~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Newly REORGANIZED! PLEASE JOIN/REAPPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceus, and Legends: HGSS.~

@ above: We're talking about Arceus 0_o.
Welcome back by the way. I think Toxic Toolbox is the play for cities. We have more new techs for it, and it WILL Tech Infernape 4 for Tang matchup. Problem is, It's SP TT.

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceu

Care to give a list? I actually posted a Toxi-Tech deck in the Garage. I really want to play something like it for cities.

jirachinick

Who's ready for Pokemon Worlds 2011!
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceu

Would Shedinja be good for Cities? I think it would be a good stall right now with a lot of metagame using pokepowers and pokebodies

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away

jirachinick said:
Would Shedinja be good for Cities? I think it would be a good stall right now with a lot of metagame using pokepowers and pokebodies

I can see where you're getting at, but I don't think it'll really get anywhere. All a player has to do with Flygon is attack with his Trapinch/Vibrava. Infernape 4, Just don't level up. Machamp bypasses it. Shuppet/Boomerang decks bypass it. Luxray GL give's a OHKO with Trash Bolt, which is on the basic form... Therefore, he bypasses it....

Just don't think it'll get TO far! ;D

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Cities, Platinum: Arceus, and Legends: HGSS.~

im playing legos for cities.

SenorTaco

Gess what my fav food is.

Name-Senor Taco
Division-Seniors
Position-normal person
Records this year-Just joined pokemon a few weeks ago but know alot of good players
Why you want to join.I need to be around a team to get better.
anything else?- Im playing a T-tar deck right now and its really kewl.

jirachinick

SotS said:
I can see where you're getting at, but I don't think it'll really get anywhere. All a player has to do with Flygon is attack with his Trapinch/Vibrava. Infernape 4, Just don't level up. Machamp bypasses it. Shuppet/Boomerang decks bypass it. Luxray GL give's a OHKO with Trash Bolt, which is on the basic form... Therefore, he bypasses it....

Just don't think it'll get TO far! ;D
I tried it Shedinja alone, fail, but I added Landmin X and Skuntank G, set up Shedinja, if I notice my opponent has the right deck to beat Shedinja, poison opponent, switch, 80 damage, and continue to poison Landmin and opponent

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer

jirachinick said:
I tried it Shedinja alone, fail, but I added Landmin X and Skuntank G, set up Shedinja, if I notice my opponent has the right deck to beat Shedinja, poison opponent, switch, 80 damage, and continue to poison Landmin and opponent

Play Ninjask with that. Unown Q's and Mime/Shedinja . Do 10 Spread and bring up whatever good for the situation. Use Bench shield too. :D

jirachinick

I know about Ninjask, thanks, and I have it active, poison Ninjask and switch, but I will use Unown Q, but I'm not sure about bench sheild... and is Unown G needed to protect the Ninjask?

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer

jirachinick said:
I know about Ninjask, thanks, and I have it active, poison Ninjask and switch, but I will use Unown Q, but I'm not sure about bench sheild... and is Unown G needed to protect the Ninjask?

No you almost never will leave it active. So thats why I said Bench Shield.

jirachinick

I meant for Gengar, my ninjask will be gone quickly from Gengar, so a couple of Unown G might be needed...

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer

I'd only play like 2 you only need one Ninjask on the board anyway.

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer

Shedinja, Probz not. I do expect to see a LOT of Devoluters, for whatever reason. I'm even trying it out right now. Flygon, Dol, Champ, and Gengar are like "Kersploosh".

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

devoluter has always been really meh to me. it was a hot tech in t2scizor decks.

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer

Yes, But Gengar, Machamp, Flygon, and W/E else goes Bye-Bye.

Lolmonster

Aspiring Trainer

*BUMP* I know we have school and all guys, but cmon? How many cities will you be attending?

jirachinick

I'll be attending one and probably be using Shedinja

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

5 more for me

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer

Seven more. I went 2-0 drop... I had to go. xP

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer

lol.
6-4 for cities so far=//
im taking a break from cities this weekend to play yugioh lol.
im going to angola on the 27th.

Status
Not open for further replies.