Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

Ill accept, but I wish to battle the above first :p
It doesn't work like that.

Stalling like this breaks the battle scheduling rules, and if the match goes unplayed, it will be treated as a loss for you.

• If the battle is left unconcluded, it is treated as a Tie, though no ranks are received.
  • If it is found that one player purposely avoided battling for this reason, they will receive a warning.

It doesn't work like that.

Stalling like this breaks the battle scheduling rules, and if the match goes unplayed, it will be treated as a loss for you.

I said I would be available anytime on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 4:30 PM - 10 PM PDT, so that should be plenty of time to get a match in.

If none of these times work, I can't do anything regardless because thats the times Im normally available.

bbninjas, you have encroached upon thine allied lands, and threaten the use of chemical weapons. Your declaration of war against my allied Nation of Fire shall not go unpunished. I declare a state of war against you and your toxic kingdom in retaliation for this grave action you have committed.

I, Lord Vracken, deliver unto you, your Casus belli, how do you respond dear @bbninjas ?

bbninjas, you have encroached upon thine allied lands, and threaten the use of chemical weapons. Your declaration of war against my allied Nation of Fire shall not go unpunished. I declare a state of war against you and your toxic kingdom in retaliation for this grave action you have committed.

I, Lord Vracken, deliver unto you, your Casus belli, how do you respond dear @bbninjas ?
I accept!

Finished all my challenges, still hanging on by a thread! If you have an extra challenge, you should totally come try to kill me because you want my stuff of course you do.

Back