XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Trexroarr said:
According to leaks of the Pokedex, it does NOT evolve.

Damn. Should have looked at the dex first. A little frustrading xD
Thanks for clearing that up :>

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

The Confirmed Fake/Unconfirmed Rumors Catalog has been updated to include the trademark list. I have a feeling that the fake art and screenshot sections won't be gaining many new entries any time soon, so most of the updates will probably be in the Rumor sections from now on.

Also, please note that I'm actively checking and re-checking the information in both the fake and unconfirmed rumors sections to see if anything needs to be moved. I'm waiting on more information to leak to judge the full legitimacy of some; I have to take into account that red herrings may have been thrown in, as well as the possibility people got really lucky when guessing.

As much as I like most of the Megas, I still wish that they'd reserve them for legendaries and the last Pokémon in a three-stage line. Pokémon that would have had no chance of otherwise evolving. With Pokémon like Abomasnow, Mawile, etc...I would've liked to see regular evolutions over Mega Evolutions (even though it was very unlikely Abomasnow would ever get an evolution).

Not denying that Abomasnow isn't awesome, though.

seriously, why is that Goomy thing a Dragon-type? Its evos better be cooler than it...
And wtf happened to Gengar when it Mega Evolves? It seems the lower half of its body is under the ground...

Mega Abomasnow is decent...

jdivinity said:
Abomasnow having a mega basically confirms that rumored list of megas, right? I mean, I wouldn't expect Abomasow to receive a mega at all. I'm interested what Mega Jynx will look like..

Personally, until over 50% of the names on that list are proven, I wouldn't feel comfortable calling that list confirmed. Just because they trademark a name does not mean they're going to use it.

I really love Mega Abamasnow and Mega Gengar.
And, of course, my baby Aerodactyl <3

HURRY UP OCTOBER 12!!!

Remember that you can join the PokéBeach Chat Room to discuss rumours. It is not allowed to create posts just to ask for links on the forums. Add more value/opinions to your posts! Use the chat for regular talk and questions.

Ugh, this gen has the worst looking dragon-types imo.

Drohn said:
Remember that you can join the PokéBeach Chat Room to discuss rumours. It is not allowed to create posts just to ask for links on the forums. Add more value/opinions to your posts! Use the chat for regular talk and questions.

Sorry Drohn. Deleted my post.

I really need to get away from this forum. (Not that I will lol.) I'm not gonna be surprised by anything. Opinions:

Mega Aerodactyl: Pure awesome. Nuff said

Mega Gengar: Who needs a girlfriend? I'm in love with this #GETTINGGHASTLY

Mega Abomasnow: First reaction: Holy crap. It looks like it can barely move . . .

Goomy: Cute but kinda meh to me.

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: No worries, it's fine! :D And thank you! *

Bashamo said:
Ugh, this gen has the worst looking dragon-types imo.

HOW DARE YOU.
Our new slug overlord Goomy shall hunt you down when it evolves.
Beware... watch yo back mister. *does the eyes on you thing*

Another pokémon http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/b49326fc2c7911e3b9d422000aa80579_8.jpg

Alella85 said:
Another pokémon http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/b49326fc2c7911e3b9d422000aa80579_8.jpg

Hmm... seems a bit fishy to me. The angle of the screenshot is weird and it doesn't look really the same. But then again I could be wrong. But until I see another screenshot with the name and stuff, I'm not buying it.
It looks pretty good though. Definately a Flying-type. Maybe part Dark or something? It seems pretty dark to me.

Alella85 said:

First response: Daheck? It looks like a furry penguin.

Edit: Calling fake.

Oblivion_Wing said:
Thats probably that dragonbreath its hiding in its summary. Damn this Dragon will be Epic.
STILL HIGH HOPES FOR POISON SECONDARY.

I'll be INCREDIBLY disappointed if this thing evolves into Noivern in the end... Most people thought that was the pseudo legendary of this gen. Doesn't look like it will happen, but you never know D:

If they stick to their patterns, which they usually do, Dragon/Poison will not be the typing of gen 6's pseudo-legendary. All pseudo-legendary Pokemon we've seen in the past have had an immunity to some type. Dragon/Poison wouldn't have an immunity.

Based on this, I wouldn't be surprised if the new pseudo-legendary is Dragon/Fairy. In fact, I'm hoping that this will happen.

Rune Yagami said:
If they stick to their patterns, which they usually do, Dragon/Poison will not be the typing of gen 6's pseudo-legendary. All pseudo-legendary Pokemon we've seen in the past have had an immunity to some type. Dragon/Poison wouldn't have an immunity.

Haxorus?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Alella85 said:

First response: Daheck? It looks like a furry penguin.

Edit: Calling fake.

It's in the same instagram of Mega-Abomasnow, Mega-Aerodactyl, Mega-Gengar and the dafuk-I'm-lookin' Goomy. So, I will bet about legit.

BCWD93 said:
Rune Yagami said:

Haxorus?

Not the pseudo legendary. That would be Hydreigon.

Nonetheless, there's still Dragonite (because it can be made vulnerable to Ground).

BCWD93 said:
Rune Yagami said:

Haxorus?

Nope. Haxorus's BST is 540, and all the pseudo-legendaries have a BST of 600. Hydreigon is the pseudo-legendary of Gen 5.

Diglett-Dig said:
BCWD93 said:

Not the pseudo legendary. That would be Hydreigon.

Nonetheless, there's still Dragonite.

Dragonite is Flying-type. It is immune to Ground moves. And they aren't taking the effects of Gravity/Roost into account when they come up with this rule.

Rune Yagami said:

Based on this, I wouldn't be surprised if the new pseudo-legendary is Dragon/Fairy. In fact, I'm hoping that this will happen.

I doubt it would be Dragon/Fairy. I say this because GF created the Fairy type to balance out the power in competitive battling, so I doubt GF would just randomly make an incredible Dragon/Fairy mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back