Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have loads of 4 IV Pokemon (Goomy, Rotom, Honedge etc.)

Dr.Mario said:
Thanks for the trade!!!
Also just so you know that was also a 5 IV Gible, just a little thank you very much

Yes I just checked. Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy.

Sir Taco said:
Lol, I have an excess of 5 IV Gastly w/ Disable. :p

I have access into a lot of breeding pairs of stuff via friends, anything specific you are looking for?

I dunno. You will need to probably list stuff or link me to your trade so I can have a look. I'm just looking for competitive stuff.

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have loads of 4 IV Pokemon (Goomy, Rotom, Honedge etc.)

Oh, I don't have to much competitive stuff, my friends give me most of the stuff I get. :p It turns out a friend of mine has a breeding pair of Drilbur, so I might not need one, but if I do I'll LYK. :D

Sir Taco said:
Oh, I don't have to much competitive stuff, my friends give me most of the stuff I get. :p It turns out a friend of mine has a breeding pair of Drilbur, so I might not need one, but if I do I'll LYK. :D

No problem, let me know.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Charizardnite Y, will trade shiny Froakie for it!

Are you still trading your shiny froakie?
I can give you charizardite Y for it.
PM me

Sir Taco said:
Lol, I have an excess of 5 IV Gastly w/ Disable. :p

I have access into a lot of breeding pairs of stuff via friends, anything specific you are looking for?

I will take one of those gastly off your hands if you would like a 5 IV wooper?

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Charizardnite Y, will trade shiny Froakie for it!

I will also trade charizardite y for shiny froakie.

I have Charizardite Y. I want that Froakie shiny

Sorry to everyone asking for the Froakie, it's been traded :/

But I'm interested in the Y exclusive mega stones (not Charzardite Y obviously). Hit me with offers.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Mewtwonite Y, Aggronite etc.Have shinies and IVs!

How many Y stones would it take to get a shiny or two? I like your honededge and fletchinder lots

it'd be sad to part with my mewtwonite Y but for a shiny I could haha EDIT of course I also have all of the other Y stones, and if you're interested I have adamant tech 5IV scyther

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Mewtwonite Y, Aggronite etc.Have shinies and IVs!

I can offer an Aggronite and a 5 IV from my list for shiny Honedge?

I would do my 4IV shiny Riolu for the 4IV shiny Honedge.

I could trade you both a 5IV Speed Boost Torchic (No Atk), and a 5IV Klefki for your Shiny Flechinder!

arulz said:
How many Y stones would it take to get a shiny or two? I like your honededge and fletchinder lots

it'd be sad to part with my mewtwonite Y but for a shiny I could haha EDIT of course I also have all of the other Y stones, and if you're interested I have adamant tech 5IV scyther

Well, hit me up with an offer.

Keeper of Night said:
I can offer an Aggronite and a 5 IV from my list for shiny Honedge?

I'm interested in the poison heal Shroomish.

Dr.Mario said:
I would do my 4IV shiny Riolu for the 4IV shiny Honedge.

I'd rather the Adamant shiny Torchic as I'll be eventually hatching a shiny Riolu with the perfect parents you traded me :p. What are the 4 perfect IVs on Torchic exactly?

JetpackPercy said:
I could trade you both a 5IV Speed Boost Torchic (No Atk), and a 5IV Klefki for your Shiny Flechinder!

I don't want a 5IV Torchic without attack lol. I'd also wouldn't trade a shiny 4 IV Pokemon for some fairly easy to come by 5 IV Pokemon :/

Does the Honedge have low speed?

Hegafire said:
Does the Honedge have low speed?

I think it does. By low speed, I assume you mean below a 10 IV. It would be good for a King Shield set.

I have a friend who I can trade for all three of the Mega Stones you need. If I were to get you all three, would you do them for the Shiny Fletchinder?

Sir Taco said:
I have a friend who I can trade for all three of the Mega Stones you need. If I were to get you all three, would you do them for the Shiny Fletchinder?

Yes, definitely. When can you get them by?

I'll trade you three mega stones and a scyther for the honedge

and I have them all right now

arulz said:
I'll trade you three mega stones and a scyther for the honedge

and I have them all right now

I already have two 5 IV Scythers (I think I got them from you!). Anything else?

Yep I've got ghastly, Marill, abra, klefki, goomy, maybe a couple more

Back