~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Newly REORGANIZED! PLEASE JOIN/REAPPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your cities? Cities and Legends: HGSS.~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, POST 509!

I won with Persian. 2 for 60? Playable card, and easy to obtain multiples of? Yes PLEASE. Thank someone I didn't play against Donphan. If you play RK9TAILS, Control your draw, or you'll deck. By t10. And play Fisherman and the RETURN Unown.

RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your cities? Cities and Legends: HGSS.~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, POST 509!

Bumpage #1

Um.... OK. At least someone posted. What does everyone think of Donphan Lock? Sounds like Regigigas, but crazy enough to work.

It's a rogue I thought up. With collector, 3 turns of Mesprit, right there. SSU you run anyway, and Bam, Opponent takes lots of damuhgez.

oic.
powerlock isnt that great anymore because decks dont need alot to get going anymore sps use syrus stage 2s have dce to start hitting hard fast powers arent as important.

i got 16th i went 4-2 =/
hitting up second week in tennesee.
points are 1699.56 =[ havent broke 1700 yet

I'm going, as long as my ride pulls through. I'll be playing LuxChomp. Anyone want to play on RS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back