The Legend of Zelda- Skyward Sword

nikohesus

Fullmetal Heart
I'm surprised there isn't a Skyward Sword thread.
Here's some screenshots to start it up.
Wii_ZeldaSS_3_scrn09_E3.png

Wii_ZeldaSS_2_scrn05_E3.png

Wii_ZeldaSS_1_scrn01_E3.png

You guys excited? You bet I am!

I'm more interested in the story than anything else. Skyward sword set before Oot? I want to know the origins of Hyrule and Ganon.
But the art style and gameplay does look different to Twilight Princess. And the art style looks more like Win Waker. Maybe the gameplay is a mix of the two?

lol hasnt this game came out? in fact i see this game come out every once in a while. do they re release it?

."". ."",
| | / /
| | / /
| | / /
| |/ ;-._
} ` _/ / ;
| /` ) / /
| / /_/\_/\
|/ / |
( ' \ '- |
\ `. /
| |
jgs | |
PEACE OUT

Touché Amoré said:
lol hasnt this game came out? in fact i see this game come out every once in a while. do they re release it?

."". ."",
| | / /
| | / /
| | / /
| |/ ;-._
} ` _/ / ;
| /` ) / /
| / /_/\_/\
|/ / |
( ' \ '- |
\ `. /
| |
jgs | |
PEACE OUT
I think you meant Twilight Princess or wind waker.

Yeah I'm really curious to know how it'll take place before ocarina of time. If this games better than ocarina of time which I wouldn't think possible were in for a treat.

I'm very excited. At first I thought I wouldn't like the graphics, but now I don't really mind them. However graphics don't matter, there hasn't been a Legend of Zelda game that's disappointed me yet.

Wow this game looks pretty good, I can't wait for it to come out and the graphics are not that bad either

What I'm sorta curious about is that blue bar in the top left corner with the shield on it or whatever. Do we get limited use on our shield or something?

Hatman said:
What I'm sorta curious about is that blue bar in the top left corner with the shield on it or whatever. Do we get limited use on our shield or something?

Yes it's a shield meter.

To go more specific into what nikohesus said, the shield meter is used to block attacks. If you block to much at one time, your shield breaks. You can also do a shield attack that uses up energy on the shield meter.

Guilty spark said:
Yeah I'm really curious to know how it'll take place before ocarina of time. If this games better than ocarina of time which I wouldn't think possible were in for a treat.
Because it shows the creation of the master sword,thats why

Are you sure it's a shield meter. It looks more like the magic meter from ocarina of time and that was the best legend of Zelda game ever.

This looks like the next 10/10 Zelda game.

With the new stamina meter, running for days on end wont happen anymore. You have be timing everything ever so perfect with out draining all the life out of Link.

The shield meter looks like a interesting addition to the game as well. Now you have to play smart defensively, no more trying to block every single blow cast upon you. This Zelda game will be a challenge, that's for sure.

Guilty spark said:
Are you sure it's a shield meter. It looks more like the magic meter from ocarina of time and that was the best legend of Zelda game ever.

Oot wasn't the best game because it had a magic metre.
And it is most certainly a shield metre considering it has a shield attached to it.

I wonder if the world map will be reduced in size with the stamina metre D:
This also might happen because it's telling about the history of Hyrule. I haven't done much research so I don't know if it's set in Hyrule.

Back