Plasma Blast CATCHER RE-PRINT

I just sold my 4 Catchers for $53.55! Now I just gotta buy the 2 theme decks for like $20 and im set :p

Here is a video of the Solar Strike deck. It does indeed come with 1 Catcher, 1 Blastoise, 1 Suicune and 2 Reversal Triggers. These were just some of the most notable cards that I saw. Oh and I think the TDC now gives 4 booster packs instead of 2 (it is shown in the video and on my local State Pokémon website [kinda]). However, I'm not sure if this is a change or not.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Js0ws66v2s[/video]

I just came back from the pre-release, didn't get any catchers but doesn't matter, has shiny exeggcute. All my friends pulled one and someone got 2 so catcher is pretty common.

ECHOxLegend said:
I just came back from the pre-release, didn't get any catchers but doesn't matter, has shiny exeggcute. All my friends pulled one and someone got 2 so catcher is pretty common.

Did you happen to see if the TDC gave 2 or 4 packs?

At my prerelease, combined with 2 other people, we pulled 6 catchers from our original 18 (combined) packs. Seem to be pretty common.

Momaster12 said:
ECHOxLegend said:

Did you happen to see if the TDC gave 2 or 4 packs?

I didn't.

Wow, this is terrible news. I am not a player, a collector. I have like 14 Catchers, and they are reprinting them -_-. This is why they aren't even selling for £6, before I used to get £12 each.

TheTPCProductionz said:
Wow, this is terrible news. I am not a player, a collector. I have like 14 Catchers, and they are reprinting them -_-. This is why they aren't even selling for £6, before I used to get £12 each.

Hate to tell you, but they'll go even further down before all's said and done. I wouldn't be surprised if they go down to $4 or less by the time it's all said and done.

Riskbreakers said:
Not to mention Catcher was a promo at some point for play points right?
I know I'm late, but...

That Catcher promo was only given out to the top 100 holders of Play Points in each division, and I believe only in the US. To make things even lulzier, each player was only given 2, not a playset of 4.

Thus, there are only 600 of those Pokemon Catchers in the world, out and about in circulation. They go for about $50 apiece.

Back