Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, Eggs, Pokeballs, Trophies, Glowing, Siamese

How am I going

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

can you please fuse heatran with darkia also could you fuse giratina with rigegigas

RE: Sastoon's Shop (Fusions, Recolours, TCs, and basic Banners. Looking For Help

I'm on it:
Regicress.png

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/Abaxter94/Splices/Regicress.png

Darkran.png

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/Abaxter94/Splices/Darkran.png

abaxter, he said Giratina, not Cresselia.

adlaerxo said:
can i have a banner with arceus at the top left cornor and giratina at the top middle and darkia at the top right cornor and regigagis at the bottom left cornor and haetran at the botttom middle and shaymin at the bottom right cornor and dialgia in the middle rite next to palkia with a back round of an island.
how do you create banners and avatars?

Ok I'm on it also thanks to all my staff for helpign me I was absent today so I couldn't really help.
Sorry.

Sastoon

Edit:
Here Adlaerxo. Please tell me what you think ASAP.

heres the link
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z216/saston/Other/?action=view&current=PokemonMeeting.png

Sastoon

I think it looks really good, and how you mix Ken Sugimory artwork with sprites makes it look great.

Pokefreak: Here's your Aipom/Pikachu mix. I call him Achu!! He is the sneeze pokemon. He's got a messed up face, but Aipom is messed up in the first place, so... anyways, here it is:
kx6.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/kx6.jpg

I like ti Flygon ruler and thanks abaxter for the compliment abotu the banner.

So, like 3 pages ago, please can I have a banner? Metagross ex from the Power Keepers set and Flygon ex d, a bit like the one in my sig but I want to see who can make the best banner. You dont have to use the same background and font.

do you only want the pictures of the pokemon or the background as well???

Like POTD, just the Pokemon, then, you can use a different background. Just take the banner in my sig as an example.

ok me do that soon not right now. Sorry have to do something for work first.

Sastoon, a quick question about banners. Is a banner just a regular picture, or is there a catch like some sort of coding? Please respond

how did she get just the pokemon???
to flygon ruler: No I do it exactly the same as a normal picture just have the actual image rectangular to square.

I got the metagross but cant get the flygon sorry

Sastoon

Flygon is easy to get. Just go to the main page of Pokebeach, go to scans and Dragon Frontiers and then go find Flygon ex. Its all that simple.

No get the actual image not the background as well
Not the scan just the pokemon no background.
Here done it's the best I could do.

here's the link
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z216/saston/Other/?action=view&current=HoennCombatEmpire.png
sorry I thought you wanted the HP Flygon whoops mis understood. Sorry

Sastoon

Can i have a pikachu fused with Palkia. Try to keep the pikachu body like me avatr right now. And avatar size plz.

I asked for this, but you seemed to have ignored me!

Oh sorry I thought I had already done it. Like on the first page. I'll do it first thing tomorrow. Abaxter and Flygon Ruler if you check up on things and it's not done can you please do it.
Thanks in advance. Sorry Palkia Roxs for the delay.

Cheers
Sastoon

Edit: Okay I was right there is a fusion exactly like that on page 3 but that was for someone different. Sorry, you can use that one if you like or I'll try and do a better one tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back