Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

sastoon, can you make a different banner than abaxter's please?

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

I know the sprite is to big. I need to re do it. I'll do it later.

I think your new banner is a little bit too long.

Is mine not good? If you don't like it, you can just tell me.

Well, it didnt have a background. Second, Hoenn has 2 n's.

Ok all. Im sorry about the size for some reason it wouldnt resize. I was triyng to work it out but then my comp stuffed up. Abaxter I made the trapinch and vibrava go transparent from Corel Photo Paint 8. It some sort of paint installment which you have to buy. Maybe the best way to apply the banner might be from going to the link saving that image and then upploading it from there. I will try and make the banner and the fusion just give me till tomorrow as it's getting late.

Sastoon

Edit:

Me may not be able to reply as it coming up with all these crazy messages like MySQL is misplaced or something like that.

Edit Again:
heres the fusion of pikachu and dialga it the best I could do as they don't fuse to well as Flygon Ruler said.

Here's the link:
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z216/saston/Fusions/?action=view&current=Pialgia.png

Sastoon

P.S Flygon Ruler YAY I finally resized it there you go. I know now what size to do banners. So ther you go. Normal size not XL.

Can you make a shiny palkia excpet the pink is Bright red and it has a shiny charzrd tail? And can you make it avatar size?

Thank you... umm... but i don´t see anything Dialgia´s on Pikachu´s body... but still thank you. Pikachu looks cool, but he´s kinda fused with dinosaur...

Hear you go:
Palkzard.png

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/Abaxter94/Splices/Palkzard.png

can you make a fusion between Empoleon and Dialga . My 2 favorite steel types.

Cane you make it have

Dalgas legs, tail, diamond,and neck

and Empoleons Tuxido(Body), toes, and head

and please make it avatar size

OK I'm on it, but the neck makes it look really weird so... anyways, I'm on it

Hear you go:
Empoliga.png

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/Abaxter94/Splices/Empoliga.png
BTW: Happy Birthday.
Sorry Flgon Ruler, but I started on it before I saw your post.

Tell me if you like it or not, cause if you don't I'll re do it. BTW: Happy birthday!! :)

kx5.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/kx5.jpg

Edit: Sorry, I've been on while I was doing something else for a while, so I didn't see your post and I posted it anyways

A fusion of Arcues, and Dakria plz! and avatar size!

Here it is adlaerox:
kx7-1.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/kx7-1.jpg

can i have a banner with arceus at the top left cornor and giratina at the top middle and darkia at the top right cornor and regigagis at the bottom left cornor and haetran at the botttom middle and shaymin at the bottom right cornor and dialgia in the middle rite next to palkia with a back round of an island.
how do you create banners and avatars?

Can i have a pikachu fused with Palkia. Try to keep the pikachu body like me avatr right now. And avatar size plz.

please do it as fast as possible

Satsoon I loved the whole thing 9.5/10!Well the only part I didn't like was the flame tail.You could take it out or something...But I liked it!!!!So would you like to fuse for me Pikachu and Aipom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back