~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Newly REORGANIZED! PLEASE JOIN/REAPPLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Fall BRs, AA scans, and Legends: HGSS.~

Huh. Plux I always that was a good deck. A friend has a VERY interesting rogue going on. He'll show me on Thursday night.

RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Fall BRs, AA scans, and Legends: HGSS.~

cool.
i might play gengar luxray/ there are alot of BGL decks in my meta.

Haha rogued it to 2nd place w/ a deck that started out half built & never tested

Shednoir? Gratz.

RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Fall BRs, AA scans, and

Congrats did it work well, or were you just lucky

@ Jirachi, he wrote an article on it a while ago.

jirachinick said:
Congrats did it work well, or were you just lucky

It worked well. As lolmonster was saying, I did write an article on it: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55896

When they can't hurt you, it's hard for them to win. I learned from experience that you NEED ninjask in there, which I didn't include

gyrados is really good just so everyone knows

I know. Anyone have any good techs for the matchup other than Luxray? I'm considering Zone for my next BR, Gyarados is popular here.

Expeloud maybe...
Lolmonster said:
I know. Anyone have any good techs for the matchup other than Luxray? I'm considering Zone for my next BR, Gyarados is popular here.

But I play Gechamp normally, looking for a counter vs. Gyarados. But I might play 'Zone if Gyarados is big.

RE: ~Team Rook~ A TCG clan. Topic: How were your prereleases? Fall BRs, AA scans, and

Lolmonster said:
But I play Gechamp normally, looking for a counter vs. Gyarados. But I might play 'Zone if Gyarados is big.

Oh sorry I read that wrong. I think maybe Honchkrow SV could work: Revive their Magikarps

Honch does seem like a good idea. What would you run in Honch?

Also, I want to clarify something. If I retreat my active Honch and put up a second Honch, do I get to use the power again? I think so, but I want to be sure. xD

Yes I think you do. As a tech, run 2-2 or 1-1

If you want to run straight Honch, here is some cards you definitely want to include:

3-3-1 Honchkrow (Call for Family Murkrow)
2-1-2 Metagross SV
4 Crobat G
2-2 Claydol
1 Azelf
2 Uxie (for Machamp)
Sableye SF if you have room

3 Miasma Valley
4 Poketurn
4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
1 Luxury Ball

2 or 3 Call Energy
4 Special Dark Energy
X Dark energy
4 Special Dark

That's a greta idea. And in the 1 prize left, I have asniping target. HonchGar. Awesome idea /applause.

Thank you, Thank you. I would recommend including Miasma Valley to make it easier to KO bench-sitters like claydol.

EDIT: If you can, stick Honchy X in there. (40 snipe)

I had BTS or Miasma on my draftlist here for testing. but Miasma is my leaning choice. GarKrow souunds good. I call it Gyaradonk(Don't Ask)

went 4-0 at the only br i was able to play and i lost in top cut to the guy i destroyed in round 4. 2nd hurts

I know. I hope to win on the 11yth.

Good luck lolmonster, I might go to one next weekend as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back