Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sastoon

Tyranoir will Destroy All
sastoonsshopupdatenb3.png

Recolour:
Pokemon
What Colours.

Fusion:
What two Pokemon
Parts and Places fused

Trainer card:
Pokemon (either 6 or 12)
Background
Trainer Sprite
Badges (up to 4 sets)

Banner:
Background
Things on it

Trophy:
Pokemon
Colour (Bronze, Silver, Gold if you want a different colour you can it will just take a bit longer as I need to find the new colours)
Words if any.

Pokemon Egg:
Pokemon

Pokeball:
Pokemon

Siamese Pokemon
Pokemon and what direction (face to face or back to back etc.)

Glowing Pokemon
Pokemon
Colour

Kirbymon
Pokemon (only a beginner at these don't expect to highly)
Kirby Sprite (ie attacking etc)

TC Boxes:
Words
Pokemon Card(s)
Background Colours
Font Colours

Please give me feedback so I can see how I"m going.

Here's a picture of some things to show you what they are.
tyranoirzv9.png
(fusion)
glowingluxrayrt7.png
(glowing)
siamesepokemonev0.png
(siamese)
torterraeggml1.png
(egg)
Dustox-1.png
(TC Boxes)

Here are the places I got my ideas from, most of them also have guides on how to. Hope it helps
http://www.freewebs.com/howtosprite/ (Various Sprting Tutorials)
http://neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000#1 (Trainer Card help)
http://seel-dingo.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Kirby-Hybrids-28867036 (Advance Kirbymons)
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/735575/15 (A shop that I was looking at and saw kirbymons)
I also got an idea for Kirbymon from Super Smash Bros as he can suck in powers so he wears a pikachu , mewtwo, jigglypuff or pichu hat and SSB4Ever and Flygon ruler.

Thanks in advance.
Sastoon

The Team:
Sastoon
Abaxter94
AgustinJ[align=center][align=center]

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

I can help, if you want. Did you see my work while working in AJ's shop?

pokeking

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

can i help. i need to be taught. never done this before.

sastoon

Yes to both, AQbaxter I really like your work and Pokeking what do you wnat to learn, (fusions, Trainer Cards etc.).

sastoon

hello? Why does no one request anymore?

Freak :P

Hidden behind the Shadows.

Charizard and Torterra mized with torterra's color

sastoon

ok I'm on it

Edit: here you go sorry it took ao long.
[img=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6711/torizardnw5.png]

the head is a bit distorted and the tail is a bit wide. They were quite difficult to fuse. Please give me some creative feedback and be 100% honest about it. So if you don't like it please say that.

Sastoon

sastoon

Hello???

abaxter94

Well, I like it. I think that you did quite a good job improvising. I'd give it a 8/10 though, because it does look like you could have done a little bit better job.

sastoon

In what ways??? Come on creative feedback

Ill Manors

Aspiring Trainer

I would like a banner for my league in the Pokemon Battle Arena.

Text:The Hoenn Combat Empire
Pokemon:Metagross and Flygon

mottball

Aspiring Trainer

Can I help out? I now how to costumize trainer cards and recoler and fusions, but I don't know how to make them internet files. I just need some help with that. I'm knew at it :)

Request: A flygon Banner. Similiar to your Alakazam banner but with Jungle background. one Flygon on each side with a Vibrava and a trapinch in the background. Can you have it saying: Flygons Rule. Thanks in advance

Gono RemixI

Aspiring Trainer

I want a fusion of Pikachu/Dialgia and Onix/Geodude please!!!

sastoon

Ok yes to both. Abaxter can you please do Sam von Noobenshctein. Flygon Ruler sure you can work here. To turn them into internet files I usually use www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us. The are the only two that I know.

abaxter94

Hear is Your's Sam von Noobenstien:
SamvonNoobenstiensBanner.png

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/Abaxter94/Banners/SamvonNoobenstiensBanner.png
Also, I can do Gono RemixI's if you want.

sastoon

yeah if you could please. Sorry Flygon Ruler for taking so long I had to go make dinner. It'll be done in ten mins max

mottball

Aspiring Trainer

No problem, I'll do the Pikachu/Dialga mix

sastoon

Ok Flygon Ruler here it is. The vibrava you can't see too well so if you want me to redo it I'm more than happy to_Ok Flygon Ruler here it is. The vibrava you can't see too well so if you want me to redo it I'm more than happy to.

here's the link
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z216/saston/Other/?action=view&current=FlygonRules.png

Give me some creative feedback please (be honest).

Sastoon

mottball

Aspiring Trainer

That's great. You did it exactly how I wanted it. The dialga/pikachu Sprite is getting to be a pain. Pikachu doesn't really have head, so I can't really mix them like that. Sastoon, do you have any good ideas?

abaxter94

Onidude.png

Didn't I make that very request you made Flygon ruler?...

Also, the Dialchu is a bit big, and not very well recolored.
About the Flygon banner, I think it is better than mine. How did you make it go transparent? BTW, it is streching the size of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.