XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Darkrai said:
lol Mega Gardevoir looks like it's ready to go to the prom.

Now imagine the carnage it will create when it doesn't win Pokemon Prom Queen.:p

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Jakeremix said:
No fire-type or dark-type gyms. Wow. I'm not happy about this at all.

At least Fire is in E4.

Cinesra said:
Bioluxx said:
I'm just going to guess one of the elite four members/the champion has an Aegislash and will be super difficult to beat because of Stance Change.

You guessed correct about the Aegislash being in an e4 member's team

Wikstrom: guy in knight armor, Klefki, Probopass, Aegislash, Scizor
Malva: let's just say you should expect lots of rule 34, Pyroar, Talonflame, Torkoal, Chandelure
Drasna: looks like the mom from Sinnoh but ~10 years older and with tusk necklace and earrings, Dragalge(holy shit dragon type confirmed), Altaria, Noivern, Druddigon
Siebold: pretty boy prince, Clawitzer, Starmie, Gyarados, Barbaracle
Diantha: as if it weren't obvious enough, Hawlucha, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Gourgeist, Gardevoir

See above post for pictures
This made my day. Dragalge is part dragon! I wanted a poison poison dragon so bad this gen.

Trainer AZ seems mysterious.

This guy apparently is special http://24.media.tumblr.com/360027794f1bd64ad1b64d7c77b58d84/tumblr_mu82q7la7w1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg who do you think he is?

Who the heck is that dude?

original.jpg

Torkoal, Sigilyph, Golurk

shadowF said:
This guy apparently is special http://24.media.tumblr.com/360027794f1bd64ad1b64d7c77b58d84/tumblr_mu82q7la7w1r8sc3ro1_1280.jpg who do you think he is?

Is it N when he's really old? I seem to remember him not knowing how to cut hair.

P.DelSlayer said:
Blob55 said:
I know what that is and it would be fine if Mega Charizard X had a different ability, but instead it gets an ability that probably ups Physical attack by 50% and the only way it could be a decent mixed attacker, is if it was Modest had bad IVs and 0 EVs in Attack.

Are you familiar with competitive battling?

Even having EVs slightly more on the special side could make a difference.
Just because its ability is highly beneficial to Physical moves, it doesn't mean it's restricted to them.

Some moves I can see benefiting Charizard X:
-Earthquake (provides nifty Heatran coverage without relying on HP/Focus Miss)
-Flare Blitz (as opposed to Fire Blast)
-Dragon Dance (it actually has a good attack stat to use it now)
-Outrage (very strong Dragon coverage)

While I think this is an excellent move set, I will probably choose Dragon Claw or Dragon Rush over Outrage, since it won't be able to hold a berry to get rid of confusion.

Makes me rethink what Pokemon I'll want to bring with me. Before many of the leaks I thought I'd use only new Pokemon, but seeing how I don't like most of them, I'll probably just use my favorites from past gens too. I'll need a Haxorus or Garchomp to breed Dragon Dance/Dragon Rush if Charixard doesn't learn it through level up.

Diantha has a gardevoir? now I like her even more. Cynthia, you have competition.

"Mega Stones are a stone created by combining the DNA of a specific Pokemon with a special kind of gem found in Kalos. These stones emit a huge amount of radiation when another kind of crystal is activated.The crystal in question is very rare, and will only cause Mega Stones to give off radiation if it senses some sort of mental bond.

Once the Mega Stone begins giving off radiation, it mutates the Pokemon to extreme lengths, forcing an evolution and powering them up. However, an extended Mega Evolution can cause harm to the Pokemon, so the Pokemon forces its own devolution."

Shinomune said:
"Mega Stones are a stone created by combining the DNA of a specific Pokemon with a special kind of gem found in Kalos. These stones emit a huge amount of radiation when another kind of crystal is activated.The crystal in question is very rare, and will only cause Mega Stones to give off radiation if it senses some sort of mental bond.

Once the Mega Stone begins giving off radiation, it mutates the Pokemon to extreme lengths, forcing an evolution and powering them up. However, an extended Mega Evolution can cause harm to the Pokemon, so the Pokemon forces its own devolution."

So is it like slow start but good?

Mega Gardevoir! though the design is nothing i expected it caught me off guard quite a bit, BUT it grew on me very very fast. i like it a lot she will definitely be in my team 110%... gosh i feel like i'm going to end up with a team full of fairies... lets see how that works out i guess o_0 lol

Blob55 said:
Shinomune said:

I wonder how long it takes to kick in? Also, the end part about the pokemon forcing its own devolution caught my eye. I wonder if that simply confirms that mega-evos are in-battle only, or if they can end even before the battle is over?

FT10 said:
Blob55 said:

I wonder how long it takes to kick in? Also, the end part about the pokemon forcing its own devolution caught my eye. I wonder if that simply confirms that mega-evos are in-battle only, or if they can end even before the battle is over?

It's probably something like they power up more than they should when they mega evolve, so at first it gives them a boost of energy, but it later becomes too much and it overpowers them.

[split] Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

So... megagardevoir was leaked.

[img width=400 height=]http://i.imgur.com/aT2s0Tp.jpg[/spoiler[/img]

The dress is fine I guess... love the gloves, and they kept her/my hairdo, yay!... but the red spike? and... where's all the green?

I... I don't even know if they ruined her or not... I guess... that's a good thing?

Also, this is the only image, so don't search "mega gardevoir"... I'm disgusted...

Darkrai said:
lol Mega Gardevoir looks like it's ready to go to the prom.

Now I kind of want Mega Gallade to be in a tuxedo so he can take her to prom XD

Shame there's no Poison E4 member. :( (Although there isn't many poison types out there in Kalos...I wonder why?)

Can't wait to challenge them all especially megas! C'mon Oct 12!

In the anime the pokemon probably ends it itself, and is not required to be in battle, but in the games, probably is just an in-battle thing.

I take it that's diantha's explanation of megaevolution. Hey diantha! why not tell that to goddamn sycamore? you know, the guy who studies the damn thing!

shadowF said:
He might be N's father, that AZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back