Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Dead thread is dead]

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 14 extended to 12/2] {Welcome our new staff!}

Yay most creative!!!
MC.png

And before I submit my entry, I will admit my disappointment about not being chosen for the staff. I sent a PM to Snorchu, but...
Onto the entries!!!

Entry 1:
Kyogre: "How can you do this to me, Groudon!"
Groudon: "We're mortal enemies, remember?"
Kyogre: "-_-"

Entry 2:
The epic fight between WPM and Shining Raikou for Administrator was about to begin.

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 14 extended to 12/2] {Welcome our new staff!}

Entry 1

Groudon: "Now there's an incongrous juxtaposition if there ever was one."

Kyogre: "It's a free country man. And gosh, the water's cold this winter."

Entry 2

Bidoofs: "Blaine, you ain't fit to lick Snorchu's shoes. You think you can run a sprite contest? Go back to your fire gym old man..."

Yay! Second Place~

Anyways...

Groudon-
~Keep breathin'
Keep-keep breathin' in love..~

Bidoofs-
"Hey! We asked for Toby Kieth and the Dixie Chicks!"

Snorchu-
"Forget this feebassin' shinx! Drop yourselves foo's! You guys can suck on yo' own time!"
-leaves-

TDL-
"EPIC FAIL"

Groudon: Burn baby burn... Disco Inferno!
Kyogre: Hey! Where are the bubbles, Groudon? You know I can't take a bath without my bubbles!

(meanwhile, back at the ranch)

Snorchu: You shall not pass!!!!!

Entry #1:

Groudon: "That was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love, if it did not exist. But darling, you are the only exception!"
Kyogre: <3<3<3<3

Entry #2:

Old Man: "I don't care if you're a herd of orphan Bidoofs, you can't just ride the lift without payment!"

Entry #3:

*10 minutes before*

Espeon: "My butt is full of Hiyappus."
Snorchu: "WTF? Why would you say that?"
Dark Lucario: "Yeah, Espeon. That's gross."
Espeon: "But, I'm trying to win most Bidoofy."
Porygon-X: "No, just no. Go to the entrance of the volcano. You can't come back."
ElectricPokemonMaster: "You have to stay there until you learn your lesson!"

*Present Time*
Kyogre: "OMFGROFLLOL! This volcano's gonna blow!!!"
Snorchu: "ESPEON!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!! WE GOTTA GO! THEY'RE BLOWING THIS PLACE DOWN!!"
Espeon: "I have Yanappus in my butt."
*Sad faces all around*

Geodude to the left of Kyogre: "Hey I'm going to throw dis rock over to you Groudon and you catch it with out letting Kyogre get it ok?"
Groudon: "OK!"
Kyogre: "Why does this always happen to me? WHY?!?!?!?"

Those Bidoof have played to much Fable 3...
(REVOLUTION!!!)

Bidoof: DO A BIBAREL ROLL!

CONTEST CLOSED

Porygon-X will judge the entries.

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 14 closed: Porygon-X judging] {Welcome our new staff!}

Ok. I can't tonight, so I'll judge tomorrow.

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 14 closed: Porygon-X judging] {Welcome our new staff!}

MB.png

~MOST BIDOOFY~
WhimsicalBox said:
Bidoof: DO A BIBAREL ROLL!

MR3.png
~MOST RANDOM~
Boddy903 said:
*10 minutes before*

Espeon: "My butt is full of Hiyappus."
Snorchu: "huh?? Why would you say that?"
Dark Lucario: "Yeah, Espeon. That's gross."
Espeon: "But, I'm trying to win most Bidoofy."
Porygon-X: "No, just no. Go to the entrance of the volcano. You can't come back."
ElectricPokemonMaster: "You have to stay there until you learn your lesson!"

*Present Time*
Kyogre: "OMFGROFLLOL! This volcano's gonna blow!!!"
Snorchu: "ESPEON!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!! WE GOTTA GO! THEY'RE BLOWING THIS PLACE DOWN!!"
Espeon: "I have Yanappus in my butt."
*Sad faces all around*

MC.png
~MOST CREATIVE~
Alvin and the Minezumis said:
Groudon: "Now there's an incongrous juxtaposition if there ever was one."

Kyogre: "It's a free country man. And gosh, the water's cold this winter."

2P.png
~SECOND PLACE~
PhoenixFlare said:
Groudon: Burn baby burn... Disco Inferno!
Kyogre: Hey! Where are the bubbles, Groudon? You know I can't take a bath without my bubbles!

1P.png
~FIRST PLACE~
Alvin and the Minezumis said:
Bidoofs: "Blaine, you ain't fit to lick Snorchu's shoes. You think you can run a sprite contest? Go back to your fire gym old man..."

Congratulations to our winners! This time was really hard. All of them were really great. All of you are winners!

So without further ado, I give you the next image!

image3ql.png

You have until December 10th to submit your caption! (Subject to change)

Begin now!:)

Oh yeah! Most creative and 1st!

Entry

Chansey: Nintendo does not support support the use of its consoles in connection with non-Nintendo products. Such attempts may render any one of the products unplayable.

Nurse Joy comes clean about stealing the pokemon trainers hand her...

Chansey: NO, DAT GAMECUBE ONLY FOR PATIENTS!
Guy playing GC: Then how can pokemon play Gamecube?

Nurse Joy: Just kill me already...
Guy next to bookshelf: WOOT, I FINALLY GOTZ NEWZSTORY OF TRUCK CRASHING! >:).

Old Man on table: Sheesh, why is this retirement home so loud?
Meanwhile everyone ignores Team Rocket somehow...

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 16 ends 12/10: EPM will judge this one] {Welcome our new staff!}

Porygon-X: I just noticed that you closed the contest on 11/24. May I remind you that only I can announce the contest closed? This is for me to keep track of this kind of stuff, so we don't end up with the confusion we just had via PM.

It is true that I passed off the baton. That only means that I am taking an extended break from making the images. I may be returning in May, though there are absolutely no guarantees.

Needless to say, we are now up to our SWEET SIXTEENTH contest. Good luck!

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 16 ends 12/10: EPM will judge this one] {Welcome our new staff!}

Nurse Joy: Well todays a busy day for the job....

The mew wasn't under the truck, mew was in the drvers seat! And as we all know, mews are the worst drivers

Okay, I'm cool with judging this one. So do I make the next image too?

Nurse Joy: ZOMG So many people
In line: HURRY UP!!!!!!
Nurse Joy: Let me take your pokemon for a few seconds
Nurse Joy: I quit. Thanks for the pokemon
In line: :(

Nurse joy: Ah, thats what happens when youre the only center in the region. NEXT!!!

Back