• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Panda Store! H: Lots of Japanese, English Cards! W: Anything Interesting!

Promo Eevee for the Chandys and rh energy switch?? Feel free to counter

Hi mate interested in your Japanese SC set and do you have any Japanese foils from the old sets or new sets and Japanese promos.
CML for the cards I want.

Cheers Darth

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Actually, my highest want from that list would be the FA Victini. I know my end of the deal is a bit lacking, so would you do it if I added a regular HTL? Let me know!
darth stack said:
Hi mate interested in your Japanese SC set and do you have any Japanese foils from the old sets or new sets and Japanese promos.

Cheers Darth
Hey man, I actually have a binder uploaded online, so here it is! I'm not looking to trade Reshiram or Emolga FA from the SC set, but I could consider a deal for the 1-20. My non-EX Japanese holos would be from pages 23-28, EX holos from pages 10-13. Interests would probably be your FA EX cards, and maybe a CoL UR or two?

Also, I noticed that you're from Australia? Umm... just saying this right now, but shipping costs will probably determine whether I do a trade or not! (I have no idea how much international shipping to Australia costs o_O)

FreePandas said:
Actually, my highest want from that list would be the FA Victini. I know my end of the deal is a bit lacking, so would you do it if I added a regular HTL? Let me know!
darth stack said:

Cheers Darth
Hey man, I actually have a binder uploaded online, so here it is! I'm not looking to trade Reshiram or Emolga FA from the SC set, but I could consider a deal for the 1-20. My non-EX Japanese holos would be from pages 23-28, EX holos from pages 10-13. Interests would probably be your FA EX cards, and maybe a CoL UR or two?

Also, I noticed that you're from Australia? Umm... just saying this right now, but shipping costs will probably determine whether I do a trade or not! (I have no idea how much international shipping to Australia costs o_O)

depends on the size of the trade if you send in a padded bag it dose not cost that much I will check out your Japanese stuff check my list soon im updating it with japanese promos

Is there anything besides the Victini because Victini is pretty pricey compared to a RH energy switch and 3 50 cent rares. Even if you do throw in HTL which I should be good on since there are other trades going on with those

darth stack said:
depends on the size of the trade if you send in a padded bag it dose not cost that much I will check out your Japanese stuff check my list soon im updating it with japanese promos
Um... alright just let me know. I'll check on prices too and see whether I'd be interested.
Is there anything besides the Victini because Victini is pretty pricey compared to a RH energy switch and 3 50 cent rares. Even if you do throw in HTL which I should be good on since there are other trades going on with those
How about the Cresselia EX for the Chadelures and the Energy Switch?

Hi, Panda, I'm Tommy and I'm new here.
Browsing through the Trades hoping to find anyone with a SR Charizard. I'm wondering if you still have it and what you would like to trade for it. I'm wanting to see if I can trade for it.

I'm willing to part with a FA Cobalion, I have 2 FA Colress. I don't play so I'm more of a collector. I try my best to take care of my cards. My cards would be NM. They're great on the front the backs have some wear from sleeving where the cards are cut on the corners. I hope I was clear enough describing the conditions of the cards. I double sleeve and Topload my cards.

I hope you consider my offer. Pretty stubborn card to pull.

Looked through the offers seems like you probably don't want to trade Charizard for less than your top want...

Panda Store! H: Lots of Japanese, English Cards! W: Anything Interesting!

My FA Bianca for your FA Japanese juniper?

HypR said:
Hi, Panda, I'm Tommy and I'm new here.
Browsing through the Trades hoping to find anyone with a SR Charizard. I'm wondering if you still have it and what you would like to trade for it. I'm wanting to see if I can trade for it.

I'm willing to part with a FA Cobalion, I have 2 FA Colress. I don't play so I'm more of a collector. I try my best to take care of my cards. My cards would be NM. They're great on the front the backs have some wear from sleeving where the cards are cut on the corners. I hope I was clear enough describing the conditions of the cards. I double sleeve and Topload my cards.

I hope you consider my offer. Pretty stubborn card to pull.

Looked through the offers seems like you probably don't want to trade Charizard for less than your top want...
Yeah sorry. FA Cobalion and 2x FA Colress would be (value wise) equal if not greater than SR Charizard, but I have some personal value in it and wouldn't want to trade it unless it was for a high want (Latias*/Latios*) or as a part of a deal for a significantly more expensive card (Charizard*/Shining Charizard/Tropical Beach)
AnUnown said:
My FA Bianca for your FA Japanese juniper?
Sorry, the Juniper's already been traded! (I just haven't updated the cards list yet because it's not complete yet, but it's under my pending trades)

Hy there I have some prime cards for trade:

x4 Crobat Prime hard to get
x2 Feraligatr Prime (1 Promo)
x1 Electrode Prime
x1 Machamp Prime
x1 Ampharos Prime
x1 Typhlosion Prime
x1 Donphan Prime
x1 Blissey Prime

Im interested in:

English

Rayquaza EX FA
Articuno EX FA
Lugia EX
Dowsing Machine
Umbreon Prime
Misc. Holo/RH/Rare/Uncommon/Commons (mostly from Call of Legends and on, just ask!) (This i need send you list)

Can we work for somethin?

Hey again man, anything on my list for the following cards?

Tornadus EX
Latias EX
Palkia EX
Virizion EX
Meloetta EX

All Reg art

CML for these JPN FAs? Thanks!

Iris
Jirachi EX
Virizion EX

Cml for Keldeo ex promo

zega90 said:
Hy there I have some prime cards for trade:

x4 Crobat Prime hard to get
x2 Feraligatr Prime (1 Promo)
x1 Electrode Prime
x1 Machamp Prime
x1 Ampharos Prime
x1 Typhlosion Prime
x1 Donphan Prime
x1 Blissey Prime

Im interested in:

English

Rayquaza EX FA
Articuno EX FA
Lugia EX
Dowsing Machine
Umbreon Prime
Misc. Holo/RH/Rare/Uncommon/Commons (mostly from Call of Legends and on, just ask!) (This i need send you list)

Can we work for somethin?
Yeah of course man. I see you live in Europe, so I'll have to check on shipping costs. If it's not too crazy, I'd definitely be down. From your prime list, I don't have the non-promo Feraligatr, Crobat, Electrode, Machamp, Donphan, and Blissey. I'd also be interested in your Darkrai and Keldeo EX promos...
b0bert012 said:
Hey again man, anything on my list for the following cards?

Tornadus EX
Latias EX
Palkia EX
Virizion EX
Meloetta EX

All Reg art
Hey. I have a weird offer. Hear me out, and tell me what you think!
I'm going to be buying some Japanese cards soon (sleeves, a Blastoise/Kyurem deck, and possibly some other random stuff). I could possibly get you a Megalo Cannon booster box? There would be two agreements we'd have to make (1. You'd ship first. I wouldn't want to wait a week to have the cards get to me, another week for them to get to you, and still have to wait a third week to get my end of the deal back. 2. You would be open to loose booster packs. I don't weigh packs or anything, and all of your booster packs would be from the same box. You'd still be getting your ~1-2 EX, 1 FA/SR, and ~1-2 ACE SPEC. It may or may not be an issue (I'll just ship the box if the prices aren't too far off), but I'd just like to save on shipping to the UK and not spend $30 or whatever it is.)

In that case, my wants would be Vaporen* and Jolteon*. I'm not sure whether I want Flareon* yet (may be getting it in a trade). I'll get back to you on the Meloetta EX, they may all be going out on trades already, and I just want to make sure.

I'd guess you wouldn't want to trade for Virizion and Palkia if I traded you a box, so I'll hold off on my wants for those atm. For Latias and Tornadus, interests would be... FA Thundurus/Tornadus (only if both at same time), maybe FA Cobalion, FA Skyla, Scramble Switch, assorted EXs - I'm missing a lot, top from that would be PS Black Kyurem EX, Landorus EX, Tornadus EX. I could also use some Plasma Energy as throw ins (maybe to make up for what'd probably be $20+ in shipping :p)

Sir Taco said:
CML for these JPN FAs? Thanks!

Iris
Jirachi EX
Virizion EX
Umm... Iris has been traded already. (Got myself a Japanese Rayquaza* and a handful of Primes for it ^^). Can I get back to you later this week on the other two? My wants right now would be FA Palkia EX, Giratina Promo, and Cheren, but I might be getting a box and would like to see what I pull if I do get one. (Like it'd be unfortunate for me to trade away Jirachi for Palkia or something... just to pull a second Palkia!)
Daenordus said:
Cml for Keldeo ex promo
It says to PM for other cards. What else do you have? My want would be Genesect EX FA, but that's valued at 5x Keldeo EX promo... and I'm not interested enough in the others to trade it. Anything interesting?

Nice mate, please check and let me know.

I'd prefer now to trade for singles from Megalo Cannon. I've opened 2 boxes of Megalo Cannon now so really dont want any more C/U cards.

How about the following offer?

Your-

Tornadus EX
Latias EX
Palkia EX
Virizion EX

For my-

FA Thundurus
FA Tornadus
FA Cobalion
Scramble Switch
1 reg EXs from my list (not Landorus EX, Black Kyurem EX, Tornadus EX, Cobalion EX)

??

Do you have any older Japanese cards from before B/W?

Sure, just get back to me whenever. I just received a JPN Shiny Max Potion and a JPN FA Tornadus-EX (Thunder Knuckle) if that interests you.

I take it that's a no for the Shaymin ex FA, huh?

b0bert012 said:
I'd prefer now to trade for singles from Megalo Cannon. I've opened 2 boxes of Megalo Cannon now so really dont want any more C/U cards.

How about the following offer?

Your-

Tornadus EX
Latias EX
Palkia EX
Virizion EX

For my-

FA Thundurus
FA Tornadus
FA Cobalion
Scramble Switch
1 reg EXs from my list (not Landorus EX, Black Kyurem EX, Tornadus EX, Cobalion EX)

??
If you're interested in the Megalo Cannon EXs, can I get back to you? I think I'll be ordering a box of it, and I don't know how much I'd want to trade them until I see what I get.
evilpacman said:
Do you have any older Japanese cards from before B/W?
No sorry, I do not.
Daenordus said:
I take it that's a no for the Shaymin ex FA, huh?
What Shaymin ex FA? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back