Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Obtained a Fates Collide elite trainer box from Target, got amazing pulls *^*; Alakazam Ex FA (Secret Rare), M-Alakazam Ex FA, Umbreon Ex FA, and a Holo Mew. :3

Opened up a Mega Latios Pin Collection and got a FA Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick and Secret Rare Dialga-EX.

I wish old packs weren't as expensive as they are; I'd love to open up a bunch of packs from older series, but it's not worth how much they cost! :p

I got a Pikachu Libre pack in over the weekend, and in addition to the pretty sweet Pikachu promo, I pulled a dual type Shiftry holo, which I missed in my boxes, so that was super convenient. :D

Got three Leaders' Stadium packs (Japanese -- Gym Heroes in English).

Pulled Rocket's Moltres, Erika's Dragonair, and Erika's Vileplume holos. Also pulled a Misty's Tears. :3

I'm very close to completing the Japanese checklist! I'm pretty sure I only need seven more cards. Very perty art in this set so it's been fun collecting it.

Got three Leaders' Stadium packs (Japanese -- Gym Heroes in English).

Pulled Rocket's Moltres, Erika's Dragonair, and Erika's Vileplume holos. Also pulled a Misty's Tears. :3

I'm very close to completing the Japanese checklist! I'm pretty sure I only need seven more cards. Very perty art in this set so it's been fun collecting it.

I used to have an aaaaalmost full set of those back in ye olde days. :p There was a cart at the mall than sold imported Japanese packs for like $6 a pop and they were my go-to "please buy me something" for basically any occasion. Some of my favourite artwork in the whole TCG, Pokémon and trainers alike. Shame the packs are so expensive these days; I'd love to rebuild it. I still don't know what happened to my old Pokémon card collection.

I too used to have some of the old Japanese gym leader stuff, along with some of the Neo stuff and the like. Don't know exactly where they are now. Somewhere in my room, that's all I know for sure.

For what it's worth I do have an unopened Mythical Collection Mew box sitting on my entertainment center, what makes this so unique is that it's actually German. My cousin got it for me for my birthday when he was there for work related purposes.

Just opened up a Venusaur ex box, and by the Gods, I think I have yet to see a box opening with so many awesome goodies in it =O

Got the same M. Charizard EX out of my Venusaur EX box. Also got a Flareon EX FA.

If only I had gotten that Venusaur EX jumbo, but we don't get those in America.

Got the same M. Charizard EX out of my Venusaur EX box. Also got a Flareon EX FA.

If only I had gotten that Venusaur EX jumbo, but we don't get those in America.

Yeah, we don't get the figures in Europe, only oversized cards =P.
Too bad since I think some of the figures are awesome!

Yeah, we don't get the figures in Europe, only oversized cards =P.
Too bad since I think some of the figures are awesome!

Some of them are. But on the flip side I personally like the oversized cards. I have a good portion of them but I'm missing a host of them, including the ones in the generations boxes.

Went to Target to get a Venusaur Collection Box, but they didn't have it so I got another Blastoise Box u.u
Good news was I got 2 M Blastoise Ex which felt super fitting from a Blastoise box :3

I wish old packs weren't as expensive as they are; I'd love to open up a bunch of packs from older series, but it's not worth how much they cost! :p

I got a Pikachu Libre pack in over the weekend, and in addition to the pretty sweet Pikachu promo, I pulled a dual type Shiftry holo, which I missed in my boxes, so that was super convenient. :D

Not sure how old the boosters you are trying to buy are, but lately i have been looking around, and I got 2 Latios/Latias trainer kits for $20 each (the 2004 ones with an ex series booster, presumably ex dragon) but I also realized that the DP series packs from mysterious treasures and secret wonders havent gone up much in price. Especially secret wonders has amazing looking cards, the boxes are only like $150, however the lv.x pull rates arent great, and the lvx themselves arent the best imo.

Anyway had I known earlier, I may have been able to bring a box to holland (maybe next time) but if you are after the ex series packs like i am, yeah they cost a fortune, especially the japanese ones

Yeah, Japanese EX Series is what I'd like the most, but it's more or less a pipe dream at this point. :p Maybe I'll win the lottery.

I went out to my local comic store and Bought six Fates Collide boosters.

I pulled three nice cards, including :
  • Mega Alakazam EX
  • Zygarde EX
  • Omastar BREAK

so I recently just got back from going to my local card shop and they gave me 3 steam siege booster packs, for half price. I am not sure if these are even available yet but somehow they had them. I decided when I got home to open them and in the first pack I received a steelix spirit link, so I think that means there will be a steelix mega when the full set comes out. I also received a reverse-holo larvesta and litwick, and a holo chandelure. Now get this, on my last pack I ended up opening I got a pyroar break card, I am not sure what the price is for this or the rarity but I think this is re

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
We've known of these cards for a couple months. :p In fact the front page has the complete English checklist for the set right now.

So while you didn't get unannounced cards, you did get them much earlier than most of us will, so congrats on that. :D

Back