The Legend of Zelda- Skyward Sword

I just got the Whip, and I'm loving the game. It's probably my favorite Zelda since Wind Waker (I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one), and I can't wait to see what's next. I hope I get the hookshot soon...

superpokemon67 said:
I just got the Whip, and I'm loving the game. It's probably my favorite Zelda since Wind Waker (I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one), and I can't wait to see what's next. I hope I get the hookshot soon...

...I can't believe it. Someone who liked Wind Waker as much as I did.

*Virtually high fives superpokemon67*

True dat, we are the minority.

pls
yes
i-i love it so m-much-h ;______; hugs topic
My sister got the special wii mote boxed game set thing on the 20th & randomly placed it on the computer after I came back from an errand and I couldn't stop screaming in delight as I was ripping through the shrink wrap
fav part is groose's hair obv u____u*

also @ the person that just got the whip: I made sure to run amok the house and 'whip' things like my bed and the computer,ect

BUT I'M STUCK IN THE DESERT u_____u and that's ok I love working through parts in games where I'm stuck

skyloft said:
BUT I'M STUCK IN THE DESERT u_____u and that's ok I love working through parts in games where I'm stuck

I forget what exactly triggers the glitch but, BUT DO NOT GO TO THE DESERT BEFORE GOING OTHER PLACES! This is really important as you will not be able get certain items and weapons that you need to get! (once I talk to my friend later at league who told me about this, I'll edit this post)

Also speaking of being stuck, I'm at the Eldin Volcano and I can't get the Bomb Flower to roll all the way across the huge spine to blow something up. (I can only imagine the people reading this who have not got there yet and wondering what I mean by "huge spine"! XD)

EDIT: My friend told me this glitch occures near the end of the game and it has something to do with harps.

the aura is with me8 said:
I forget what exactly triggers the glitch but, BUT DO NOT GO TO THE DESERT BEFORE GOING OTHER PLACES! This is really important as you will not be able get certain items and weapons that you need to get! (once I talk to my friend later at league who told me about this, I'll edit this post)

Also speaking of being stuck, I'm at the Eldin Volcano and I can't get the Bomb Flower to roll all the way across the huge spine to blow something up. (I can only imagine the people reading this who have not got there yet and wondering what I mean by "huge spine"! XD)

Are you going after the Sacred flame? Or are you trying to find Zelda?

And I just got the first sacred flame at the giant cistern. Gonna learn a new song with my beautiful, money-making harp!

superpokemon67 said:
Are you going after the Sacred flame? Or are you trying to find Zelda?

And I just got the first sacred flame at the giant cistern. Gonna learn a new song with my beautiful, money-making harp!

I was playing Skyward Sword maybe not even an hour ago, and I got past the part I was stuck on, now I'm stuck on the part where you roll on a giant stone eyeball and I literally can't get to the target I need to push in because there's a piller blocking the way. Also I'm looking for Zelda, I don't even know what the Sacred Flame is.

I was playing Skyward Sword maybe not even an hour ago, and I got past the part I was stuck on, now I'm stuck on the part where you roll on a giant stone eyeball and I literally can't get to the target I need to push in because there's a piller blocking the way. Also I'm looking for Zelda, I don't even know what the Sacred Flame is.

There's a loooooooong backway to the thing you need to push. You should be able to find it. Do you have the bombs yet? And you'll find out what the sacred flame is soon enough :p.

superpokemon67 said:
There's a loooooooong backway to the thing you need to push. You should be able to find it. Do you have the bombs yet? And you'll find out what the sacred flame is soon enough :p.

Yes I have the Bomb Bag, full with 10 bombs in it. Also am I the only one who gets reminded of India because of all the stuff in the Earth Temple? (especially with the elephant statues at the enterance) I don't have time to play it right this minute, since I need to eat then get ready for league tonight, but when I get back home I'll play it.

I mean I'm past most of the desert part (farther in the game) in front of the pirate ship and I can't find the way to get in. I've already got 1 Sacred Flame and the 2nd is supposed to be on there but it won't let me on!!! There's like no door or switch or anything... u_____u Ruuuuude shiiiipppp
I'mma go back and try again today to find out what I did wrong tho

Man the game is more impressive than I thought... but jabbing is still inaccurate. I did have once watching Link use the toilet "What you can actually sit on it and it flushes?!"

My wii keeps giving me disc read errors for all of my disks, and I think it's broken. I hope I'll still be able to play a decent amount of SS before the Wii U comes out.

Chillarmy said:
Just got the game. That weird big-eared raccon-tailed cat thing scared the crap outta me o_0

Remlits are adorable. Especially at night. :3

Chillarmy said:
Just got the game. That weird big-eared raccon-tailed cat thing scared the crap outta me o_0

THOSE ARE THE BEST I REALLY THINK SO ;_____;
I'm gonna make a plush of one soon

Now I'm stuck at enterance to the Mining Facility... There's two gates being blocked by metal bars and there's a ladder I can climb but there's a box blocking the top.

I'm on the final boss in Skyward Sword... and some people said it was easy. It's not! I hate having to go find more bugs so I can infuse potions! Also the built in Wii-motion plus is TOO acurate!

I'm on the final boss in Skyward Sword... and some people said it was easy. It's not! I hate having to go find more bugs so I can infuse potions! Also the built in Wii-motion plus is TOO acurate!

That's the fun/hard part. I enjoyed Twilight Princess, but felt it was too easy since all it was was a slashing fest. In this game, you actually have to be precise with your cuts and slashes. Love it <3

I beat Skyward Sword a few hours ago and I have to say, the ending was sad but I LOVED the rest of the game! :D

Back