~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Newly REORGANIZED! PLEASE JOIN/REAPPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Fall BRs, AA scans, and Legends: HGSS.~

so i won a tourny at my local and our TO had packs of PA and i got an arceus in the structure for a door prize my prize included arceus and in my 1 PA pack i pulled an arceus.
so 1x fire arceus
1x dark arceus
1x metal arceus
i really want spiritombs.

RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Fall BRs, AA scans, and Legends: HGSS.~

I got 3 :p I got second, going 2-1. I also got 8 Expert Belts.

Wow... Everytime I think this thing dies and I figure it's gone and dissapear. It starts booming with aciveness. :S

Well, I haven't been to my Pre yet, but I will be going tomorrow, WISH ME LUCK!

Yes Sots I wish you luck let us know what you pull. I got 3 arceus and no X's in 16 packs. te only way i got X's were trading.

Well, hopefully I can pull some Xs. Between me and my brother we'll get 16 packs as well (32 if we Draft), surely we should get something! xP

Name-OnlyCharmeleon (but, you can call me Cody if you want.)
Division-Sorry, mate. What's this mean?
Position-Artist (In pokemon splices)
Records this year-None...?
Why you want to join.- I love the pokemon TCG.
anything else?-I only joined today, so take it easy on me please

RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Fall BRs, AA scans, and

Divsion is bassiccally your age. If your 10 and younger=Junior 11-14=Senior 15+ Master.

terrible prerelease. i got 2 expert belt and a salamance.
no one is trading there spiritomb its so aggravating

I didn't have a very good one either, got two Xs... To bad neither of them were what I needed. >.> (Tang/Arceus Meteor Blast)

ive got the 3 decks im gonna try and play for cities ready.
gyarados
regigigas
gliscor
ill post lists after some test games and tweaks.

I got 2 Arceus (Omniscient) after trading my two Tangs. I also got a bunch of Arceus. I'm trying it out now, and I've had a blast with it. It's so consistent it's not even funny (If I go second, I get a T1 Ripple Swell 85% of the time. If I go first, I get a T2 Ripple Swell 60% of the time)

I'm trying to decide if its worth it to go to the PR of this set. I don't need any specific cards (though EB would be nice), but is there any cards people would give almost anything to get their hands on?

I know Tangrowth and Salamence fetched a high price at my PR. Some people brought binders and traded like 3 Uxies for a Tangrowth Lv.X.

Bippa201 said:
I know Tangrowth and Salamence fetched a high price at my PR. Some people brought binders and traded like 3 Uxies for a Tangrowth Lv.X.

... No one wanted my Tang. O_O I guess areas vary. =[

And yes, there is a card everyone would trade anything to get their hands on *Drumroll* Gengar Lv.X! Oh, and if you need money, he fetched a nice price on Ebay as well, $40~$50.... I wish I got one! D=

Haha wow... Seth1789110 got one and he was disappointed... I'm gonna tell him this. Ok, well I think I'll go to the PR if my I can get a ride

I'm doing super well with Arceus. In a way, IMO, its the next AMU in both difficulty to build and cost (XD)

soooo.
gliscor needs a banning. like no joke. deck is redic.

I gotsecond, and got 8 EXPERT BELTS, No Arceus(Yay!). and 3 spiritomb. OC, i'd refine your entry a bit more before I accept you.

RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceus, and Legends: HGSS.~

sorry I haven't posted for a long time

my first prereleas I pulled shaymin land form Lv X =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back