Pokemon Pokemon Plotholes Discussion Thread

zoroarkmaster

Aspiring Trainer
arceus using hyper beam does it do this?http://www.google.ca/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/zebladzer247/Shoop-Da-Whoop.png&sa=X&ei=56mhTcCxF865tgeS-JSMAw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHgFpIS4hfEfEd1oMHzdVYRMbcxbw

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Every Pokemon somehow does that when they use Hyper Beam. Don't ask me why.

If Ferroseed spins rapidly, how can it not learn Rapid Spin?

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
^True.

How can Chandelure float when he doesn't have the ability Levitate and he isn't flying type?

~Golden Wings~

*Formerly Shinx107*
@Paddy185
In the anime, Regigigas shoots Hyper Beams out of the palms of it's hands. So I guess Arceus does something similar? Maybe? :)

godzilla898

Credit to Mimebread for iTar.
I've had questions about Geodude's levitation as well. At least Koffing and Weezing have gases in them.

Snivybacon3

Aspiring Trainer
when you beat the champion your suppost to become the champion but when you replay the elite 4 he's still the champion

~Golden Wings~

*Formerly Shinx107*
^ Yeah, that always bugs me. I wish they would make a game where you actually become champion and have to battle challengers, and if you are defeated you have to defeat the elite four and new champion again. Sure, it might get annoying, but I like the concept.

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
Tortonic said:
Why do you use Bill's PC to store your Pokemon without permission?

It's called a client-server model. What, you thought every forum post you made here was stored on your own PC?

Or you could think of it as something like Dropbox for pokemon.

zoroarkmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Shinx107 said:
^ Yeah, that always bugs me. I wish they would make a game where you actually become champion and have to battle challengers, and if you are defeated you have to defeat the elite four and new champion again. Sure, it might get annoying, but I like the concept.

It is called short term memory loss

samhink1

This is the ultimate showdown.
When you go to the daycare and are breeding how the pokemon are "holding eggs" but you can't make eggs a held item.

Gardegon

It's not easy having a good time.
How Gastly evolves,

Ball with gas----Some gas compacted into hands and head spikes----Rest of the gas compacted into arms, legs, feet, and a one way ticket to the Meta

Shiny Shinx

WE ARE IN THE BEAM
RE: Pokemon Plotholes!

Staraptor said:
Something weird about pokemon, is the ability to battle while surfing. Especially if you're using rock types. Wouldn't they sink?? =/

I mean, can you imagine? You throw your onix into the battle.
How on Earth would it float? o_O

It's been proven Steelix is less dense then a pool noodle. o_O

~SS

DarkraiK.O

SalamenceK.O
AND, when you battle with a fire type in the water, (like charmander) wouldn't it die, coz its flame would burn out, and when charmanders flame burns out it dies. kinda strange:p

J-chan lll

Sorry, I'm too insane to talk to you.
I just think it's hilarious when you use fly while you're surfing and you leave the surfing pokemon behind.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I know. If that happened I would've left my Shiny Gyarados behind about 20 times.

Why is it that a Fire monkey can Learn Gunk Shot, despite having no connection to Poison whatsoever?

Netherwing

Why do I sentence up my messes?
How can you breed a Ghost Pokémon like Yamask? It already says it's a dead person in its Pokédex entry.