• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreePandas

Mother Father Pandaman
I live in New York, United States

Rules
1. All Pokebeach rules apply.

2. I ship anywhere, but prefer trades within the US. Whether I accept international trades will depend on how much I like the trade and the overall value of the trade.
3. Lower ref ships first (most likely me). Trades should be completed in two weeks maximum. I may be busy studying at a university, but I will do my best to meet these dates- including upgrading shipping when necessary.
4. I will always ship in a sleeve and toploader, and will send in a bubble mailer whenever possible. Please match the first two in return.
5. No backing out of trades once shipping addresses are exchanged.

6. Only real cards! I will accept WC cards if they are throw-ins.
7. Almost all of my cards are NM/M. Please ask for conditions of specific cards if you care.
8. Please specify the condition of your cards when making an offer. If not specified, I will assume it to be NM/M.

9. I love positive refs. If there is any problem with the trade, just talk to me and we can work something out.
10. I will leave you a ref. Please do the same in return!

11. I will check your list!
12. Do not rip me.
13. Communication is awesome.

14. (New Rule) I will ignore any truly bad offers. I don't mind doing trades that are in your favor if I'm trading for one of my higher wants, but trade offers like "your two Colress FA for my Latias* " or "your Alakazam* for my Charizard SR & Rayquaza SR" are not acceptable.
15. If you are asking for bulk cards, do NOT try to lump in binder cards for bulk rates without first asking. I do not care if you're willing to give 1000 points for my Lugia ex - bulk trades inherently favor the side accepting bulk, and I am not trying to just get rid of my higher value cards.

Pending Trades
Feel free to make offers on these, but they probably are not available.​

INCOMING: Terrakion EX FA (trade w/ AlexSH)

Waiting on Reps

None atm! ^_^

Haves
Not pictured: Common/Uncommon/Rare/RH cards from CoL-on, Japanese Common/Uncommon cards from Spiral Force/Thunder Knuckle-on

I have bulk cards. ENG: ~520 C, ~260 U, ~50 R, ~40 RHC, ~30 RHU, ~20 RHR. I have a lot more Japanese cards, but I have not counted them yet.​

Wants
Feel free to make offers involving cards not on the list!

1. Gold Stars, Shinings, Crystals, FA Supporters
  2. JPN Thundurus EX (Regular Art)
  3. Dialga EX FA
  4. Palkia EX FA
  5. Megalo Cannon SR
  6. Thunder Knuckle/Spiral Force FA/SR
  7. EBB Gold Zekrom
  8. EBB Pokemon Enterprise
  9. DV Shelgon 7
  10. DV Fraxure 15
  11. DV First Ticket 19
  12. DV Super Rod 20
  13. DV Stamped Promos (not Rayquaza)

Thanks for looking!

RE: Panda Store! H: Lots of Japanese, English Cards! W: Anything Interesting!

Approved.

~Muddy68

Will you cml for articuno ex?

Can you check my trade thread out for the Colress and skyla FA?

Please check my thread.

I want
mainly your plasma shiny charizard (Jap or English)
English plasma lugia EX

do u have any ptcgo codes for tradE?

exdarkrai01 said:
Will you cml for articuno ex?
Would you be willing to break up your collection binder to trade for Articuno FA? Just curious.
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Can you check my trade thread out for the Colress and skyla FA?
I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry.
Binx345 said:
Please check my thread.

I want
mainly your plasma shiny charizard (Japanese or English)
English plasma lugia EX
I can't really come up with a fair trade that I would be interested in. (I got really excited for a second there because I thought you had the shiny latias!) >_<
ExcaliDrose said:
do u have any ptcgo codes for tradE?
Sorry I just sold the last of them yesterday!

CML for the Lugia EX?

Mora said:
CML for the Lugia EX?

From a quick glance, I'm interested in your FA Bianca and FA Virizion.

I have some prime cards and other things. I'm interested in your JPN Heatran, Tornadus (Therian), Dialga, and Palkia EX. :3 PM me if your interested as I'm bad at checking in threads.

Hey again man, I'm interested in the following from your Japanese have=

Japanese FA:

Jirachi EX
Virizion EX

Japanese EX:

Jirachi EX
Latias EX
Dialga EX
Palkia EX
Heatran EX
Latios EX
Genesect EX
Virizion EX
Deoxys EX

Could you CML for some of them please? (I'm mainly after the Full Arts and Latias EX)

b0bert012 said:

Japanese FA:

Jirachi EX
Virizion EX

Japanese EX:

Jirachi EX
Latias EX
Dialga EX
Palkia EX
Heatran EX
Latios EX
Genesect EX
Virizion EX
Deoxys EX

Could you CML for some of them please? (I'm mainly after the Full Arts and Latias EX)
Hey again, my biggest wants from your list would be the three gold stars (Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon). Lesser wants would be Cheren FA, FA Tornadus/Thundurus, and maybe some EXs.

Is it FA Lugia? If so that's perfect.

FreePandas said:
b0bert012 said:

Japanese FA:

Jirachi EX
Virizion EX

Japanese EX:

Jirachi EX
Latias EX
Dialga EX
Palkia EX
Heatran EX
Latios EX
Genesect EX
Virizion EX
Deoxys EX

Hey again, my biggest wants from your list would be the three gold stars (Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon). Lesser wants would be Cheren FA, FA Tornadus/Thundurus, and maybe some EXs.

I may be selling the Stars or trading them towards a booster box, so cant really offer those at the moment

Which EXs you wanting?

Mora said:
No, it's a regular art, so the numbers are off a bit there.

b0bert012 said:
FreePandas said:

I may be selling the Stars or trading them towards a booster box, so cant really offer those at the moment

Which EXs you wanting?
I like PS Black Kyurem EX and the two PS FA Supporters most if you weren't looking to trade the stars. The problems here are that 1. the Black Kyurem right now is incredibly overpriced imo, and I don't mind waiting for a better price, and that 2. Shipping overseas is expensive, and so small scale trades wouldn't interest me that much. (What's the point in trading $20 worth of cards if a bubble mailer and shipping costs half of that, right?)

yo yo yo

interested in:

English EX:
Rayquaza EX (Non-Promo)
Darkrai EX Promo 1
Celebi EX

Other Notables:
SR Charizard (Plasma Storm)

cml please.

Yeah, I value FA Bianca a few dollars more. I might could work something out though.

Please CML for Colress Fa, Skyla FA, Lugia EX, and 2 Keldeo EX promo!!! I have some Primes and a few Legend cards if you're interested

FreePandas said:
Mora said:
No, it's a regular art, so the numbers are off a bit there.

b0bert012 said:

Which EXs you wanting?
I like PS Black Kyurem EX and the two PS FA Supporters most if you weren't looking to trade the stars. The problems here are that 1. the Black Kyurem right now is incredibly overpriced imo, and I don't mind waiting for a better price, and that 2. Shipping overseas is expensive, and so small scale trades wouldn't interest me that much. (What's the point in trading $20 worth of cards if a bubble mailer and shipping costs half of that, right?)

Yeah, I know the feeling :S How much do you value the Kyurem at? And how much do you value the Jirachi EX FA and the Virizion EX FA at?

Pokepuzzle said:
yo yo yo

interested in:

English EX:
Rayquaza EX (Non-Promo)
Darkrai EX Promo 1
Celebi EX

Other Notables:
SR Charizard (Plasma Storm)

cml please.
Would you trade either Shining Steelix or Shining Kabutops (prefer Kabutops) for the Darkrai EX and Celebi EX? I'm having a bit of trouble gauging the price on the shining cards - I've seen them go from less than $10 to over $20...
Mora said:
Yeah, I value FA Bianca a few dollars more. I might could work something out though.
Wait, do you value Bianca FA by itself more than Lugia EX?
Fluttershy said:
Please CML for Colress Fa, Skyla FA, Lugia EX, and 2 Keldeo EX promo!!! I have some Primes and a few Legend cards if you're interested
I'm interested in your Skyla FA (lol) and maybe Dragon Vault Kyurem/SR Pikachu?
b0bert012 said:
Yeah, I know the feeling :S How much do you value the Kyurem at? And how much do you value the Jirachi EX FA and the Virizion EX FA at?
Well the Kyurem goes for $15+ (usually closer to $20), but especially since I won't really be using it or anything, I don't mind waiting for it to go down significantly...The Jirachi and Virizion both have buy it now listings on ebay for between $25 and $30, so I'd value them around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back