Finished Kingdoms VII - Game Over - TheAnticipationEevee Wins!

0iUHFuP.png

Moved my spot then, I want neighbors. Hi Brave!

PP is off, he listed three spots but two dropped would mean four empty so uh... If anybody knows if somebody took a land let me know.

Why am I the person to be fully surrounded ._.

Well, thanks for saving me 1100 gold then so if I need to challenge someone, I don't need the catapult :D

Day 3 - STRIKE!

The event phase is now over. Thanks for taking part in my sadism.

Normally, I'd send out your buildings. But today... all of the buildings are closed. This means no hospitals, no catapults, and no free Pokemon. Oh well.

3 challenges for everyone today, and no limits on who you can challenge... provided you're adjacent to them. If you want to fight someone multiple times, go nuts.

Mirdo still has one tile to pick due to notifying me about how his challenge PM went unanswered, but otherwise, the map is finalized now.

Because my Wingulls need an Isle to roam around peacefully I'd like to pick A5.

Sincerely
The Grand Duke of Pelipenia

Day 3 - STRIKE!

The event phase is now over. Thanks for taking part in my sadism.

Normally, I'd send out your buildings. But today... all of the buildings are closed. This means no hospitals, no catapults, and no free Pokemon. Oh well.

3 challenges for everyone today, and no limits on who you can challenge... provided you're adjacent to them. If you want to fight someone multiple times, go nuts.

Mirdo still has one tile to pick due to notifying me about how his challenge PM went unanswered, but otherwise, the map is finalized now.

Do we get any gold for partaking in a battle this time around?

I love you too...

@rainyman123 I accept³

May your greediness and your backstabbing be your downfall. I trusted you.

Well... uhh... I guess rainy doesn't want to be challenged...?

Ill challenge @Blakers . Do you accept, or do you take the 2 life penalty and eliminate yourself from the game?
(If you want to be eliminated, you COULD just let me challenge you twice :U)

Back