XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Rune Yagami said:
Phineasking12 said:
Just a question - does anyone know if you can find Buizel in the wild? :)

Yeah, here: link to pic

Mountain #58

I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid request, but can you please check the list for the following Pokemon?

-Vulpix/Ninetails
-Growlithe/Arcanine
-Joltik/Galvantula
-Ditto

I'm sorry for the stupid request, I don't want to read through the list and spoil all the old Pokemon that can be found there xP If I spoiled myself with the new ones, at least the old ones should remain a surprise....

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Growlithe/Arcanine have been found, but there were rumours of it being version exculsive to X... can anyone confirm this?

I remember something like that, but more along the lines of their mega stones being found. Couldn't confirm either which is why I wonder if anything changed. Also, wouldn't mind them X exclusive as long as it means I can find Vulpix in Y :D (also, trading solves all the exclusive issues)

Baktwerel said:
Rune Yagami said:
Yeah, here: link to pic

Mountain #58

I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid request, but can you please check the list for the following Pokemon?

-Vulpix/Ninetails
-Growlithe/Arcanine
-Joltik/Galvantula
-Ditto

I'm sorry for the stupid request, I don't want to read through the list and spoil all the old Pokemon that can be found there xP If I spoiled myself with the new ones, at least the old ones should remain a surprise....

Only one I saw was Ditto.
I am also wishing for a Joltik.
There are still a few unknown spots.

BCWD93 said:
Baktwerel said:

-Vulpix/Ninetails
-Growlithe/Arcanine
-Joltik/Galvantula
-Ditto

Only one I saw was Ditto.
I am also wishing for a Joltik.
There are still a few unknown spots.

There has been a Galvantula Mega stone found, but no Joltik/Galvantula yet. Could be there, seeing as there is a stone, but it could just be for Poke Bank transferred Galvantulas or something.

Baktwerel said:
Thank you BCWD93 and Rune Yagami!

I'm so hyped about the game, preordered Y yesterday, I wonder if the retailers in my country will actually keep themselves to the release date.

I'm just going to bolt to WalMart Saturday morning. Sadly no game shops for many miles around.

Its so weird that Nintendo or the Pokemon Company haven't released any news the past week, and with just 3 days until release day!

Does anyone have the Base Stats for Sylveon? I saw in a Youtube comment that it was 95/60/65/110/130/65. Can anyone confirm/disprove this?

Just wondering, has clefairy/clefable been found yet in X or Y?

Someone found a shiny Chatot, wish we could see some legit shiny Kalos pokemon xP

I hate to ask this but I don't want to sift through 320+ pages to find this so does anyone know what older Pokemon got retyped as Fairy Types? All I can remember at the moment is the Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Snubbull, Marril, Ralts, Togepi and Mr. Mime lines but that's it.

Also have stats for every 6th Gen Pokemon been revealed yet? Again, still wondering how Slurpuff and Gourgeist's stats hold up since I'm thinking about using Slurpuff for my X team and Gourgeist for my Y team.

RE: Some Pokemon X&Y information leaks contains MAJOR SPOILERS!

Rune Yagami said:
Chespin777 said:
3. The 3rd gym leader is "Korrina", she utilises fighting type Pokemon, her powerhouse Pokemon is Hawlucha. Upon her defeat she gives you the rumble badge, and a TM called "Power-up punch" it's a new fighting type move.

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do3_500.jpg

Important note:

It was mentioned in a magazine leak of a Corocoro issue, that gym leader "Korrina" holds a secret for Pokemon Mega evolutions. At some point in the game, it is revealed that she has a Lucario that she's going to battle you with. Korrina's Lucario will became a Mega Lucario during the battle.

tumblr_mu54meg8F31s5h76do5_500.jpg

tumblr_mu54meg8F31s5h76do4_250.jpg

Another important observation:

At some point in the game you will meet a traveler who gives you a Lucario with its megastone the "Lucarionite".

Another Pokemon given away by an NPC?!

Lucario, Lapras, 2 Starters, a 3rd starter later from Shauna, the fossil you get.

The game could almost be beaten without ever capturing anything, with all the giveaways.

EDIT: Not that I am complaining. Lucario and Lapras are two of my favorite Pokemon.

Can anyone link me to leaked information about hairstyles? All the screenshots I've seen for male characters is the shaggy/longish look with the cap. Have there been any more male hairstyles shown that I might have missed? I really, really want spiky hair like Blue/Green/Gary.

Also have there been screenshots of player characters without hats?

Couldn't find anything on 3rd starter and Laparas (Assuming first two are Gen 6 starter and Gen 1 starter) so how do you know this and what gen is the 3rd starter selection>

Also, anyone know where to get Tyrunt? Tyrantrum is easily in my top 5 favorite Pokemon of all time, and I missed getting the fossils in White (Then again, I was avoiding trainer battles then, which I'm not likely to do this time around so I didn't talk to the person who gives you a fossil fearing a trainer battle. If anyone knows anything about when and where you get and who gives you the fossils, it would be great if you could let me know (slightest detail helps :))

Finally, Nintendo won't release X/Y early. Better a few people here and there snag the games before official release than everybody get them early, right?
And these games are legitimate. Between creating new Pokemon, features, a region, mega-evolutions, 700+ 3D Pokemon sprites, re-creating cries and icons for Pokemon, adding and new type and making it compatible with previous types/moves/Pokemon, and making Mega-Evolutions with properties/stat changes/new looks/3D models, GameFreak has absolutely no time for making a fake game and so many fake Pokemon, moves, and features. What you see is real.

Chansey/Blissey are also Fairy now.

Someone posted approximate base stats for several new Pokemon a few pages back, but only Mewtwo Y has been confirmed as far as I know.

Rune Yagami said:
Does anyone have the Base Stats for Sylveon? I saw in a Youtube comment that it was 95/60/65/110/130/65. Can anyone confirm/disprove this?

#700 - Sylveon (Fairy)
Base 95/60/65/110/130/65
Cute Charm
Evolution: Max Pokemon Amie Affection

The numbers in Pokedex that were not revealed (not found - till the end of the game) = very rare pokemons
So, Feebas (+Milotic) and Spiritomb are obviously in the Dex.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Rune Yagami said:
Another Pokemon given away by an NPC?!

Lucario, Lapras, 2 Starters, a 3rd starter later from Shauna, the fossil you get.

The game could almost be beaten without ever capturing anything, with all the giveaways.

EDIT: Not that I am complaining. Lucario and Lapras are two of my favorite Pokemon.

Can anyone link me to leaked information about hairstyles? All the screenshots I've seen for male characters is the shaggy/longish look with the cap. Have there been any more male hairstyles shown that I might have missed? I really, really want spiky hair like Blue/Green/Gary.

Also have there been screenshots of player characters without hats?

Couldn't find anything on 3rd starter and Laparas (Assuming first two are Gen 6 starter and Gen 1 starter) so how do you know this and what gen is the 3rd starter selection>

Also, anyone know where to get Tyrunt? Tyrantrum is easily in my top 5 favorite Pokemon of all time, and I missed getting the fossils in White (Then again, I was avoiding trainer battles then, which I'm not likely to do this time around so I didn't talk to the person who gives you a fossil fearing a trainer battle. If anyone knows anything about when and where you get and who gives you the fossils, it would be great if you could let me know (slightest detail helps :))

Finally, Nintendo won't release X/Y early. Better a few people here and there snag the games before official release than everybody get them early, right?
And these games are legitimate. Between creating new Pokemon, features, a region, mega-evolutions, 700+ 3D Pokemon sprites, re-creating cries and icons for Pokemon, adding and new type and making it compatible with previous types/moves/Pokemon, and making Mega-Evolutions with properties/stat changes/new looks/3D models, GameFreak has absolutely no time for making a fake game and so many fake Pokemon, moves, and features. What you see is real.

The new about Lapras/The 3rd Starter was leaked (not sure if confirmed) further back in this thread. The Lapras rumor was said from two different sources (I think) so I'm pretty sure it is true. The Lucario Rumor is within the Spoiler tag of what I quoted, or on page 323 I believe.

Rune Yagami said:
Dragon Pokémon said:

The new about Lapras/The 3rd Starter was leaked (not sure if confirmed) further back in this thread. The Lapras rumor was said from two different sources (I think) so I'm pretty sure it is true. The Lucario Rumor is within the Spoiler tag of what I quoted, or on page 323 I believe.

Thanks, but do we know what gen starters they are?

Gen 6. It's the base form of the starter that your first one is strong against.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Rune Yagami said:

The Gen 6 and Gen 1 you get early on, then (supposedly) you get the child of the starter Shauna has much later in the game. This starter is the gen 6 starter that is weak against your gen 6 starter. So if you pick Fennekin, you will get Chespin later on.

Remember, this is not confirmed, but as far as I know it hasn't been disproved either.

Rune Yagami said:
Dragon Pokémon said:

The Gen 6 and Gen 1 you get early on, then (supposedly) you get the child of the starter Shauna has much later in the game. This starter is the gen 6 starter that is weak against your gen 6 starter. So if you pick Fennekin, you will get Chespin later on.

Remember, this is not confirmed, but as far as I know it hasn't been disproved either.

Dang, hoping for a different gen or stronger starter (I'm taking Froakie, so it would've been better to me at least if I got Chespin since I'm a bigger fan of Chesnaught than Delphox).
Oh well, can't do anything about it anyways. Thanks for the answer, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back