Halfway through the packs I get the first EX. Gallade EX :( Now my hope is just to get a Trainers' Mail or two since they are uncommon and would save money on buying them.

Things picked up towards the end. But I'm going to have to buy some Trainers' Mail as I never pulled any.
RS.jpg

just opened my first and probably last booster box (they are so expensive!) and it was ancient origins. I pulled 2 ultra rares, (ampharos and kyogre) mega ampharos, tyranitar and machamp EX and holo verizion, goodra, and metagross. not sure if that is good or not, but I still have two packs left, and I will update once I open them.

Got my Pikachu EX box today, pulled a Meowstic EX and a Vaporeon EX. Not too bad.

My Victini box didn't give anything noteworthy.

Got my Pikachu EX box today, pulled a Meowstic EX and a Vaporeon EX. Not too bad.

My Victini box didn't give anything noteworthy.
Nice i need that meowstic ex. We opened up some double crisis packs the other night and we pulled some amazing cards...spoiler theres only two exs in the series

Uploading the video soon subscribe be so you get notified when it goes live.

Back