Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a post with 2 quotes I don't really understand.
It was an answer to Scattered at the time. I don't know how that isn't understandable
Okay post, note here that he also thinks the active people are town and the inactives aren't
I did at the time yes. Could still be. Call me a hippocrit or whatever. Will explain why that might not be a lil below.
So that only makes 1 useful post. That's not a lot.
Hey, good job on the mathematics there buddy. Also s/o to that you found my #sick #bants usefull.
One thing for sure, if PP's going to sub out we should see that as an attempt to escape this and should lynch him before that happens.
That's a bit of an odd statement to make. "PP didn't write much but out of the few things he did i can justify a lynch before he subs out"
I mean i get what you're saying and that PP is a bit suspecious and im not entirely against the idea. Seems a bit odd doe.

So. Here is my explanation why im because ya'll just love to point out that im lurking:

This game is a mess. A huge F O U R T E E N pages long, confusing mess. We already had 2 Claims and like 4 diffrent cases and we only at Day 1.
And it's a bit menacing to join these conversations. To prove my point i did what i do best:
C H A R T S A N D D I A G R A M S:
I went through and counted all the posts to this point of writing and counted them all.
upload_2017-6-26_16-0-18.png
As you can see there is quite the massive drop off in participation.
upload_2017-6-26_16-1-19.png
Here is even a pie chart! Isn't it pretty? What you can see is that almost 80 Percent(!) off all posts have been made by Scattered, BBninjas, Cel or NP.
And a lot of them have been long, propper cases. So. No as a bystander you gotta read all that sh*t. Make your own mind up. Form your own threads, work 8 hours a day and somehow don't die from like 30+ degrees outside.
These facts kinda kept me from posting.

@mirdo - Nothing to say/vote?
I love this. If you wanna Scumbond with Mord. Do it a bit less obvs pretty please. Why are both of you only hunting me for beeing inactive? granted, i lurk a lot. But having a tab open and beeing ready to write a post are 2 diffrent pair of boots.
And also s/o to you guys not complaining about Jade or Ice Espeon for not contributing. But hey. I guess you enjoy yourselfs a flying target.

@mirdo you're viewing. You might as well do the honour.

Can someone explain to me why we hunt PP all of the sudden? Just because he is Subbing out? You said something about a slip or whatever but i don't get it. Where is the Case? Why is nobody questioning this? The F is going on?

Have fun with my charts. Im very confused please fill me in.

It's strange that you say this, because I remember the exact opposite. When town Prof. is suspected, he generally disappears or self-votes. When scum Prof. is suspected, he's generally calm, cool, and collected. I'll try to find a good quote of his that says this.

I remember one time that PP admitted being scum right after feeling that he and PMJ had no other option, and that sub out is just like doing so.

Found this quote:
Town!PP always crumbles under pressure and self-votes out of anger at his inability to play this game on the defensive. Case and point being Dimensional Shift and Interspectaculars.

Scum!PP plays it all cool because he's got buddies that can help him talk his way out of it. Case and point being Team GR or Grima's Rebirth. Scum!PP tends to live a lot longer too.
Prof. isn't playing like Town!PP or Scum!PP, but freaking out and subbing out seems more like Town!PP than Scum!PP. I see your point about Girma, though.

mirdo, the reason why me and Celever tagged you was that you were the only person online not to post his opinion on PP's slip. From what you wrote, though, it seems you didn't read that giant part at all, huh?

Prof. isn't playing like Town!PP or Scum!PP, but freaking out and subbing out seems more like Town!PP than Scum!PP. I see your point about Girma, though.

But in a whole other aspect, being town and subbing out like this is throwing the game. That's just not cool. If you are scum, that's a strategy, if you are town, I don't want to say, it's just not nice, let's leave it that.

This isn't a slip lol.

I swear this site has the ability to read anything as scummy .-.

I have three roles: my active role, my QT role and a passive that tells me I lose my active role of my QT partner dies.

I got them confused. The QT role does not mention a safeclaim like BB believes. The passive role does.

Might as well keep posting until I get subbed out.

You are Dark Pit and you are aligned with Skyworld. You were created when Pit looked into the Mirror of Truth. You should’ve been as evil as any other Underworld creature, but the mirror shattered before you were complete. Instead, you’re a badass angel that pretty much does what he wants. However, once you found out that your life depended on Pit’s, you’ve realized that it’s best to not try and kill him.

Passive Ability: Clone
Even though you’re always saying that you’re the original, you really are a clone. So whether you like it or not, that means you’re connected with Pit. On Night 0, you will receive the link to a quicktopic that you will be able to talk in.

Passive Ability: Connection
You are connected to Pit in ways that aren’t exactly easy to explain. Thankfully, you’ve prepared yourself so that you won’t disappear should something happen to Pit. However, that doesn’t mean that you won’t be affected at all. Should the person who has Pit as a role (or safeclaim) dies, you will lose Some Attitude

Active Ability: Some Attitude
You tend to treat most people with a less than decent level of respect. Often that gets on their nerves and they tend to lash out. Sometimes they reveal more than their emotions. Once per night, you may target a player. You will learn that player's role name (or safeclaim name).

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld

Going to work right now lol.

I don't mind claiming role name cop because it's literally useless with safeclaims.

This isn't a slip lol.

I have three roles: my active role, my QT role and a passive that tells me I lose my active role of my QT partner dies.

I got them confused. The QT role does not mention a safeclaim like BB believes. The passive role does.

@bbninjas

This isn't a slip lol.

That's what I figured the response would be.

##UNVOTE: Prof P
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

But in a whole other aspect, being town and subbing out like this is throwing the game. That's just not cool. If you are scum, that's a strategy, if you are town, I don't want to say, it's just not nice, let's leave it that.
Agreed. I just could easily see town PP doing that.

But, PP:

"Really? Because I actually lied - my role does not talk about safeclaims at all. If your role is town, than it shouldn't have anything about safeclaims either."

That's what bb said in your QT. The point still stands, isn't it? What matters is it where it says in your role the word safeclaim if bb does not (anywhere)?
@Celever what do you say?

If you figured that would be the response, why did you even vote him in the first place?
To give you a chance to contribute without my pressure, as you requested, and to put more on Prof to see if he would slip up in case his response is untrue.
But, PP:

"Really? Because I actually lied - my role does not talk about safeclaims at all. If your role is town, than it shouldn't have anything about safeclaims either."

That's what bb said in your QT. The point still stands, isn't it? What matters is it where it says in your role the word safeclaim if bb does not (anywhere)?
@Celever what do you say?
The mason ability does not include the safeclaim, which is the only ability bb and Prof share. The safeclaim clause is in Prof's second ability, which bb doesn't necessarily have.

It was an answer to Scattered at the time. I don't know how that isn't understandable

I did at the time yes. Could still be. Call me a hippocrit or whatever. Will explain why that might not be a lil below.

Hey, good job on the mathematics there buddy. Also s/o to that you found my #sick #bants usefull.

That's a bit of an odd statement to make. "PP didn't write much but out of the few things he did i can justify a lynch before he subs out"
I mean i get what you're saying and that PP is a bit suspecious and im not entirely against the idea. Seems a bit odd doe.

So. Here is my explanation why im because ya'll just love to point out that im lurking:

This game is a mess. A huge F O U R T E E N pages long, confusing mess. We already had 2 Claims and like 4 diffrent cases and we only at Day 1.
And it's a bit menacing to join these conversations. To prove my point i did what i do best:
C H A R T S A N D D I A G R A M S:
I went through and counted all the posts to this point of writing and counted them all.
View attachment 13623
As you can see there is quite the massive drop off in participation.
View attachment 13624
Here is even a pie chart! Isn't it pretty? What you can see is that almost 80 Percent(!) off all posts have been made by Scattered, BBninjas, Cel or NP.
And a lot of them have been long, propper cases. So. No as a bystander you gotta read all that sh*t. Make your own mind up. Form your own threads, work 8 hours a day and somehow don't die from like 30+ degrees outside.
These facts kinda kept me from posting.

I love this. If you wanna Scumbond with Mord. Do it a bit less obvs pretty please. Why are both of you only hunting me for beeing inactive? granted, i lurk a lot. But having a tab open and beeing ready to write a post are 2 diffrent pair of boots.
And also s/o to you guys not complaining about Jade or Ice Espeon for not contributing. But hey. I guess you enjoy yourselfs a flying target.

Can someone explain to me why we hunt PP all of the sudden? Just because he is Subbing out? You said something about a slip or whatever but i don't get it. Where is the Case? Why is nobody questioning this? The F is going on?

Have fun with my charts. Im very confused please fill me in.
This isn't something scum Mirdo would do.
That's what I figured the response would be.

##UNVOTE: Prof P
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
Now NP is at l-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back