Finished Mafia XLVI - Salem Forces ~ ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Would be delightful if you could point out what these suspect actions might be. ^.^
It isn't anything too convincing, but here are some things that sound strange to me:
- TSM not even trying to defend himself.
- TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK initially posting his vote without giving a reason.
- NinjaPenguin quoting what Lord o da rings sent to him, he was the only one that did it and it's very easy to change the quoting text, so maybe he was trying to focus the votes on the 3 people he mentioned there.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
@Jabberwock I still feel undecided on scum, Nick is raising some alarms, being new, but nothing solid to go off.
@Jadethepokemontrainer @NinjaPenguin yup let me claim town early on, definitely not terrified scum. Of course I won't go out and say anything right now, it won't even by supported by anything.
IDC if you don't have any scumreads; it's still early, but you're not remotely trying to scumhunt––not even by RVSing. What's up with that?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
It isn't anything too convincing, but here are some things that sound strange to me:
- TSM not even trying to defend himself.
- TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK initially posting his vote without giving a reason.
- NinjaPenguin quoting what Lord o da rings sent to him, he was the only one that did it and it's very easy to change the quoting text, so maybe he was trying to focus the votes on the 3 people he mentioned there.
If NP was trying to focus votes there, he wouldn't be constantly saying that we shouldn't go off the results from that ability.

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
- NinjaPenguin quoting what Lord o da rings sent to him, he was the only one that did it and it's very easy to change the quoting text, so maybe he was trying to focus the votes on the 3 people he mentioned there
He gave a solid reason for doing so, because he is often a good N1 target. On the other hand, this makes me think NP could also be doing this when he’s to cover up not getting nk’d night 1. Ic this really is your plan NP your too smart, claiming a role that could both be scum and town. But if he was scum this would be areally risky play because he either would have to put one of his scum buddies in the list or all town that would make him scum.
In the end, to avoid confusion, i think NP is probably town.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
He gave a solid reason for doing so, because he is often a good N1 target. On the other hand, this makes me think NP could also be doing this when he’s to cover up not getting nk’d night 1. Ic this really is your plan NP your too smart, claiming a role that could both be scum and town. But if he was scum this would be areally risky play because he either would have to put one of his scum buddies in the list or all town that would make him scum.
In the end, to avoid confusion, i think NP is probably town.
Hmmm... I'll confess this sounds quite logical. I didn't read what happened in past games, but you speak of NP as a good player and maybe he is, so he would be a good value for the Town. Ok, I'll remove him from my suspects list for now ;)

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
He gave a solid reason for doing so, because he is often a good N1 target. On the other hand, this makes me think NP could also be doing this when he’s to cover up not getting nk’d night 1.
In a game with 2 maf factions, no player is safe from NK.
Hmmm... I'll confess this sounds quite logical. I didn't read what happened in past games, but you speak of NP as a good player and maybe he is, so he would be a good value for the Town. Ok, I'll remove him from my suspects list for now ;)
Just because I'd be a good asset to the town if town is no reason to remove me from a list of suspects. Also, confess implies you're resistant to the idea that I'm town. Why?
True; but it reads noob scum for someone to hop on a bandwagon early and not give reasoning. Noob scum would think that it would make the person they voted for more likely to be lynched, and not providing reasoning is a perfect way to slide under the radar (something noob scum would be very keen on doing).
That implies noob scum is smart enough to A) want to slide under the radar and B) actually have an idea of what's going on in RVS. I in fact may even see it as a town read, because he was attempting to help out when someone pointed out that he made the mistake and newbie town often live their life to help others.
@Jabberwock I still feel undecided on scum, Nick is raising some alarms, being new, but nothing solid to go off.
@Jadethepokemontrainer @NinjaPenguin yup let me claim town early on, definitely not terrified scum. Of course I won't go out and say anything right now, it won't even by supported by anything.
What alarm is Nick raising?
lol I was thinking the same thing xD. But seriously we should slow down the votes on tsm there are already 4.
I actually don't care one bit about this. With the trial system, we don't really have to worry about a hammer at this point. In fact, with 3 trials a day (though only until one lynch), I suggest that we use at least 2 of them when possible.

P.S. I talk a lot. Sorry newbies!

mordacazir

Lord of Souls
He is a good player, but can make big mistakes from time to time.
In a game with 2 maf factions, no player is safe from NK.
I don’t think there are 2 nightkills in a game with 12 people. Maybe a nightkill that switches every night to the other maf faction.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Just because I'd be a good asset to the town if town is no reason to remove me from a list of suspects. Also, confess implies you're resistant to the idea that I'm town. Why?
I had an idea of you, but then morda's post made me change my mind, so I used the word "confess" to admit I may be wrong.
Anyways, don't pay too much attention to these kind of particular words because English is not my primary language. I live in Argentina and I speak Spanish, but I'm trying to do my best to communicate with you.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I had an idea of you, but then morda's post made me change my mind, so I used the word "confess" to admit I may be wrong.
Anyways, don't pay too much attention to these kind of particular words because English is not my primary language. I live in Argentina and I speak Spanish, but I'm trying to do my best to communicate with you.
Ahh, didn't realize that, since your English is pretty great as is! No problem!

Draskk

Blast From The Past
This post is annoying. Like Jabber said, AtE as well as saying someone is scummy without giving reasoning.

Keeping my vote on Pineapl for now. He's very strange acting and he's using horrible reasoning (voting Quaking because he played scummily in Count to 20 and based on last game, which he was the host of).

My second choice would be TSM. Cryptic, meaningless posts and he had to be pressured into activity. Early AtE, no RVS vote, or scumhunting of any type. This is scummy.

I think Nick probably just wasn't thinking with his vote. He's not really that scummy. But the panicked-seeming edit is weird, and if he wasn't brand new to the game I'd press that point. Cutting him a little bit of slack just because he's new; but I have my eye on him.

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
That implies noob scum is smart enough to A) want to slide under the radar and B) actually have an idea of what's going on in RVS. I in fact may even see it as a town read, because he was attempting to help out when someone pointed out that he made the mistake and newbie town often live their life to help others.
Scum have a scumchat. Trying to figure out what a new scum player is "smart enough" to do is incredibly WIFOMy, because they might––or might not––be coached by their scumbuddies.

Wouldn't see it as a town tell either––he could just have easily been trying to cover his tracks as scum. IMO it isn't indicative of alignment either way.
##unvote:
##vote: @FlavorfulPineApl

This means pineApl was lying to us? He hasn’t made a post since that either.
He's definitely been online since then, too. Would like to see this addressed.
This post is annoying. Like Jabber said, AtE as well as saying someone is scummy without giving reasoning.
Nope, he's actually not saying anyone is scummy. He basically said "Nick is pinging my scumdar ... but he's new so what do you expect." TSM has yet to tell us who he thinks would be good to go on trial, or even do anything in the way of scumhunting.

My second choice would be TSM. Cryptic, meaningless posts and he had to be pressured into activity. Early AtE, no RVS vote, or scumhunting of any type. This is scummy.
It's actually about average for TSM iirc. Someone who's played more recent games can probably correct me on this––but he joined last game and then sat out most of it.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Nope, he's actually not saying anyone is scummy. He basically said "Nick is pinging my scumdar ... but he's new so what do you expect." TSM has yet to tell us who he thinks would be good to go on trial, or even do anything in the way of scumhunting.
True, I misread his post. This makes him look even worse.
It's actually about average for TSM iirc. Someone who's played more recent games can probably correct me on this––but he joined last game and then sat out most of it.
It's also extremely easy for someone who's town meta is being inactive to mimic that as scum.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
2 response posts one after another is normal. A very scummy echo, in contrast, would be someone who repeats what others have said after being pressured to contribute.
His response was over a half hour after mine. Check the timestamps.

Also, it isn't a "very scummy echo" but it definitely is an echo that is odd because the last post in the thread was me saying the same thing. :x

I'm also noticing the fact that this post contradicts your last post, where you said it was just Jade clarifying; now they're two seperate responses?

Status
Not open for further replies.