Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scattered mind Thoughts on other stuff?

Yes, trying to keep up.

@Jabberwock I still feel undecided on scum, Nick is raising some alarms, being new, but nothing solid to go off.
@Jadethepokemontrainer @NinjaPenguin yup let me claim town early on, definitely not terrified scum. Of course I won't go out and say anything right now, it won't even by supported by anything.

You call him Nick, that may be a good indication that you are paying close attention to the game,( correct me on this if he was always referred to as Nick and this thread is not the first time) however, you don't attempt to contribute. If you are town it is probably because you are too busy IRL, which means that we will see some valid contribution later in this day. I can wait for it.

It's actually about average for TSM iirc. Someone who's played more recent games can probably correct me on this––but he joined last game and then sat out most of it.

Yes.. it is true as far as I remember also.

I also like the Jade lead someone brought that she agrees with player's posts a lot by liking. Not sure if it is meta on her part or not, though.

You call him Nick, that may be a good indication that you are paying close attention to the game,( correct me on this if he was always referred to as Nick and this thread is not the first time) however, you don't attempt to contribute. If you are town it is probably because you are too busy IRL, which means that we will see some valid contribution later in this day. I can wait for it.
I strongly agree with you on this one and i do admit that Jabber just doesn't settle right in my consciousness however, i am still undecided on his front. Also- another thing- i am very busy IRL but i always make time for this constant caucus through school and family matters. One question: Where else have I been referred to as Nick?

On the Jester situation, I don't think that Nick is a Jester, just an annoying town. Within this set-up, there are three, potentially 4 factions going by the OP. This already counts for 11 players, since, if there were more than one indie, there would be at most 6 town players, giving all non-town factions parity at the start of the game, and heavily favoring the game in their favor. Furthermore, if there was a neutral, it would likely be a Neutral Benign role in Town of Salem, since any other neutral in the game is poised against Town in some regard, which, again favors the game in scum. Though, at this point in the day, we really should take advantage of the trial system and advance the day, since we have the ability to do so in this game.

On the Jester situation, I don't think that Nick is a Jester, just an annoying town. Within this set-up, there are three, potentially 4 factions going by the OP. This already counts for 11 players, since, if there were more than one indie, there would be at most 6 town players, giving all non-town factions parity at the start of the game, and heavily favoring the game in their favor. Furthermore, if there was a neutral, it would likely be a Neutral Benign role in Town of Salem, since any other neutral in the game is poised against Town in some regard, which, again favors the game in scum. Though, at this point in the day, we really should take advantage of the trial system and advance the day, since we have the ability to do so in this game.
I highly agree with you on that last note about the trial system as it would be beneficial for us to get this show on the road. My next question is how the other townsmen would like that. This could pose a problem for the greater good of the town as a whole as it is unsafe to make irrational decisions.

I also like the Jade lead someone brought that she agrees with player's posts a lot by liking. Not sure if it is meta on her part or not, though.
Liking hasn't been apart of most games Jade has been in because most hosts would rather players post that they agree and be active instead of just liking most posts, so this is new for him.

Just an update on the votes, they're the exact same as yesterday's vote count 26 hours ago. TSM is still at T-3.

There have still been no trials and the day is next to have over. You were given 4 trials to use, but because of the way the trials affect the game, you now only have time for 3 of them. Seriously, use the trials. They are the only way anything will be done, take advantage of it!!!

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: TheSceptileMaster

For the sake of getting a trial, and for the reasons I and everyone else has given for voting him.

Well TSM, its been quite a run, we've communicated for the TCGO tourney, played our match, it might be the end for you man.

Can we just lynch Nick because of how annoying he is yet?

but seriously I'm working on an actual post right now and it should be done in like 20 minutes

Hopefully this post isn't like last games where you hype it beyond belief then sub out. :p
Sounds about right :L

Here we go.

@FlavorfulPineApl hasn't posted since page 1, and the only posts he made were the weird vote for Quaking and the thing about ctt. Kinda scummy, but not really enough to go off of.

I viewed the thread and didn't say anything because I'm new to this game and I wanted to see how it goes. But well, I'll cast my vote if everyone is doing it ;)

##Vote: TheSceptileMaster. The reason? Number generated by Random.org, because I still have no evidences to suspect of anyone. Yet...
Seems like regular newbie first post to me. The part about not saying anything is kinda annoying, but I understand what he was saying.

Sorry guys, just want to know what "RVS" means...
General question.

You're right, I forgot about that section. Thanks!
Nothing here.

I thought editing the posts was not permitted...
Random numbers take a lot of decisions in my life, and I love it.
nothing here either, just calling out Nick for the edit (ty cause I didn't notice).

If TSM results to be scum, I gonna love random numbers even more :). But well, I'm seeing some suspect actions from some of you so I may change my vote later
Elaborate more?

It isn't anything too convincing, but here are some things that sound strange to me:
- TSM not even trying to defend himself.
- TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK initially posting his vote without giving a reason.
- NinjaPenguin quoting what Lord o da rings sent to him, he was the only one that did it and it's very easy to change the quoting text, so maybe he was trying to focus the votes on the 3 people he mentioned there.
Okay, seems good. Not too convinced on the np case, and I'm reading Nick as annoying newbie town.

Hmmm... I'll confess this sounds quite logical. I didn't read what happened in past games, but you speak of NP as a good player and maybe he is, so he would be a good value for the Town. Ok, I'll remove him from my suspects list for now ;)
Yeah, p much same thing I was thinking.

I had an idea of you, but then morda's post made me change my mind, so I used the word "confess" to admit I may be wrong.
Anyways, don't pay too much attention to these kind of particular words because English is not my primary language. I live in Argentina and I speak Spanish, but I'm trying to do my best to communicate with you.
Good to know. Like np said, you English is very good :D

Can anyone please tell me what is "Frog of Mudscum"? I Googled it and found nothing at all, and it isn't in the Mafia Master Document either
Just a confused question that Nick caused again. I was trying to figure out the same thing tbh.

NinjaPenguin, you made me spend about 15 minutes trying to figure out the wording thing.
The only strange thing I see in the wording is the sentence "Scum HAVE a scumchat". If he is referring to scum as a noun that is not him, I think it should say "Scum HAS a scumchat", which will be the same as "It has a scumchat". But he used "have", maybe unconsciously referring to himself as scum, like saying "I have a scumchat".
But on the other hand, he could refer to scum as "they", like saying "They have a scumchat".

My head is gonna blow up if I continue analyzing this.
Just trying to figure out the np's confusing question, props to what you came up with cause I didn't have anything.

I'd like to see the results of this revision.

This isn't a reason for not doing scumhunting. And now that I mentioned it, I revised your posts in this thread and couldn't find any one doing it.
I don't vote you right now just because TheSceptileMaster appear to be more scummy than you, but you are my second option.
Also seems helpful to the town in scum hunting.

##Vote: Mariano11887- i dont like numbers plus that just sounds evil
looks like a normal rvs post, right?...

sorry. didnt read the rules in full just had to have a reason
oh good job, not reading all the rules. That's something you should do when going to play a new game, so you don't mess up like this.

Okay wont happen again
Normal apology here. Nothing of note

I'm cool with Nick.
Nothing of note here either

##Unvote:Marianno11887
##Vote:quakingpunch73
Random vote change with no reason? um...

seismitoad EX was full of Lysandre's evil in the tcg
ouch. what is this?

Are you just on a scumhunt? im just basing this on my past esperiences with the frog of mudscum.
Yes, a scumhunt. You should try it too sometime.

grammar correct: experiences, not "esperiences"
thanks for that :/

To answer, no however, i will start soon.

I was referring to Seismitoad EX when paired with a leader like Lysandre.
BUT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAFIA. Sorry, I'm getting a bit worked up. Did you read @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK?

Perhaps i am trying to gain hate to watch you all argue with me over the frivolous *unimportant* facts i spread just for the fun of it.
Wut?

Answer: I can be if you want
Please...

By that i mean to make wise cracks and jokes throughout this.
That's what I thought. Again, please actually play.

Well, it was a question that needed to be answered in full.
Not the point/

I strongly agree with you on this one and i do admit that Jabber just doesn't settle right in my consciousness however, i am still undecided on his front. Also- another thing- i am very busy IRL but i always make time for this constant caucus through school and family matters. One question: Where else have I been referred to as Nick?
woah, where did this come from? An actual post? Still no help to the town, but better than the fluff he was posting before.

I highly agree with you on that last note about the trial system as it would be beneficial for us to get this show on the road. My next question is how the other townsmen would like that. This could pose a problem for the greater good of the town as a whole as it is unsafe to make irrational decisions.
hey, look at that! Another real post.

Well TSM, its been quite a run, we've communicated for the TCGO tourney, played our match, it might be the end for you man.
wtf is this? Please stop with random fluff that has nothing to do with the game and concentrate. The way you're playing right now i no fun for anyone. thank you.

tl;dr
-Edits post to give a reasoning
-Tons of fluff
-Finally gets a real post in, but doesn't actually do anything to help the town
-Goes back to fluff

I'm really torn on what to think about this guy right now. He's scummy in the sense that he's posting nothing to help the town, but I'm also getting the feeling that he's just newbie town who needs to learn how to play. I would think his scumbuddies/buddy would have talked with him about this already. Then again, they could have kept him going like this to keep suspicion away if he suddenly changed his play style. There is the fact that he recently made some better posts, could be his friend(s) talking to him about it, but somehow I doubt it.

Okay. First of all:Rude. Secondly:Its been 50 min.
not trying to be rude bro, just trying to explain to you how I, and probably everyone else, feel right now. If it came out as rude and mean, I don't mean it that way and I apologize. I'm just feeling tired and frustrated right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back