Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

Looks cool. Tough competition. I might put that up as a double choice and post a poll.
sastoon, the banner wont show on the first post of my league. I tried when editing but it wouldnt show.

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

You guys are really good at spriting O.O

I have one tip though.  Notice this:
pokemonszsubandscorppbxe6.png

But it was done in paint, which I assume you are using.  Notice the lack of white background.  Here is how you do it:

1 View the forum, or item of the color you want, either copy or CTRL+PRTSCN it.  (To print screen meens to copy an image of the screen, you'll be able to paste it isn paint.)
2 Paste the image in Paint.
3 Use the Eyedropper to copy the desired color, right click, not left.  Now your background is the new color.  Simply fill in the white you don't want with this color and you have an "invisible" background.

can I have a special banner?
I want a better version of a banner I posted in my thread

edit: can it be done by the bes banner person?

I like it!
Now a fusion with Flygon and Salamance sinve Flygon Rules loves flygon

PalkiaRoxs
Here you go.

Heres the Link
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z216/saston/Fusions/?action=view&current=Palchu.png
It's the best I could do as they were like two opposites that wouldn't fuse.

Sastoon

P.S thanks Sub Zero for the tip.

...I just realized this...this forum has two seperate shades of gray...I would personally choose the one on the first post of a thread. Sorry for not pointing that out :(...

I just figured this out a couple days ago...

here AugustinJ

Link:
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z216/saston/Other/?action=view&current=AsThe.png

Sastoon

sastoon, the banner wont show on my league.

I dont know why???

How do you normally put them in your league?

Well, you realise you could have put in a code, it would have helped a lot, lot more.

Pokefreak: I'll get it done right now.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/kx7.jpg

Flygon Ruler said:
Tell me if you like it or not, cause if you don't I'll re do it. BTW: Happy birthday!! :)

kx5.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/kx5.jpg

Edit: Sorry, I've been on while I was doing something else for a while, so I didn't see your post and I posted it anyways

Sorry. Thats not what I expected. Let me rephrase.

I would like one with

Empoleons tail and head

and Diagas body, legs and neck

Oh sorry. I thought you wanted it on Empoleon's body
BTW: Empoleon has no visible tail

To all the people who are pm'ing me please just ask here as it is getting annoying.

Sastoon

abaxter94 said:
Hear you go:
Empoliga.png

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/Abaxter94/Splices/Empoliga.png
BTW: Happy Birthday.
Sorry Flgon Ruler, but I started on it before I saw your post.

Umm... I did this one a while back. Did you not see it?

please someone request it so boring.

why isn't anyone requesting *sigh*

Why don't you make a banner for the shop...

Can you give me a fusion of Aipom and Chimchar?

I'd like it with Aipom's tail and feet.
Chimchar's head andbody.
Can it be Chimchar orange please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back