SM7a 'Fairy Rise' Announced!

If we get a 220HP Goodra, we could totally use the Flail Goomy from FLI. That'd be nice...
As long as we're dreaming.

It's hype talk. They're trying to convince store owners the commons/uncommons won't be crapola. There will probably be one regular Pokemon with 220 HP, not all of them will be that high.

It's probably going to be a Wailord...
And for Wailord that would only be 20 hp more than 10 (!) years ago.

So the teasers are that there's significantly more power creep? What the hell dude, this is what is making Pokemon less fun. I'm pretty pissed about this :mad:

We already had a 200hp regular pokemon 10 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nice, specially the new supporter with the Computer Search effect, we need something like that in Standard. And finally Ultra Beasts are now definitely becoming a huge thing on their own, after two sets of strong support.

I just don't see anything exciting about 2 mediocre sounding GX's and a 99 cent holo Sceptile.

I just happen to think they’re cool Pokémon, and they could be useful yet. Also, the 220 HP non-GX is what we’re speculating to be Wailord.

It's hard to say until we actually know the text of the cards, but I like some of the ideas out there. My son and I liked playing with the old Rayquazza EX battle deck. It was an interesting mechanic and could be quite explosive. We'll see how it competes with ultra necrozma/malamar though.

It's cool to see a new dimension valley-esque stadium. Especially if it can help out a typing that struggles because of attachment requirements. Still making it a prism star definitely limits its utility. One field blower and your deck would fall apart. Too bad.

Back