Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jadethepokemontrainer why are you liking my posts so much? It seems like you're trying to attach yourself to someone who looks townie.
He clearly thinks he's looking townie-like. Interesting to note.
I guess. Not gonna press this point:

Because it's kind of WIFOM-y since it could just be Jade agreeing with me. I still find it odd though.
Oh and you're right in that that post was complete WIFOM and absolutely useless.
I'd like to see the results of this revision.

This isn't a reason for not doing scumhunting. And now that I mentioned it, I revised your posts in this thread and couldn't find any one doing it.
I don't vote you right now just because TheSceptileMaster appear to be more scummy than you, but you are my second option.
Gonna also put it out there that I have a huge town read on Mariano right now for Day 1. He's checking all the right inexperienced townie boxes to me rn.
Perhaps i am trying to gain hate to watch you all argue with me over the frivolous *unimportant* facts i spread just for the fun of it.
Hey Nick, can you please try to learn and improve as you play this game? Perhaps you'll have more fun if you really get into the gameplay and try?
Also, are you jester?

1) You never know. 2) I can think of a reason a player would say yes.
When I ask a question, don't reject it. Because I have a thought process behind everything I say.
If he says yes, then he could be scum trying to cover himself, but that's extreme WIFOM.

If he says yes, then he could be scum trying to cover himself, but that's extreme WIFOM.
But there a chance he is actually a Jester but with a role that is not like you expect it would be. It's normal for host to mix up the original roles from previous incarnation to make it more interesting for this one.

But there a chance he is actually a Jester but with a role that is not like you expect it would be. It's normal for host to mix up the original roles from previous incarnation to make it more interesting for this one.
WDYM?

For some game a the Jester role could simply combined with Jack-of-All-Trade and becoming and independent however we might actually have a Town-Aligned Jester right?
That doesn't make much sense, this game is based off ToS, and IDK about you guys but my role is exactly the same as it is in ToS. And why would someone town aligned want to get themselves lynched? That would only hurt town. And what's a Jack-Of-All-Trade? That's not a thing to my knowledge.

There is a role in Town of Salem called Jester. They try to be lynched, and when they are, they kill one of the people that voted for them during the night. They are not aligned with anyone other than themselves. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK is almost certainly Jester, or is making really trash noob plays. I'm not gonna vote for him since PineApl and TSM are still scummy in a non-Jester-y way.
You hopped on that real fast. There's a very good reason why most forum WW games here don't include a jester role, especially in such a limited setup as this. FoS on both NP and you for bringing it up––scum would love nothing more than to play in a game with a jester.
Gekki?

Nothing of notice yet
If you can keep popping up for fluff echoes like this one, surely you can find the time to review and form a few reads. ^.^
@Jadethepokemontrainer why are you liking my posts so much? It seems like you're trying to attach yourself to someone who looks townie.
You don't look townie.
As if he's actually gonna answer this.
Well, now he isn't––I'm sure NP and everybody else would appreciate it if refrain from answering questions directed at other players. It makes you look scummy and doesn't advance the game in the slightest.

Well, now he isn't––I'm sure NP and everybody else would appreciate it if refrain from answering questions directed at other players. It makes you look scummy and doesn't advance the game in the slightest.
If you were Jester and I were to ask you if you were, then would you answer honestly?

If you were Jester and I were to ask you if you were, then would you answer honestly?
That doesn't matter, because NP wasn't asking me––or you. He was asking Nick. There are plenty of reasons why somebody would ask what seems to be a rhetorical question––usually for the purpose of getting a specific answer out of a certain player. If you answer the rhetorical question yourself, then you're inhibiting the questioner's scumhunt by denying them information on other players.

That's a scumtell, btw. :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back