Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

arapokemaster said:
How can Jynx be male unless the males are all cross dressers and if so wouldn't they be gay.

How come Machop/Machoke/Machamp can be female?

If they made Nidoqueen and Nidoking separate pokemon that can breed why did'nt they do the same for Smoochum/Jynx Machop line?

How come Chansey doesn't have a male counterpart and Kangashkhan too.I mean they did the with the Nido but could not with the 4 pokemon I mentioned. I mean that is only 9 new pokemon

Jynx is only a female...

And you question that, but not the female Mr. Mimes? Which do exist...

Quagsires said:
Jynx is only a female...

And you question that, but not the female Mr. Mimes? Which do exist...
Jynx is only female?

Then it should be like this
Give Jynx a Male verison
Give Chasey a Male Verison
Give Machop line a Female Version a make Machop line Only Male
Give Mr.Mime a Female version and make Mr.Mime Only Male
Make Gardevoir evolve form only Female Kirlia
give Kangaskhan a male version and make the baby a pre evolution
Give Taorus and Miltank and bay evolution that evolves into either depending on gender
8 new pokemon can fill the gap
I mean they did it with the Nidos and Volbeat Illumise why can't they do these

I finded everytime a Ploth this:
How does Ash or any other trainer know always which Pokemon it is.For example:
Ash:Bayleef ,Go! where does he know which Poke Ball is the one with bayleef

What happens in a pokeball? That is a major question that worries me to this day :eek:

I also don't understand how Pokemon learn Moves with Cd's called TM's

Where do the Cd's go? I don't get it.

Boddy903 said:
I also don't understand how Pokemon learn Moves with Cd's called TM's

Where do the Cd's go? I don't get it.

Disk slot duh...

It's all digital downloads now though, so there's no TM Piracy on ingame FlashCards, and no l33t hax0rz wa1l0rd pWNZ.

No idea if this has already been said or not, but i cba reading through 57 pages, lol.

How can you fit so much stuff into that little bag of yours!? Like your bike, and all that other junk?

aside from the stupid typing ex: ground is good against poison, poison isnt good against bug, bug is good against psychic, etc. the biggest problems, imo are: 1. how can the hitmons exist if there are no females. and 2. the evil teams: it always seemed to me that they didnt put much thought into their goals. probably the worst team idea was magma(and the best costumes...): team magma wanted to caust a global drought....that would kill all life on earth. team aqua wanted to flood the world...what would they gain from that? we'd all have 2 live on boats or in uderwater domes or something like that. team galactic acctually expected to destroy the universe and create an new one...and they expected to live....

If Pikachu uses T-Bolt once every episode, how much PP does it have? Or is my theory correct and Ash hacked it so it has unlimited PP?

How does it snow in snowpoint city, even in the summer?

How does your newly hatched cubone supposedly have a dead mother when you own its mother?

^The real mother is the one who produced the egg. I don't think it dead though.

For the Snowpoint City thing is because it have a cold climate.

^if you breed the hitmons with any female pokerman, you will always get a baby that is the same species as the female pokerman, not a hitmon. so breeding is the problem!!!!!!

^Obviously all the hitmons think dittos are sexy beasts. Which obviously raises the question of how dittos are born. I bet they just congeal somewhere and become oddly sentient.

Back