Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

We've known of these cards for a couple months. :p In fact the front page has the complete English checklist for the set right now.

So while you didn't get unannounced cards, you did get them much earlier than most of us will, so congrats on that. :D
Oh ok, thanks

A few months ago I opened a Roaring Skies pack and randomly got 3 cards from Primal Clash. In Russian.
(Ninetales, AT Ludicolo and AT Whiscash if you're curious. Yes, it was a legit pack.)

Oh, and I got Blastoise EX and another Sylveon EX from the Shaymin pin box.

I obtained an Arceus box from my local card shop today, got a reverse rare fire energy and 2 Leafeon Ex (Yes, one in each pack *^*!). Was extremely happy :3

I opened the Venusaur Ex box and pulled M Charizard Ex, Sylveon Ex and Flareon Ex.

I also opened the new Break Evolution Box and got Alakazam Ex, and couple holos. I think it's amusing me now since Alakazam FA is the only card I need from the set but might end up buying it.

I opened a Steam Siege Elite Trainer Box and an Arceus box from Gamestop. They did not get the plushes or the figures in unfortunately.

89_zpsuk99zqiv.jpg

The ETB had the secret rare Gardevoir in it, I tend to pull the secret rares from a set within the first few ultra rares I pull from a set, the gold Alakazam was in my first box of Awakening and the silver Dialga was my 3rd ultra rare pulled from Phantom Forces. It also had Clawitzer Break and 2 holos.

The Arceus box had full art Articuno.

Better than my pulls. The Arceus Box gave me my fourth M. Gardevoir EX and that it. The trainer box meanwhile gave me a regular Gardevoir EX, also known as the one EX I wasn't worried about getting at all from this set, and a FA Magearna EX which would have been great except I pulled one already at the pre-release, and I received no holos from the box either.

First sealed buy in years. Bought a mythical collection:Mew because it was my fav from Gen I. Got a M Gardevoir Ex and M Venusaur Ex within the 2 boosters.

Both cards have different foil treatment (M Gardevoir's is more "matt").

So at my pre-release, I participated in the event plus 2 booster drafts that followed. After that, I was able to purchase 4 additional pre-release boxes. Out of all 28 packs the only full art i got was Pokemon Ranger. I purchased a box of steam siege yesterday, only full art was Professor Sycamore. Out of all 64 packs, only 2 full arts : (

Hi! I opened a 3-pack blister of Fates Collide and here are the notable pulls:

FA Glaceon-EX / Reg. Umbreon-EX / Rev. Tyranitar

The full art itself made the blister worth it, but getting another EX and a rare reverse made it even better.
One thing i noticed with the newer sets since breakthrough is that you tend to get at least 1 UR per 3-pack. Not bad.

My wife surprised me with a Steam Siege Elite box, managed to pull 2! secret rare Gardevoirs *^*.

i Just unboxed more steam siege and i pulled a FULL ART!!! go check it out

Sorry if i may sound like spam but im not i just want people to watch my videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pulls @Digital Dragon!

I opened a steam siege 3-pack blister yesterday.
Got 3 regular rares. Bummer.
The only cards worth anything were 2 regular ninja boys, 1 pokemon ranger and 1 reverse spiritomb.
I did get a rare nidoking, my fav 'Mon, so that's nice.

Can't upload pics coz reasons. Who wants pics of regular rares anyway? Lols.

My Volcanion-EX Special Packs arrived today! :D (pictures of packages) Each pack contains a Volcanion-EX Jumbo, a Magearna promo, 2 packs of CP5, 4 packs of Explosive Fighter (XY11), and 2 packs of Cruel Traitor (XY11). (picture of contents). Here are my pulls!

CP5: FAs: Darkrai, Meloetta, Arceus, Genesect
XY11: Shiftry holo, Clawitzer BREAK, 2x Xerneas holos, Xerneas BREAK, Gardevoir-EX, and Bisharp holo.
(picture of pulls)

Was secretly hoping for another XY11 FA, but no luck. 2 BREAKs and an EX are nice, though, so I can't complain. :p

Back