XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I'm thinking like, what if the mega evolutions get their own national dex numbers? I mean it makes SORTA sense that it would happen.

Also, it would kinda redeem a LITTLE bit for 70 some new Pokemon.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Bioluxx said:
I'm thinking like, what if the mega evolutions get their own national dex numbers? I mean it makes SORTA sense that it would happen.

Also, it would kinda redeem a LITTLE bit for 70 some new Pokemon.

I thought it was confirmed that they didn't, and were treated more like Formes in the Pokedex.

There has to be more than 70 new pokemon, probably around 80 or 90 as there are definitely more legendaries in the game and un-announced event pokemon

Sslie Zoommo said:
There has to be more than 70 new pokemon, probably around 80 or 90 as there are definitely more legendaries in the game and un-announced event pokemon

Otherwise the movies of X and Y are going to be rather uneventful and repetitive.

I'll copy paste some kinda confirmed stuff about post-game
Has the weak battle frontier replacement, a weird weak safari zone replacement, and little else. Zygarde is in the NE in a mine and Mewtwo is on the lower right

Not a replacement in the sense that its as good as in Pt, but its a series of battles you can fight in multiple formats where the levels scale, and as you beat more trainers, you get points to buy items. Mad standard. It's like a battle house or something.

Safari Zone is just something that takes your friends list and generates 2-3 different random Pokemon from it of a single type. I only used it once.
Probably there are some event-only pokemon, but not anything else it seems, the trio is the birds trio reused with mega evolution.

The safari zone generator is really cool, I wonder if it can be rng'd? I wonder if you can get rare pokemon like salamance or tornadus from it

This is a post about post game from a guy that released information a good while ago; no one believed him until pretty much everything he said originally was proven correct especially the thing about the safari zone.
So the Z pokemon Zygarde is likely confirmed.

rlie7p.jpg

More from Kanpachi.
zt7pue.jpg

Can someone post the most recently updates visual Kalos Pokedex?

Why do we need ANOTHER Dragon/Ground type?
Flygon, Garchomp, now this? Seems a bit weird, honestly. Was hoping for something unique like Dragon/Grass.

Whoa whoa whoa

Did someone say mega Moltres? That will be interesting...

I'm not buying it until I get a picture. With pokemon like Giratina and Kyurem, you don't know for sure that they're the third legendary, but Zygarde... it's name starts with a Z. Really?

National Kalos Pokedex (from 4chan)

#650 #001 Chespin Grass
#651 #002 Quilladin Grass
#652 #003 Chesnaught Grass/Fighting
#653 #004 Fennekin Fire
#654 #005 Braixen Fire
#655 #006 Delphox Fire/Psychic
#656 #007 Froakie Water
#657 #008 Frogadier Water
#658 #009 Greninja Water/Dark
#659 #010 Bunnelby Normal
#660 #011 Diggersby Normal/Ground
#661 #012 Fletchling Normal/Flying
#662 #013 Fletchinder Fire/Flying
#663 #014 Talonflame Fire/Flying
#664 #015 Scatterbug Bug
#665 #016 Spewpa Bug
#666 #017 Vivillon Bug/Flying
#667 #018 Litleo Fire/Normal
#668 #019 Pyroar Fire/Normal
#669 #020 Flabébé Fairy
#670 #021 Floette [Fairy?]
#671 #022 Florges [Fairy?]
#672 #023 Skiddo Grass
#673 #024 Gogoat Grass
#674 #025 Pancham Fighting
#675 #026 Pangoro Fighting/Dark
#676 #027 Furfrou Normal
#677 #028 Espurr Psychic
#678 #029 Meowstic Psychic
#679 #030 Honedge Steel/Ghost
#680 #031 Doublade Steel/Ghost
#681 #032 Aegislash Steel/Ghost
#682 #033 Spritzee Fairy Y exclusive
#683 #034 Aromatisse Fairy
#684 #035 Swirlix Fairy X exclusive
#685 #036 Slurpuff Fairy
#686 #037 Inkay Dark/Psychic
#687 #038 Malamar Dark/Psychic
#688 #039 Binacle Rock/Water
#689 #040 Barbaracle Rock/Water
#690 #041 Skrelp Poison/Water Y exclusive
#691 #042 Dragalge [Poison/Water?]
#692 #043 Clauncher Water X exclusive
#693 #044 Clawitzer Water
#694 #045 Helioptile Electric/Normal
#695 #046 Heliolisk Electric/Normal
#696 #047 Tyrunt Rock/Dragon
#697 #048 Tyrantrum Rock/Dragon
#698 #049 Amaura Rock/Ice
#699 #050 Aurorus Rock/Ice
#700 #051 Sylveon Fairy
#701 #052 Hawlucha Fighting/Flying
#702 #053 Dedenne Electric/Fairy
#703 #054 Carbink Rock/Fairy
#704 #055 Goomy Dragon
#705 #056 Sliggoo Dragon
#706 #057 Goodra Dragon
#707 #058 Klefki Steel/Fairy
#708 #059 Phantump Ghost/Grass
#709 #060 Trevenant Ghost/Grass (Orotto)
#710 #061 Pumpkaboo Ghost/Grass
#711 #062 Gourgeist Ghost/Grass?
#712 #063 Bergmite Ice
#713 #064 Avalugg Ice
#714 #065 Noibat Flying/Dragon
#715 #066 Noivern Flying/Dragon
#716 #067 Xerneas Fairy
#717 #068 Yveltal Dark/Flying

Well, Different sources confirm the battle area thing and safari zone, as well as the supposed mine, but no one has entered and fought Zygarde yet, It seems.

gen 1 - 151
gen 2 - 100
gen 3 - 135
gen 4 - 116
gen 5 - 144
gen 6 - 72

Only 72 new pokemon !!?!? :(
Only 2 ground pokemon - Diggersby and Zygarde , and we will have to wait 2-3 years for another gen .

It's odd the legendary trio hasn't been discovered yet.

They are supposedly reusing the birds, and giving them Mega evos, I guess GF consider Megas as new pokemon.

Firebrand said:
They are supposedly reusing the birds, and giving them Mega evos, I guess GF consider Megas as new pokemon.

I was afraid that would be the case. I was hoping to have a challenge filling out this regions dex, but with so little pokemon here that will have to wait for the next gen. Still I'm sure everyone will enjoy the game anyway, I plan on starting over a lot anyway after reading all this news.

Looking at the list of all the 72 new Pokemon, there still seems to be something missing? Who is the psuedo-legendary this gen, the Honedge line?

The goomy line, It seems.

Just 70 new pokes, only one new poison line, and no new bugs has quickly reversed my overall opinion on XY. I thought this was shaping up to be the best generation, but now it's definitely my least favorite.

It added some new favorite pokemon for me, but every other gen has had a little more diversity, and bug and poison are the things I look forward to the most every time. Fifth Gen remains my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back