Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Mewtwonite Y, Aggronite etc.Have shinies and IVs!

arulz said:
Yep I've got ghastly, Marill, abra, klefki, goomy, maybe a couple more

Got any items from the battle maison?

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for Mewtwonite Y, Aggronite etc.Have shinies and IVs!

Do you think you can do a 4IV-5IV (not attack) magic guard female Abra for a 4IV adamant Drilbur (preferably female)? Assuming it has mold breaker.

Ka$h Money said:
arulz said:
Yep I've got ghastly, Marill, abra, klefki, goomy, maybe a couple more

I effectively have multiples of all of them :) super single mode has been good to me.

EDIT: Would you do 2 good battle mansion items (choice scarf/choice specs/life orb/etc) and two mega stones for the shiny? if not, absolutely make a counteroffer. If you want even more battle mansion items and all three mega stones I can get you those if you trade me both shinies.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Do you think you can do a 4IV-5IV (not attack) magic guard female Abra for a 4IV adamant Drilbur (preferably female)? Assuming it has mold breaker.

I'm sorry but I already have 5 IV magic guard Abras :/ Have you got anything else? I'm happy to breed female mold breakers so that's not a problem.

arulz said:
Ka$h Money said:

I effectively have multiples of all of them :) super single mode has been good to me.

EDIT: Would you do 2 good battle mansion items (choice scarf/choice specs/life orb/etc) and two mega stones for the shiny? if not, absolutely make a counteroffer. If you want even more battle mansion items and all three mega stones I can get you those if you trade me both shinies.

I'd ideally want all three so I don't need to search for them anymore. I just thought you could throw in something to make it beneficial for me to trade with you otherwise I'd be trading with Sir Taco as he sent me his offer first.

Ka$h Money said:

I'm sorry but I already have 5 IV magic guard Abras :/ Have you got anything else? I'm happy to breed female mold breakers so that's not a problem.

Klefkis.... that's it. It does have 0 atk and 3-4 perfect IVs elsewhere

Do you have any female adamant charmanders?

Kron said:

No unfortunately. I'd have to breed them and I don't see anything on your thread worth trading for it. Sorry about that.

Ka$h Money said:
Kron said:

No unfortunately. I'd have to breed them and I don't see anything on your thread worth trading for it. Sorry about that.

No problem! I thought you were looking for a Mewtwonite Y...anyways thanks!

Name your price, I'll do it.

All three and as many battle items (within reason) as you want for both shinies.

Are you trading the shiny Honedge to arulz?
If not, my offer still stands (Shroomish is fine).

Oh sorry. What nature and ability does the Klefki have?

Kron said:
Ka$h Money said:

No problem! I thought you were looking for a Mewtwonite Y...anyways thanks!

Sorry, I didn't see the Mewtwonite Y. I'm definitely interested in that, hit me with an offer.

arulz said:
Name your price, I'll do it.

All three and as many battle items (within reason) as you want for both shinies.

I'm only interested in trading one shiny for three megastones as that was the original offer by Sir Taco. If you can't improve on that offer, then I'll trade it with him since he made the offer first ^.^

Keeper of Night said:
Are you trading the shiny Honedge to arulz?
If not, my offer still stands (Shroomish is fine).

I'm still negotiating but it seems like I'd get a better deal with Sir Taco/Arulz as they are offering three mega stones for it (and I don't really need Shroomish :/).

Okay well how about three mega stones and two 48bp battle items for the shiny honedge?

I could probably have them tomorrow if he decides not to back out.

arulz said:
Okay well how about three mega stones and two 48bp battle items for the shiny honedge?

Yeah, that sounds fine. I'll pm you with the final details.

Sir Taco said:
I could probably have them tomorrow if he decides not to back out.

Yeah, providing Arulz doesn't back out, I'll be trading with him. But what else do you have that you can offer for the shiny Fletchinder?

I'm interested in your shiny honedge. I'd be willing to trade you my houndoomite for it. check out my thread in my sig and see if I have any pokemon you want.

Ka$h Money said:

it would have Impish and Prankster
I actually now have 4IV adamant Torchics and Marills too if you want some.

Ka$h Money said:

Any of them with a Bold nature? I was hoping to use Foul play and draining kiss with two status moves lol.

I don't particularly need the other two.

Ka$h Money said:

Any of them with a Bold nature? I was hoping to use Foul play and draining kiss with two status moves lol.

hmmm.... ya know what. i'll get you one. So here's the deal:
Klefki Bold
31/x/31/x/31/31

Your
Drilbur Mold breaker (good nature)
4 Ivs (not sp. atk)

Is that a deal? I'll breed one asap.

Ka$h Money said:

hmmm.... ya know what. i'll get you one. So here's the deal:
Klefki Bold
31/x/31/x/31/31

Your
Drilbur Mold breaker (good nature)
4 Ivs (not sp. atk)

Is that a deal? I'll breed one asap.

Yeah as long as it's prankster. I'll have a male as I only have male Drilburs (Adamant) at the moment.

Back