Plasma Blast CATCHER RE-PRINT

V-Jump Salamence was included alonside promo reprints of Bagon and Shelgon from Dragon Selection / Dragon Vault (and also Devolution Spray promo)..

*Does happy dance*

Catcher helps balance the format and without it this format would be even more broken.

So, either English-originals or Dragon Vault reprints, most likely the latter. Or they could be reprints with new artworks. I guess I'll find out...this weekend, when I start judging the prereleases.

MountainDrew said:
I hope the Catcher gets new artwork :D
Not bloody likely.

94-rocky-helmet.jpg
133-rocky-helmet.jpg

HELL YEAH! I'm lovin' this set so much right now. I'm glad I'll be going to a pre-release next week.

This is all 'officially' confirmed? o_O Like I saw the video but was not sure, just want to double check.

Yes it is. That set list posted by blargh257 is the official set list for Plasma Blast.

FoxKin45 said:
This is all 'officially' confirmed? o_O Like I saw the video but was not sure, just want to double check.

Not by TPCi, but from what we've seen in the video we gather that this will be the list. It's pretty much 99% certainty now, unless we all misread something from the video, which is rather unlikely at this point.

*edit: ninja'd

This honestly makes the Prerelease a lot more disappointing now. I was loving the last seven or so without Catcher as I could really notice a dynamic change from the regular format.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
This honestly makes the Prerelease a lot more disappointing now. I was loving the last seven or so without Catcher as I could really notice a dynamic change from the regular format.

dmaster out.

To be honest, I personally believe they'll be just as shortprinted as they were for EPO, so on average one in three people will have but a single Catcher.
At the same time, I do agree. It was nice to see some kind of tournament format in which Catcher would never be seen.

Ryan Sinclair said:
dmaster said:

dmaster out.

To be honest, I personally believe they'll be just as shortprinted as they were for EPO, so on average one in three people will have but a single Catcher.

Doesn't really matter that much. The fact that it will be around for another whole year is more disappointing.

dmaster out.

Official set lists never contain Secret Rares. They're supposed to be secrets, after all.

Blah said:
Official set lists never contain Secret Rares. They're supposed to be secrets, after all.

Ok, I see.

Also, why is there 2 fire types when there are like 20 water types.

One last thing, why didn't the Shiny Genesect promos get in as secret rares?

We don't know if it did. So far, it's a secret. Hence, Secret Rare.

I can see catchers being 10$, 8$ is the minimum. It won't be 4$. For a card that great, thats low.

Back