Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have loads of 4 IV Pokemon (Goomy, Rotom, Honedge etc.)

I finally got the female riolu. I'll be able to trade later tonight if you are still online.

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have loads of 4 IV Pokemon (Goomy, Rotom, Honedge etc.)

PokeChimpo said:
Ka$h Money said:
Hmm, what IVs are the Shuppets?

No unfortunately. If you want one, I can try and breed you one but I'll need more than just another 5 IV Pokemon as it will take me a good 30+ eggs to hit another 5 IV Rotom.

Yeah we can work something out.

Alright, how about a breeding pair of 5 IV Larvesta (not Atk.)?

Dr.Mario said:
I finally got the female riolu. I'll be able to trade later tonight if you are still online.

I can trade now but I'm going to bed in about 15-20 minutes as it's 1.30am in the UK.

Ka$h Money said:
PokeChimpo said:
Yeah we can work something out.

Dr.Mario said:

I can trade now but I'm going to bed in about 15-20 minutes as it's 1.30am in the UK.

Can do that

PokeChimpo said:
Ka$h Money said:

Can do that

Alright awesome. Obviously timid nature. I'll start breeding the Rotom in the morning and I'll pm you when it's ready.

Ah I can't do it now. If you can in the morning I think I should still be up so send me a pm or something.

Ka$h Money said:
PokeChimpo said:
Can do that

Alright awesome. Obviously timid nature. I'll start breeding the Rotom in the morning and I'll pm you when it's ready.

Actually I ended up breeding out a 5IV rotom, but I do have a real good deal for you still, how ABOUT either a Shiny 5IV larvesta or a 5IV Volcarona for a Jolly nature 5IV kangiskhan? and a Garden viv :p

PokeChimpo said:
Ka$h Money said:

Actually I ended up breeding out a 5IV rotom, but I do have a real good deal for you still, how ABOUT either a Shiny 5IV larvesta or a 5IV Volcarona for a Jolly nature 5IV kangiskhan? and a Garden viv :p

Alright I'll take that deal! But don't change your mind again! I'll take the shiny 5 IV Larvesta. You want scrappy on the Kangaskhan?

Do you have a spare moment to trade?

Ka$h Money said:
PokeChimpo said:

Alright I'll take that deal! But don't change your mind again! I'll take the shiny 5 IV Larvesta. You want scrappy on the Kangaskhan?

Yes, Scrappy.

It was my fault, I should have told you I was breeding Rotom as well but I wasn't having much luck until I bred out the one I have now, took 28 eggs.

I have a 5IV kangiskhan already but it is bold.. I really want a jolly..

Do you think you can hatch it in anything other than a Pokeball?

Also double edge/crush claw as egg moves would be nice.

Dr.Mario said:

Not at the moment. Can we do it in an hour's time?
PokeChimpo said:
Ka$h Money said:

Yes, Scrappy.

It was my fault, I should have told you I was breeding Rotom as well but I wasn't having much luck until I bred out the one I have now, took 28 eggs.

Ah, I didn't know Kangaskhan was female only lol. This is going to take significantly longer than I thought. Alright, here's what I'll do:

- I've caught the Kangaskhan in a dusk ball at the moment (random nature).

- I'm think to breed it with a Friend Safari jolly synchronise Gabite that will hopefully pass on one of its IVs to the egg (don't have any power items yet).

- Once I have the egg, I'll breed it with a Druddigon from the Friend Safari and hopefully pass along another IV if I can.

- Once I have the egg, I'll breed that with my 5 IV Charmander until I get two scrappy ones (one for you, one for me obviously) and the egg moves it should end up with is Crush claw, Double-edge and Counter, right?

Let me know if I've made an error or something as I've never bred Pokemon before this generation and I'm still trying to get my head around egg moves haha.

Ka$h Money said:
Dr.Mario said:

PokeChimpo said:
Yes, Scrappy.

Ah, I didn't know Kangaskhan was female only lol. This is going to take significantly longer than I thought. Alright, here's what I'll do:

- I'm think to breed it with a Friend Safari jolly synchronise Gabite that will hopefully pass on one of its IVs to the egg (don't have any power items yet).

- Once I have the egg, I'll breed it with a Druddigon from the Friend Safari and hopefully pass along another IV if I can.

- Once I have the egg, I'll breed that with my 5 IV Charmander until I get two scrappy ones (one for you, one for me obviously) and the egg moves it should end up with is Crush claw, Double-edge and Counter, right?

Let me know if I've made an error or something as I've never bred Pokemon before this generation and I'm still trying to get my head around egg moves haha.

Looks good to me :)

PokeChimpo said:
Ka$h Money said:

Looks good to me :)

I'll try and get it done by the end of tomorrow. I'm just trying to get myself a 4IV female Charmander. I think I've been through 100 eggs already trying to get one.

Sure I'll be online so just send me a trade invite whenever you are ready.

Would you be willing to trade that Shiny Honedge for a Quint Gastly, Quad (or Quint, working on it) Noibat and a Shiny Timid Quad 31/31/31/31/x/x Torrent Greninja (fully EV Trained)?

Sir Taco said:
Would you be willing to trade that Shiny Honedge for a Quint Gastly, Quad (or Quint, working on it) Noibat and a Shiny Timid Quad 31/31/31/31/x/x Torrent Greninja (fully EV Trained)?

I'm really sorry but I've already traded it :/

Awe, shucks. :/ I do need a Drillbur though, would you do a Quint Gastly for one?

Sir Taco said:
Awe, shucks. :/ I do need a Drillbur though, would you do a Quint Gastly for one?

Nah. I have like 4 Gastlys with 5 perfect IVs lol. Anything else?

Thanks for the trade!!!
Also just so you know that was also a 5 IV Gible, just a little thank you very much

Lol, I have an excess of 5 IV Gastly w/ Disable. :p

I have access into a lot of breeding pairs of stuff via friends, anything specific you are looking for?

That's fine, I'm patient :)

Back