Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Dead thread is dead]

Snorchu

Seven days...
Staffed by TheDarkLucario, Porygon-X, ElectricPokemonMaster, and myself. Adapted from SerebiiForums.

Ice Espeon and I will alternate posting an image made from video game sprites, tiles, and objects, and you will have to come up with a caption for it. It can be witty, creative, or completely random. At the end of the week, the other staff member will judge the captions and decide whose caption is best, whose is second best, whose is most creative, and whose is most random, whereupon the next week's image will be posted.

PREVIOUS IMAGE
2h5si0i.png

CURRENT IMAGE
arikkay__caption_contest_jan_2_by_pikalax1-d368rjg.png

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest!

Image is up, so let's get cracking!
This contest will end Friday, July 23, 2010, at 12:00 PM EDT. So who's the Mystery Man who will step up to caption this image?

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 1 ends Friday 7/23 at noon EDT]

"o god how did i get into this"

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 1 ends Friday 7/23 at noon EDT]

"Where's Raikou when you need him?"

"Why, oh why did I get into that Suicune's van!!"

I said: "Be there at four. See you soon !", not "Be there at four Suicune."

So much legend... So tempting... Yet impossible to reach...

Top Suicune:What are the other three laughing at.....Oh...:p

Poor Eusine always wanted to catch a Suicine, but He was the one caught.

Eusine was sleeping dreaming about catching a Suicune when suddenly he awoke captured by four Suicunes.

And thus Eusine never broke the fourth wall again!

In Soviet Russia the suicune cath Eusine!

AH The Suicunes and Im not able to catch them

"My name's Eusine. I'm on the tail of a Pokémon named Suicune. And you are...? <player>? Glad to meet you! I heard rumors that Suicune is in this Burned Tower, so I came to look. But where exactly could it be?"

Sign: Warning! Suicune meeting grounds, stay clear! (That means you Eusine!)

Eusine: Ugh! Of course now suicune wants me to see it.

12 hours to the end of this round!

Do we judge together?

Back