XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

AdamLambert said:
By the way, X and Y will NOT be released early. Nintendo has reminded stores in Spain that they will face consequences if they break the release date.
Nintendo is really creaking down on this shit.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Apexys said:
AdamLambert said:
If they sold unfinished games, Nintendo would be in trouble for doing that. Pocketing money in exchange for an unfinished game is illegal, I'm sure

Yeah but what if the reviewers were GIVEN the games BY Nintendo, free of charge, so they could be tested?

People have already bought the game though.. Including me. So i am so lucky xD
Because they'e making stores worldwide stop selling the games until release date!

Oblivion_Wing said:
Apexys said:
Yeah but what if the reviewers were GIVEN the games BY Nintendo, free of charge, so they could be tested?

People have already bought the game though.. Including me. So i am so lucky xD
Because they'e making stores worldwide stop selling the games until release date!

I think he was talking about the leakers, not the people who got the game today :D

It's hilarious and sad how paranoid the fandom is.

It was already ridiculous how EVERY SINGLE leaked pokemon was declared fake by tons of people who just plain didn't like them and didn't want them to exist.

Now the whole games? Seriously?

What reality do you guys live in where that's even possible?

KiKi said:
AdamLambert said:
By the way, X and Y will NOT be released early. Nintendo has reminded stores in Spain that they will face consequences if they break the release date.
Nintendo is really creaking down on this shit.

Yeah ... I really hope this doesn't affect the "worldwide release" for next games because im pretty sure if there was no translating to do GF would have released the games at the same time WW. The problem is with X and Y nintendo wasn't ready to do this planned WW release. Trying to keep stores from the entire world to keep them from sell the "products" before the date, tryig to get the less leakage possible etc ...
Its just the first time so if they ever redo it, it will be better planned.

Some Pokemon X&Y information leaks contains MAJOR SPOILERS!

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie in the forums, and this is my second post in Pokebeach's forums, and I'm so excited! As I stated in my first post that I've got plenty of Pokemon X&Y details. So, I'm going to post some of these details regarding Pokemon X&Y, that I've received from the sources that I'm in touch with, so here we go!

The first detail: Eevee's fairy evolution method "Sylveon"!

tumblr_mu9r4dtaM41s5h76do3_500.jpg

In order to get Eevee's fairy evolution "Sylveon", You have to interact, pet, play, and feed your Eevee until it has 5/5 hearts, in the new feature introduced in Pokemon X&Y the Pokemon-Amie.

The second detail: The gym leaders of the kalos region.

new_badges_and_gym_leader_informations_by_krocf4-d6p0ouf.jpg

1. The 1st gym leader is "Viola", she utilises bug type Pokemon, her powerhouse Pokemon is Vivillon. Upon her defeat she gives you the bug badge, and a TM called "Infestation" apparently it's a new bug type move.

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do1_500.jpg

2. The 2nd gym leader is "Grant", he utilises rock type Pokemon, his powerhouse Pokemon is Tyrunt. Upon his defeat he gives you the cliff badge, and a TM called "Rock tomb".

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do2_500.jpg

3. The 3rd gym leader is "Korrina", she utilises fighting type Pokemon, her powerhouse Pokemon is Hawlucha. Upon her defeat she gives you the rumble badge, and a TM called "Power-up punch" it's a new fighting type move.

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do3_500.jpg

Important note:

It was mentioned in a magazine leak of a Corocoro issue, that gym leader "Korrina" holds a secret for Pokemon Mega evolutions. At some point in the game, it is revealed that she has a Lucario that she's going to battle you with. Korrina's Lucario will become a Mega Lucario during the battle.

tumblr_mu54meg8F31s5h76do5_500.jpg

tumblr_mu54meg8F31s5h76do4_250.jpg

Another important observation:

At some point in the game you will meet a traveler who gives you a Lucario with its megastone the "Lucarionite".

4. The 4th gym leader is "Ramos", he utilises grass type Pokemon, his powerhouse Pokemon is Gogoat. Upon his defeat he gives you the plant badge, and a TM called "Grass knot".

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do4_500.jpg

5. The 5th gym leader is "Clemont", he utilises electric type Pokemon, his powerhouse Pokemon is Heliolisk. Upon his defeat he gives you the voltage badge, and a TM called "Thunderbolt".

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do5_500.jpg

6. The 6th gym leader is "Valerie", the first fairy type gym leader, her powerhouse Pokemon is Sylveon. Upon her defeat she gives you the fairy badge, and a TM called "Dazzling gleam" it's a fairy type move.

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do6_500.jpg

7. the 7th gym leader is "Olympia", she utilises psychic type Pokemon, her powerhouse Pokemon is Meowstic. Upon her defeat she gives you the psychic badge, and a TM called "Calm mind".

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do7_500.jpg

8. The 8th and the last gym leader is "Wulfric", he utilises ice type Pokemon, his powerhouse Pokemon is Avalugg. Upon his defeat he gives you the iceberg badge, and a TM called "Ice beam".

tumblr_mu7zo46x1f1s5h76do8_500.jpg

The third detail: The Elite4, and the Champion of the Kalos region.

1. The 1st Elite 4 member is "Wikstorm", he looks like a knight. Wikstorm utilises steel type Pokemon. The first Elite 4 member to use steel type Pokemons. Wikstorm's team consists of steel type pokemons such as Klefki, Probopass, Aegislash, Scizor.

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do1_250.jpg

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do2_250.jpg

2. The 2nd Elite 4 member is "Malva", she utilises fire type Pokemon. Technically she is the second Elite 4 to utilise fire type pokemon after "Flint", the Elite 4 member of the Sinnoh league. Malva's team consists of fire type Pokemons such as Female Pyroar, Talonflame, Torkoal, Chandelure. For some odd reason, "Malva" reminds me of "Lorelei" the Elite 4 member of the kanto league. :p

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do3_250.jpg

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do4_250.jpg

3. The 3rd Elite 4 member is "Drasna", she utilises dragon type Pokemon. Come to think of it, practically she's the third Elite 4 member to use dragon type Pokemon. The first one was "Lance" from the Kanto league, and the second was "Drake" from the Hoenn league. Drasna's team consists of dragon type Pokemons such as Drasna - Dragon-type - Dragalge, Altaria, Noivern, Druddigon.

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do5_500.jpg

4. The last Elite 4 member is "Siebold", he utilises water type pokemon. Siebold's team consists of water type Pokemons such as Clawitzer, Starmie, Gyarados, Barbaracle.

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do6_250.jpg

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do7_250.jpg

5. Finally! The Champion of the Kalos region "Diantha"!

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do8_250.jpg

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do10_250.jpg

Diantha's team is Hawlucha, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Gourgeist, Mega Gardevoir.

A screenshot of Diantha's Mega Gardevoir. A Mega evolution confirmed for Gardevoir.

tumblr_mu82eedMUe1s5h76do9_500.jpg

The fourth detail: Aggron & Tyranitar Mega evolutions confirmed!

megaaggron_by_krocf4-d6povbo.png

megatyranitar_by_krocf4-d6pm5qo.png

As you can see in this following screenshots, the left side is the Pokemon Mega Aggron, and on the right side is Mega Tyranitar. Both of the Pokemons are magenta shaded, which is why obviously you can't see their forms very clearly. It appears that 2 of these Pokemons are part of EV training.

5. the fifth detail: A new halloween ghost type move!

There's a new ghost type move called "Trick-Or-Treat" , it adds ghost type to the target. Making the target weak to ghost type attacks. A ghost/grass type Pokemon called "Pumpkaboo" learns this move.

tumblr_inline_muaa92dLYS1r21hor.jpg

The sixth detail: Team Flare's boss Lysandre (Contains major spoiler!)

The plot of Team Flare revolves around their research of resurrecting an ultimate weapon, created by the ancient king of the Kalos region.

Here are some screenshots of Team Flare's boss "Lysandre".

tumblr_inline_mucha8zXzL1r21hor.jpg

tumblr_inline_muchhnaNGd1r21hor.jpg

tumblr_inline_muche2Owkh1r21hor.jpg

tumblr_inline_muchsxbeg41r21hor.jpg

tumblr_inline_muchxeSg0a1r21hor.jpg

Important observation: Lysandre has a Mega Gyarados. A Mega evolution for Gyarados confirmed.

megagyarados_by_krocf4-d6p6wph.png

The seventh detail: Flabebe's evolutions!

Flabebe has 2 evolutions, all of its evolutions are pure fairy types. Here's the first evolution.

Floette
floette_by_krocf4-d6p4ttt.png

and, the final evolution of Floette is "Florges", it evolves into Florges if you use a shiny stone on Floette. Here's the final evolution.

Florges
tumblr_inline_mu8q0k8sCy1r21hor.jpg

florges_by_krocf4-d6p9kno.png

The eighth, and the final detail: Honedge's evolutions!

It was revealed recently that Honedge has a new evolution "Doublade". Actually Doublade has a final evolution it is called "Aegislash". Doublade evolves into Aegislash if you use dusk stone on it. Here are some screenshots for Aegislash.

aegislash_by_krocf4-d6p9kj5.png

tumblr_inline_mu6tq9gmOL1r21hor.jpg

Apparently Aegislash has forms.

Well that's all the details I have so far, thanks to whosoever came here, and has read these details. I hope these details were pretty informative to you. :)

@Oblivion_Wing Thanks! :D
@Bogleech I think most of us are just speculating about the comment that a sort-of leaker whokilledarchie made. At least I am...

Two new Vivillon variants :3

ySK8chC.jpg

1378177_662373333786639_50361012_n.jpg

Makes me wonder if their color is determined by the place you catch/evolve them and if so, how many more variants there might be?

Baktwerel said:

ySK8chC.jpg

Makes me wonder if their color is determined by the place you catch/evolve them and if so, how many more variants there might be?

That's 4 so far...

Baktwerel said:

ySK8chC.jpg

A yellowish one could be cool.
And a ... Rainbow one ?

Speaking of variants, remember how it said in the Pokedex that Arbok's markings varies depending on where it's found? Could it be that there would be a vastly different one considering that Kalos seemingly is farther out from other regions?

Hm, I wonder.... Shellos is found on east and west coast and thus the colors match where they are found. What would happen if Nintendo added north and south forms?

Baktwerel said:

ySK8chC.jpg

The color is determined where it has been evolved. Dunno if you can catch it. If every area has one form then there would be A LOT...

Baktwerel said:

ySK8chC.jpg

We also still have to figure out the secret of his wings...

Oh my gods, are we REALLY still discussing this whole 'what if the reviewers were given fake games, and the leakers are employed by Nintendo' nonsense?

Honestly, this is just getting ridiculous. I haven't seen this much fandom hysteria over a single aspect of a video game since the Mass Effect 3 ending fiasco.

I'll keep lurking in case new megas leak and I need to update the trademark list, but until everyone takes off their Conspiracy Keanu hats, Tana is out.

RE: Some Pokemon X&Y information leaks contains MAJOR SPOILERS!

Chespin777 said:
3. The 3rd gym leader is "Korrina", she utilises fighting type Pokemon, her powerhouse Pokemon is Hawlucha. Upon her defeat she gives you the rumble badge, and a TM called "Power-up punch" it's a new fighting type move.

Important note:

It was mentioned in a magazine leak of a Corocoro issue, that gym leader "Korrina" holds a secret for Pokemon Mega evolutions. At some point in the game, it is revealed that she has a Lucario that she's going to battle you with. Korrina's Lucario will became a Mega Lucario during the battle.

At some point in the game you will meet a traveler who gives you a Lucario with its megastone the "Lucarionite".

Another Pokemon given away by an NPC?!

Lucario, Lapras, 2 Starters, a 3rd starter later from Shauna, the fossil you get.

The game could almost be beaten without ever capturing anything, with all the giveaways.

EDIT: Not that I am complaining. Lucario and Lapras are two of my favorite Pokemon.

Can anyone link me to leaked information about hairstyles? All the screenshots I've seen for male characters is the shaggy/longish look with the cap. Have there been any more male hairstyles shown that I might have missed? I really, really want spiky hair like Blue/Green/Gary.

Also have there been screenshots of player characters without hats?

Pokewiz1999 said:
We also still have to figure out the secret of his wings...

I don't know, different colors/patterns per location sounds like it might be it's secret since it was never mentioned at the main site. Then again those patterns look like they might have a hidden meaning/message, kind of like QR codes. Maybe we find out if we find every variant? :D

Just a question - does anyone know if you can find Buizel in the wild? :)

RE: Some Pokemon X&Y information leaks contains MAJOR SPOILERS!

Rune Yagami said:
Chespin777 said:

Important note:

It was mentioned in a magazine leak of a Corocoro issue, that gym leader "Korrina" holds a secret for Pokemon Mega evolutions. At some point in the game, it is revealed that she has a Lucario that she's going to battle you with. Korrina's Lucario will became a Mega Lucario during the battle.

Another Pokemon given away by an NPC?!

Lucario, Lapras, 2 Starters, a 3rd starter later from Shauna, the fossil you get.

The game could almost be beaten without ever capturing anything, with all the giveaways.

EDIT: Not that I am complaining. Lucario and Lapras are two of my favorite Pokemon.

Can anyone link me to leaked information about hairstyles? All the screenshots I've seen for male characters is the shaggy/longish look with the cap. Have there been any more male hairstyles shown that I might have missed? I really, really want spiky hair like Blue/Green/Gary.

Also have there been screenshots of player characters without hats?

Same here, I'm dying to know about haircuts. Spiky would be fine, or even just a close cropped cut. I hate the male player character's default hair.

Don't know if it was mentioned yet but I am loving heliolisk. Just wish his def was better. Heliolisk (Electric/Normal)
Ability: Sand Veil / Dry Skin
Base Stats:
HP - 60
Atk - 65
Def - 50
SpAtk - 120
SpDef - 100
Spe - 120
Dry skin and sand veil as abilities. I find it very interesting. Anyone know what Changes were done to weather effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back