Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

This is a nice friendly reminder to please update me after the battles, win or loss. I need to know what you apply ranks to.

Otherwise, I'm just going to ignore you and you'll end up with a bunch of Rank 0 stuff.

Alright everyone. Night 3 has now begun.

Shops:
- The item shop will be selling every TM and Item tonight for 1000 gold each.

- The first auction for tonight is:

Fletchinder / Aerilate / Jolly / Rank: 3 / Evolution Rank: 4 / Event Moves: Burn Up, Extreme Speed

- Today's Special Shop is the Dojo. Spend 700 gold to get a rank. You may use this as many times as you wish, as long as you have the money.

- The only building for sale today is the Diplomat Office. For 1000 gold, you can permanently stop a player from challenging you, but you can still challenge that player. This building stops working when 3 players are left in the game. When you buy the building, state who you are using the building on when you buy it.

Night 3 will end April 17 at 9pm PST. If you need me to update your player info, ask me and I can do it. I know some of you are keeping track of the data on your own.

No.

JqTMPhE.png

Last edited:
Ending that one here because no one wants it and I'll miss the deadline sooo...

Tangela / Tangling Hair / Relaxed / Rank: 3 / Evolution Rank: 5 / Event Moves: Fire Lash, Recover, Spikes

Last edited:
Back