XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I'm glad Noivern has a pre-evolution. Early game dragons FTW!

Now we just need a Druddigon pre-evo...

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

They announced the box app fee a while ago and it has been mentioned a few times since. It's something like $5 or $9 a year, and when the app first launches it will be free for a month or so to allow people to carry over all of their old Pokemon.

I'm just going to guess one of the elite four members/the champion has an Aegislash and will be super difficult to beat because of Stance Change.

I'd like to say this before you guys start posting picture from the 4chan thread about the Elite Four, or really any future threads: Please for the love of god stop linking to pictures on 4chan. Threads 404, aka get deleted, on 4chan once they haven't received posts in a long enough time period. With the current activity levels, these pictures will be gone by tomorrow. Just save them and upload them to an image hosting site so people can view them once this /vp/ thread is gone. It takes less than a minute and people who view this thread won't just see an image that says "4chan.org" after a day or two.

Remember this is a forum thread, not the PokéBeach Chat Room. I had to remove many posts today for being off-topic. Use this thread to share and discuss the leaks, rumours, and speculation. You can talk casually in the PokéBeach Chat!

I recommend you read the guidelines for Pokémon X / Y before posting images. Thank you for the reminder, Cinesra.

I got you gym leader leaks now I give you elite four leaks! http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/post/63221599566/kalos-elite-four-wants-to-battle

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: I removed part of your post. Also don't forget that advertising competitor sites is against the forum rules!*

Bioluxx said:
I'm just going to guess one of the elite four members/the champion has an Aegislash and will be super difficult to beat because of Stance Change.

You guessed correct about the Aegislash being in an e4 member's team

Wikstrom: guy in knight armor, Klefki, Probopass, Aegislash, Scizor
Malva: let's just say you should expect lots of rule 34, Pyroar, Talonflame, Torkoal, Chandelure
Drasna: looks like the mom from Sinnoh but ~10 years older and with tusk necklace and earrings, Dragalge(holy shit dragon type confirmed), Altaria, Noivern, Druddigon
Siebold: pretty boy prince, Clawitzer, Starmie, Gyarados, Barbaracle
Diantha: as if it weren't obvious enough, Hawlucha, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Goodra, Gourgeist, Gardevoir

See above post for pictures

shadowF said:
I got you gym leader leaks now I give you elite four leaks! http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/post/63221599566/kalos-elite-four-wants-to-battle

I wonder what their types are! There is a Knight, A lady, An archeologist, and A man
Greninja'd I guess

HOLY SHIT! I THINK EACH ELITE FOUR HAS A MEGA EVOLUTION!
and yeah, Dragage is dragon!!

Also the champion http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/.

Lone Wolf JLT said:
shadowF said:

I wonder what their types are! There is a Knight, A lady, An archeologist, and A man

Greninja'd I guess

Steel, Fire, Dragon and Water.

Ninjask'd

Mega gardivoir!
http://kalos-pkmnacademy.tumblr.com/

So...Mega gardevoir is real, but it seems so is Mega scizor, chandelure, gyarados, and druddigon!

Yeah, there's a vibe that in the 6 pokemon rematch, one of them will have a Mega.

Steel = Scizor (but I will prefer Protopass)
Fire = Chandelure
Dragon = Altaria
Water = Gyarados

And well, there's also a possibility that the Mega will be a missing one in the first encounter.

Edit: Mega-Gardevoir confirmed battling Champion. Megas for E4 confirmed then!!!

Lone Wolf JLT said:
Mega Gardiavoir confirmed

So are Mega Torkoal, Chandelure and Druddigon.

Edit: Ninjask'd

I thought it was Druddigon not Altaria?

I really want Mega Torkoal!!
Although he should have a 3 evo line :/

Mega Chandelure. My life is complete or is it, we need a sky form Regigigas as a mega.

Wow, no Dark type leader whatsoever, interesting. Also I hate trolling older brothers(Steel was a lie but the rest are real though). Gallade better get a Mega too.

No fire-type or dark-type gyms. Wow. I'm not happy about this at all.

Not really a fan of Diantha being Champion. Part of me knew, however, when her character was revealed, that that's probably what she was going to be. Being a famous actress, though, I hope she's an arrogant prima donna who disrespects your character!

Btw, I haven't really kept track, is there any news on which HMs make a return and/or if HM mechanics have changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back