Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Dead thread is dead]

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 18 ends 12/31; Snorchu will judge this one] {Welcome our new staff!

Giratina was sad because he was the only Legendary left out of the battle.
Palkia looks at TDL and sighs. It wanted to marry him at well as Arceus.
Dialga looks at it like what?

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 18 ends 12/31; Snorchu will judge this one] {Welcome our new staff!

Arceus: Back off, he's mine
Palkia: You made the World. Why can't I get something for once?
Arceus: Because I leik the Pogeymonz

Giratina: Hey guys, I made cookies
*no response*
Giratina: Hey guys, I brought home lunch
*no response*
Giratina: Hey guys, I got us a new Wii
*no response*
Giratina: Hey guys, I'm going to go jump off a bridge now.

That trainer will need serious therapy...

Arceus: "HOLY KABOOLAZ! THAT GUY IS NICE!"
Lucario (in a deep, throaty voice): "Back off. He's mine."

My Entry:

Dialga: Lucario, I don't care how much you like me you ain't gettin any of this! Just go over there and trade cards with Giratina or something...
Giratina: Why are you sending him over here? Just put me in my pokeball so I can watch TV.
TDL: You get satellite in there!?!
Giratina: Me thinks somebody is jealous :D

Edit:changed it for ya TDL

Everyone knows that the Sinnoh legends love them an emo boy.
Everyone also knows that Emo boys love them a Lucario

Giritina- I wonder how long till they figure out he's NOT a chew toy.

Sasuke made his way into the pokemon universe...again.

That trainer will need serious therapy...
Mysterious Trainer: You get satellite in there!?!
Sasuke made his way into the pokemon universe...again.
These all upset me very much. Not the fact you guys call me emo, and whatever a Sasuke is, but the fact you guys can't read:
This image is special for two reasons.
1) Whoever gets first place, I'll fill in their response in the speech box.
2) I'm actually not the Lucario in this image. I'm the guy beside the Lucario. It's a sprite I made to resemble myself.
Snorchu, you'll be receiving a PM from me shortly on this matter.

Do we have to make our enteries about how the guy is you? Because I was just making mine no one specific. And don't deny the emo hair swish you have going on in your sprite xP besides, emos are cool anyway

U mad bro?

Entry#1:

Dialga: When you guys act like that, you make me WANT to trade you for Zekrom & Reshiram...

Entry#2:

Lucario used Attract again!
TDL: So how does this particular Lucario infatuate two genderless Pokémon...
Lucario: :>

Entry#3:

Giratina has every answer you could possibly desire!
Sadly nobody notices it...

CONTEST CLOSED, NO MORE ENTRIES!!

This post is reserved for judging and the next image, which will be posted on January 2 and whose captions will be judged by ElectricPokemonMaster. In terms of scheduling, the next contest will end January 4, but I will be away so TheDarkLucario will be here to close that contest, judge the entries, and post the new one. The following week, January 15, the contest will be closed, judged, and restarted with a new image by a SPECIAL GUEST PUBLISHER whose identity will not be revealed until January 15. I'll give you a hint, though - That player will not be allowed to post captions in both the contests preceding and following the 15th, so as to make the judging fair and the game fun for all. This player has also submitted art before.

For this one, we will have four prizes: top three, and honorable mention.

HONORABLE MENTION
Lucario used Attract again!
TDL: So how does this particular Lucario infatuate two genderless Pokémon...
Lucario: :>

THIRD PLACE
Everyone knows that the Sinnoh legends love them an emo boy.

SECOND PLACE
Dialga: Lucario, I don't care how much you like me you ain't gettin any of this! Just go over there and trade cards with Giratina or something...
Giratina: Why are you sending him over here? Just put me in my pokeball so I can watch TV.
TDL: You get satellite in there!?!
Giratina: Me thinks somebody is jealous :D

FIRST PLACE
TheDarkLucario wants to battle!
TheDarkLucario sent out Lucario... IRONICALLY.

Before I post the image, I just want to clarify something for TDL: A "Sasuke" is a protagonist in the Naruto anime, the one with the black hair and the evil brother. And now, the image:

arikkay__caption_contest_jan_2_by_pikalax1-d368rjg.png

THIS CONTEST ENDS SATURDAY, JANUARY 8, 2011. Note the change. Snorchu out.

This should be good peoples, now make me laugh :p

Also, because I can (my post will just be for fun) I have my caption (yes it is long):

Now class, lets continue. As we notice in the bottom left hand corner of the image shown a classic example of the food chain is displayed. At the top we have the the vicious Groudon that consumes a slightly less hostile freakishly mutant Groudon that indulges in rather plump child attacking the ever bottom of the food chain, the household refrigerator. Such is always the case with events alike this unless an upstart should arrise. A fine example of this should be a creature like TDL or Snorchu seeking out food in a rampage so thus the household appliance would be replaced by the fleeing, but still fully capable Groudon. In his haste to escape he would stumble and be nommed by the pack of fluffy children.

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 19 ends 1/8; Snorchu gone until 1/18] {Happy New Year 2011!}

Judge: "All right now! Everybody assemble and surprise me!"
Groudons:"What? Why didn't the fat guy crush the fridge and hurt himself?"
Guy between the Pokecenter and pokemart: "Help the pokemart moved and squished me!"
Regice:"Wow! The Mew truck is empty! Now I'm bored!"
TDL:"Ok Snorchu get in your pokeball!"

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 19 ends 1/8; Snorchu gone until 1/18] {Happy New Year 2011!}

Hmm, should I make a Caption for this image?
...Eh, Wynaut?

Entry 1
Groudon: "Come on man. As an evil fridge merchant, I am offering you a great deal. Have this fake blown-up Groudon in exchange for the fridge. Or I blast you."

Entry 2
Judge: "Entertainment's gone into a slump. When I was a boy, there was better stuff on this show..."

Groudon: HEY! HEY GUYS! WANNA SEE MY CLAY VERSION OF ME??
*Fat guys just sit there*
Groudon: GUYS!!!!
Fat guys: <_<
Mew: YAY! Kyogre, you're the best, thanks for letting me ride on your back!
Kyogre: Yeah yeah, Let's hope the news doesn't see this...
Slowpoke(girl): HALP! HALP ME, I'M STUCK AND I CAN'T GET DOWN(get the reference?) !!!!!
Also, there's the early version of the 5th Gen Pokemon Center!
Yay, got first place again!

Adapted from the incredible song performed by Pavarotti himself, "Jelly on a plate", I give you:

Fat man on a fridge,
Fat man on a fridge,
Wibble, wobble, wibble, wobble,
Fat man on a fridge!

Mom: Hey kids! Here we are!
Boy: This isn't a holiday island. This is a freak show.

Back