Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Dead thread is dead]

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 19 ends 1/8; Snorchu gone until 1/18] {Happy New Year 2011!}

Groudon 1: Hey are you ok?
Groudon 2: .... Mew didn't choose me....

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 19 ends 1/8; Snorchu gone until 1/18] {Happy New Year 2011!}

Honourable mention ftw!

Entry#1:

Byron: Behold the Nugget Bridge improved, I call it: The Liechi Bridge!
1st trainer: Ooh! Dibs on the Regice doll!
Byron: FOCUS! Don't make me come down there with my lightsabre!

Entry#2:

Groudon used Substitute!
-Fat dudes are looking at the fridge-
Groudon: Look at my epic substitute, isn't it awesome?
-Fat dudes are still looking at the fridge-
Groudon: Why do I get no attention?
Snorchu (out of Groudon's hearing range): Hey look, two Groudon!

Entry#3:

Kyogre: I'm sick of Groudon's clamors for attention, let's beat it Mew.
Mew: All right, but you've to give me credit for my Transform-prank. :D
Fat dude#1: So... when does the Rotom come out?

#1:

Slowbro is just mad because Gamefreak was lazy, and didn't bother to make a good Overworld sprite for Registeel. But yet had the nerve to make a doll for the Regis, but never add them to the game.

#2:

Judge: "Wait... How did that truck drive here..? There are no roads..."

*Twilight Zone Music Plays*

Byron: "chainsaw used deforest attack! Its super effective! Muhhahaha steel should beat grass! Steel should beat all!! Ahahaahahaha!!!!"
Person on stairs to other person on stairs: "yep, he has finally lost it"

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 18 ends 12/31; Snorchu will judge this one] {Welcome our new staff!

1. Wynauts: Go Mew Go!
Guy behind desk: Mew and Kyogre are approching the far turn...

2. Guy on fridge: I'm not getting off untill you tell your Regice to move that Pokefood truck over here!

RE: Pokebeach Sprite Image Caption Contest! [Contest 18 ends 12/31; Snorchu will judge this one] {Welcome our new staff!

Finish up your last minute entries :)

Oh, and Sorchu SPOILER ALERT: his brother is never evil :p

New groundon to old groundon: You should lay off the pokeblocks.

Hey, people dost post anymore entries, they need to be judged (and the contest needs to be officially ended by TDL) which should happen either today or monday.

Actually, from my understanding, they can keep going until TDL ends it. Unless I'm wrong. lol. It's not like it hasn't happened before...

yeah its confusing, I'll judge this contest though whenever TDL ends it

Why can't you end it yourself? Life has to go on, you know. It's been five days, and there's been no change...

Snorchu put TDL in charge and I'd rather him not be mad at me for ending it when I'm not supposed to

ElectricPokemonMaster said:
Snorchu put TDL in charge and I'd rather him not be mad at me for ending it when I'm not supposed to
Okay then. Nevermind. Maybe you should PM him though? This is getting ridiculous...

Yeah, when I closed it myself, I got mad at... I told him that it was silly, because of situations just like this, but I had no answer. Oh well.

EPM, if TDL doesn't close it tomorrow, i'd just go ahead and judge.

Witch brings up a question... EPM, do you have the next image ready?

I like how the important things happen while I'm on vacation. :|

To be honest, I don't think I should judge this round because I don't even have an image.

Okay, I have a solution. The secret guest poster who was supposed to judge and post an image on 1/14 but got delayed was...
Me! That's right, here's your backup plan.

Most Bidoofy:
shampoo-thief said:
Byron: "chainsaw used deforest attack! Its super effective! Muhhahaha steel should beat grass! Steel should beat all!! Ahahaahahaha!!"
Person on stairs to other person on stairs: "yep, he has finally lost it"

Most Creative:
Kaiserchu said:
Hmm, should I make a Caption for this image?
...Eh, Wynaut?

Second Place:
DJHomeless8 said:
Kyogre: I'm sick of Groudon's clamors for attention, let's beat it Mew.
Mew: All right, but you've to give me credit for my Transform-prank. Big Grin
Fat dude#1: So... when does the Rotom come out?

First Place:
Porygon-X said:
Judge: "Wait... How did that truck drive here..? There are no roads..."

*Twilight Zone Music Plays*

Congratulations to the winners! And now for the image!
5354852572_30e6b930a1.jpg

(Oh yeah, the obvious ripoff of Blue standing next to Snorchu is a sprite I edited to resemble myself =P )

Entry #1:
Pikachu on Pikachu House: "Don't turn around, don't turn around..."

Entry #2:
Snorlax #1: Why are you on the ground, panting?
Snorlax lying on the ground: "I just gave birth to a Snorchu egg!!!"
Snorlax #1: "OMG! YOU'RE A GIRL!!"
Snorlax lying on the ground: "Yes!! What did you think I was?!"
Snorlax #1: "Hmm... You know, I was never really sure. You were very manly, but you had a chest..."

Entry #3:
Blonde Decmaster: "Looks like I took a wrong turn at Albaquerque!"

Entry #4:
Sudowoodo: "Hah! A clever disguise! Now that trainer will never catch me! I can live for the rest of my life here in cognito! What a wonderful life!"
Meowth skeleton: "That's what I thought, too."

Entry #5:
Fat guy at the lake: "OMG!! NO WAY! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS!!!"
*Pulls out Zebra Cake*
Fat guy at the lake: "OMG! NO WAY! A ZEBRA CAKE!"
Red Gyarados: *Sigh*

Entry #6:
Regirock: "Finally, now that we are in secrecy, our plan to overthrow Pokebeach can commence."
Regice: "Yes, those Mods have been abusing their powers for too long."
Registeel: "Tomorrow, we will be ruling the Beach!"
Skitty skeleton: "That's what I thought too."

Entry #7:
Professor Elm: "Oh! An egg! Well, my wife does say I don't get enough protein."
Snorlax lying on ground: "MY BABY!!!!"

Entry #8:
Mr. Mime: "Jynx, will you marry me?"
Jynx: "Yes, of course! But, first there's something I should tell you. Something that might hinder our chances of staying together."
Mr. Mime: "What's that?"
Jynx: "I'm post-op."
Mr. Mime: *Flees*

Entry #9:
Gold: "Go! Bayleef!"
Psyduck: "Psy?"
Gold: "Oh, great. I thought you had to come from Kanto to suffer this kind of torture."

Entry #10:
Nerdy kid: "La la la la la! It's just grass! I shouldn't be too worried about it!"
*A WILD ARCEUS APPEARED*
Nerdy kid: "OMG HAX!!"

Entry #11:
Kingdra: "Man, it's weird being naked in the water like this. Oh, well, as a Pokemon, I should be acquainted with it by now. So, I'm naked, is that alright with you?"
Swimmer: "As long as it's alright with you that I'm also naked."
Kingdra: *Flees*

Regice: "Let the Regi-Weekly Knitting Club begin!"
Regirock & Registeel: "Here here!"

The image doesn't work for me...

Back