• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Panda Store! H: Lots of Japanese, English Cards! W: Anything Interesting!

FreePandas said:
NarcoticHobo said:
I cannot trade a FA card for a single regular EX. I would be willing to trade multiple EX/FA for a deal that worked in the juniper though.

Alright, that's fair - had to ask though :D.
I'm waiting on the Juniper - I would really want to get a gold star out of that one!
Curveball: how about the Jirachi EX for the Ho-oh Legend set? (Just looking at Ebay, the legend set's been listed with BIN of $10, which is a bit less than what the Jirachi EX goes for.) If you could throw in a Skyla, my deck would appreciate that hehe

I don't have a skyla anymore I think, I've gotten rid of all my eng cards. Where do you see a JPN ho-oh legend for $10 BIN on ebay? I was looking and only found one for $30.

Good luck trying to get a gold star for that, the stars hold their value and no one knows if these new cards will or not, so it may be tough. If you do change your mind let me know though.

NarcoticHobo said:
FreePandas said:
Alright, that's fair - had to ask though :D.
I'm waiting on the Juniper - I would really want to get a gold star out of that one!
Curveball: how about the Jirachi EX for the Ho-oh Legend set? (Just looking at Ebay, the legend set's been listed with BIN of $10, which is a bit less than what the Jirachi EX goes for.) If you could throw in a Skyla, my deck would appreciate that hehe

I don't have a skyla anymore I think, I've gotten rid of all my eng cards. Where do you see a JPN ho-oh legend for $10 BIN on ebay? I was looking and only found one for $30.

Good luck trying to get a gold star for that, the stars hold their value and no one knows if these new cards will or not, so it may be tough. If you do change your mind let me know though.

Oh I know it'd probably be hard to get a gold star off of someone, but Juniper's (value wise) the best thing I've got. I'll let you know if I decide otherwise.
For the Ho-oh Legend, here. It's been put up three times in the past 2 weeks by the same guy, and seeing it hasn't sold, I'd guess it'll come up again sooner or later :p

FreePandas said:
NarcoticHobo said:

Oh I know it'd probably be hard to get a gold star off of someone, but Juniper's (value wise) the best thing I've got. I'll let you know if I decide otherwise.
For the Ho-oh Legend, here. It's been put up three times in the past 2 weeks by the same guy, and seeing it hasn't sold, I'd guess it'll come up again sooner or later :p

That one is not 1st ED, mine is. 1st ED seems to go for around $15-$20.

Would you consider this:

My:
Skyla FA 1ED JPN
Ho-oh LEGEND 1ED JPN
Verizion EX BW9

Your:
Juniper FA 1ED JPN
Jirachi EX BW9

The Juniper and Skyla are roughly equal value wise (both have gone from between upper $20s to mid $40s on ebay), and I'll add in the other cards to equal out the jirachi + add some from my end to make it worth your while. LMK if you would think about something like this?

FreePandas said:
I like Meowth (NV102), but that wouldn't be enough for either. What older cards do you have?
Sorry for neglecting to respond. I don't have much Ultra Rare, or good condition old cards, just a few Dialga G lv X's, and some Garchomp C lv X's, and a SR Charmeleon from DPP.

NarcoticHobo said:
That one is not 1st ED, mine is. 1st ED seems to go for around $15-$20.

Would you consider this:

My:
Skyla FA 1ED JPN
Ho-oh LEGEND 1ED JPN
Verizion EX BW9

Your:
Juniper FA 1ED JPN
Jirachi EX BW9

The Juniper and Skyla are roughly equal value wise (both have gone from between upper $20s to mid $40s on ebay), and I'll add in the other cards to equal out the jirachi + add some from my end to make it worth your while. LMK if you would think about something like this?
My interest in Skyla and Virizion aren't that high, but I'll think about it.
MrGatr said:
Sorry for neglecting to respond. I don't have much Ultra Rare, or good condition old cards, just a few Dialga G lv X's, and some Garchomp C lv X's, and a SR Charmeleon from DPP.
Um... the Dialga G lv X is a cool card, but I'll have to pass. Sorry!

I value the difference between the reg and the FA landy around 10,

Cml for Melloetta ex FA and iris FA. I'll be getting a genesect ex FA soon, might want to trade for something here...

anythingbutgrass said:
Could you toss me an offer? Would be interested in the FA Landorus EX if it's at a nice price.
Daenordus said:
Cml for Melloetta ex FA and iris FA. I'll be getting a genesect ex FA soon, might want to trade for something here...
I have a deal pending for the Iris FA (for a Japanese Rayquaza*, Zapdos EX, and a couple Primes), I'll let you know if that falls through. Interested in Genesect EX FA pretty much.

FreePandas said:
Pokepuzzle said:
I could do both for SR Charizard?

They are considered a solid 20-25 each usually.
I'll pass on that. Have some sentimental value on the Charizard (with it being the only ultra rare I've ever pulled and all). I'd only really look to trade it if I was trading up in value (... say Latias*)
b0bert012 said:
Would you do the following trade then?

My-

Black Kyurem EX
Cheren FA
Skyla FA
One more EX

For your

Jirachi EX FA
Virizion EX FA
That's really not a bad offer, but I'll have to pass. Sorry.
monchikunx said:
Hi!

Interested in your:

Ho-oh EX FA
Rayquaza EX FA
Lugia EX

Please CML? Thanks!
How much do you value your Crystal Kingdra at? (Also Base Charizard, EX Crystal Guardians Charizard)
Mora said:
Slightly. I'd have to think about trading it.
Alright just let me know.
Konton-Noko said:
CML for Skyla full art?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-w-ex-full-arts-secret-rares-h-full-arts-ace-spec-secret-rare-ex
Didn't find anything I'd want for Skyla. Sorry.
Fluttershy said:
Could you do my SR Pikachu BLW and SR Kyurem DRV for your Lugia EX and Hypnotoxic Laser?
I'll get back to you on that.
MrGatr said:
CML for your FA Skyla and Colress.
I like Meowth (NV102), but that wouldn't be enough for either. What older cards do you have?

So now that's it has been a while, do you accept my offer or not?

FreePandas said:
anythingbutgrass said:
Could you toss me an offer? Would be interested in the FA Landorus EX if it's at a nice price.
Daenordus said:
I have a deal pending for the Iris FA (for a Japanese Rayquaza*, Zapdos EX, and a couple Primes), I'll let you know if that falls through. Interested in Genesect EX FA pretty much.

I'll be receiving that soon.

I agree & will add something to balance, what else are you interested in? sorry for late reply

- fyi still interested in Iris FA & also Jirachi EX FA

- have an english shiny Rayquaza unlisted if interested

I was able to trade for a Lugia at league, and I really want to hold on to the Bianca, so I'm going to have to pass on that offer. Thanks anyway, though!

Fluttershy said:
So now that's it has been a while, do you accept my offer or not?
I'll pass. Right now, I'd like to get a FA Supporter for Lugia. Thanks for the offer though - and the Kyurem is awesome. Oh, just wondering though, would you be willing to trade your FA Skyla?
Daenordus said:
I'll be receiving that soon.
Alright, just let me know when you get it whether you'd be willing to trade it (and what you'd like for it)
LoveDanielColin said:
I agree & will add something to balance, what else are you interested in? sorry for late reply
- fyi still interested in Iris FA & also Jirachi EX FA
- have an english shiny Rayquaza unlisted if interested
The Iris I've agreed to trade already, sorry. I could consider a deal for the Jirachi EX FA though.

The shiny Rayquaza's nice (and so's the Landorus/Darkrai EX FA), but I'm guessing I'd have to give up quite a bit for those? Basically I like FA cards. Cresselia FA maybe? (I'd also like the normal Cresselia EX, but only if I was also trading for the FA). I have a full set of the Shiny Collection, but I could consider Reshiram FA as well.

*Oh and side note: I have a shiny Swablu if you're interested that I could possibly throw in for a nice trade*
Mora said:
I was able to trade for a Lugia at league, and I really want to hold on to the Bianca, so I'm going to have to pass on that offer. Thanks anyway, though!
Alright, that's awesome! Thanks for the interest.

Metagross* gold star - very near mint/ mint
Landorus EX FA mint
JP Cresselia EX FA 1st (mint/ extremely small nick on top right corner - not visible on front)
JP Cresselia EX 1st mint

your
JP Juniper FA
JP Jirachi EX FA

lmk how this looks, thanks

anythingbutgrass said:
A reg landy ex and a jirachi ex reg?
Umm... I don't have a Landorus EX O_O... just the FA Promo (non EX)

Actually the Skyla FA is gone now. Sorry

Got any Chandelure's from any English Sets?? Interested in Skyla FA CML??

I think that I could do: my landorus ex FA your lugia ex jirachi ex reg. I took so long because I might need the landy for my deck, but not a big deal. The landy has been played and was kept in a perfect fit sleeve as long as I have had it.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Got any Chandelure's from any English Sets?? Interested in Skyla FA CML??
Alright... those are really nice cards, but I don't think I'd want to trade Skyla for anything there. (On a side note, it's probably the card people have shown the most interest in... why so popular!)
I have three English NV60 Chandelure, you know, the burn/confuse one. I also have an RH Energy Switch from your want list. Some cards I'd be interested in are some of the lower priced EXs (Cresselia, Black Kyurem, Promo Reshiram/Zekrom), City Championship Eevee, Flying Pikachu, and FA Victini?
anythingbutgrass said:
I think that I could do: my landorus ex FA your lugia ex jirachi ex reg. I took so long because I might need the landy for my deck, but not a big deal. The landy has been played and was kept in a perfect fit sleeve as long as I have had it.
Is the Landorus still in NM/M condition? Wouldn't be interested if it got any creases or anything from playing! Otherwise, I could also consider some combination of your Shiny Terrakion, FA Terrakion, Articuno EX, and the two Promo EX for Lugia and Jirachi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back